Thread: MORONZ sorry MOTONZ

Bike
    Bikasaurus Rex,Tricerabike

MORONZ sorry MOTONZ

I just had a look at this parasite,National Party apologist,branch of ACC's website to see what wonderful work they are doing.

Seems the last activity that the are willing to admit to (the junkets they won't admit to) was in March.

I wonder if I would get a refund of my $60 they would have extorted out of me if I actually licenced my bike.

Scum

http://motonz.org.nz/about-moto-nz/chairman-s-message/

Bike
    PopTart Katoona
    Blog Entries
    Hopefully someone will just sue them soon.
    Reactor Online. Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All Systems Nominal.

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Oh dear. Just because you are paying for it doesnt mean you have any say in who is in it, what it does, or really anything.

They work for the gubblemunt, not for you. And like all quangos, government departments, hell, even government itself, its only goal, once in existence is to stay in existence, and grow and dominate other organisms. I mean departments. It is virus theory but for organisations

So its outcomes are judged not by reduced road deaths or reduced rego cost or the increased skill of drivers or riders but by how much paper is produced. And god help them if they dont spend their budget - they wont get it next year so it has to be spent. and in fact it needs to be over spent because then they can bleat to the munster that they are "under resourced" and thus unable to produce the agreed quantitative value added synergystically homogenised outcomes"

Take it from an ex-bureaucrat (albeit very junior and very many years ago): nothing good will come of this. Nothing.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Kate
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    Oh dear. Just because you are paying for it doesnt mean you have any say in who is in it, what it does, or really anything.

They work for the gubblemunt, not for you. And like all quangos, government departments, hell, even government itself, its only goal, once in existence is to stay in existence, and grow and dominate other organisms. I mean departments. It is virus theory but for organisations

So its outcomes are judged not by reduced road deaths or reduced rego cost or the increased skill of drivers or riders but by how much paper is produced. And god help them if they dont spend their budget - they wont get it next year so it has to be spent. and in fact it needs to be over spent because then they can bleat to the munster that they are "under resourced" and thus unable to produce the agreed quantitative value added synergystically homogenised outcomes"

Take it from an ex-bureaucrat (albeit very junior and very many years ago): nothing good will come of this. Nothing.
    Are you really saying we should just give up and crawl under the nearest rock with you? Bugger that!
    Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people. --- Unknown sage

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by oneofsix View Post
    Are you really saying we should just give up and crawl under the nearest rock with you? Bugger that!
    I dont live under a rock I live in a bunker fortified for the end of days. and you will need a tinfoil hat.

What I am saying is that you can do all the handwringing you like, it will make fuck all difference. Go ride your bike, you'll feel better.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Kate
    I dont live under a rock I live in a bunker fortified for the end of days. and you will need a tinfoil hat.
    Artificial rock

What I am saying is that you can do all the handwringing you like, it will make fuck all difference. Go ride your bike, you'll feel better.
    Hand wringing only gives you sore hands Riding your bike, add a few hundred others and you could just maybe achieve something. To cross threads but active protest and pressure on politicians this is basically how NZ got to Gay Marriage, also why they are voting on raising the drinking age.
    Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people. --- Unknown sage

Bike
    So old you won't care
    Quote Originally Posted by oneofsix View Post
    Hand wringing only gives you sore hands Riding your bike, add a few hundred others and you could just maybe achieve something. To cross threads but active protest and pressure on politicians this is basically how NZ got to Gay Marriage, also why they are voting on raising the drinking age.
    Gay people tend to be very good at being organised and know how to effect change. They are also patient and know that change is a process and not a one hit wonder...

Motorcyclists are not organised and don't want to be organised to boot. They like to get angry and use words like 'f$%k you' and other rough stuff and think that one poxy ride to parliament is all they need to do to change anything...

In decades to come - younger people will look back on this and say that this was an another era when motorcycling 'changed'... Exactly where this will all end up I don't know. If I had to make a prediction I would say that we will see the diminishing of the 1000cc Sportsbike ridden by the young (on tick) and a continued increase in 'lifestyle' motorcycling for established 40 and 50 somethings...

Bike
    2014 Moto Guzzi California
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
    I just had a look at this parasite,National Party apologist,branch of ACC's website to see what wonderful work they are doing.

Seems the last activity that the are willing to admit to (the junkets they won't admit to) was in March.

I wonder if I would get a refund of my $60 they would have extorted out of me if I actually licenced my bike.

Scum

http://motonz.org.nz/about-moto-nz/chairman-s-message/

It is true we have not updated the website for a little while but that does not mean something constructive is not happening. I am hopeful we can update the website soon. I know some are never going to be convinced about why we exist or what we charged with doing, but as I have mentioned in several other posts, would you rather officials spend the money or motor bikers give advice on how to spend the money. Either way I'm still in this to try and influence the outcome for us bikers, noting the wide ranging views about what that actually means.

Anyway, apologies for not updating the website, it will happen soon.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    I thought the idea was not to spend the money until there was something to spend it on? I'm sure there's a thread or 3 lying around here somewhere that mentions it. Perhaps that was lies too, I mean, perhaps the rules have changed.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    2014 Moto Guzzi California
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    I thought the idea was not to spend the money until there was something to spend it on? I'm sure there's a thread or 3 lying around here somewhere that mentions it. Perhaps that was lies too, I mean, perhaps the rules have changed.
    The bold bit is correct

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKiwi View Post
    Anyway, apologies for not updating the website, it will happen soon.
    Funny how 'updating' the site happened quick enough when the 'debate' wasn't going your way...

I know it wasn't you directly, but lets face it, shooting the messenger does send a message
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKiwi View Post
    The bold bit is correct
    You original post looks somewhat different than I remember. The money doesn't have to be spent then?
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Thread Information