Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ninja 300R

Bike
    Dougcati, Geoff and Suzi
    Quote Originally Posted by nzspokes View Post
    Dont know much about SVs but the Hyobag is very easy to Mod and tune. Suspension for the front seems to be a simple shim stack deal, rear shock is a replace it thing. Our one was gutless but have found it had a cracked inlet manifold and ripped carb diaphragm on the same cyl. So is was running as a 325..... Thats been sorted and it seems to rev stacks better. Im halfway through gutting the muffler. Hope to have it back going over xmas. Will be a laugh. Is really just for track days.
    I reckon it'll be fun. They had around 72hp out the box yeah? Which, being a twin, should be a giggle or three on the track (all I see is apex + full powahhhhh)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Ha...Thats true but life is full horrible choices sometimes Merv. Then sometimes just plain stuff happens... and then some more stuff happens.....

Alloy, stainless and Ti polishing.
    Bling your bike out!
    PM me

Bike
    2017 V-Strom 650
    Well I got my ninja 300 today took it out to Raglan was a good bit of fun! Apparently these are now back ordered till April.

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.

Bike
    Such a good looking bike!
    I never rode one but seriously considered buying one before deciding to go the 2009 ninja and save some money for my next bike.
    It looks beautiful man, well done. Enjoy it!

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by catharsis View Post
    I never rode one but seriously considered buying one before deciding to go the 2009 ninja and save some money for my next bike.
    sorry for getting on the disscusion but my dads ex 250 ninja for sale anyones intrested

2009 low kms $5000

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries

Smile

[QUOTE=Slicksta;1130446704]Well I got my ninja 300 today took it out to Raglan was a good bit of fun! Apparently these are now back ordered till April.

wow it looks realy nice bike love the fairing hows that slipper clutch go does make down shifts smoother

Bike
    Dougcati, Geoff and Suzi
    Holy fuck Batman, did they at any point consider putting down the pencils when designing it?
    That's an intense looking little machine
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Ha...Thats true but life is full horrible choices sometimes Merv. Then sometimes just plain stuff happens... and then some more stuff happens.....

Alloy, stainless and Ti polishing.
    Bling your bike out!
    PM me

Bike
    Sold it

I like it.

Nice looking bike. I'm all about smaller bikes looking as bad-ass as their bigger brothers. Should be a fun little bike in the twisties for sure.

Based on my experience on the 250 I'd waste no time in getting rid of the stock rubber and putting some Pirelli Sport Demons on instead. That's assuming they still come with the dreadful IRC Road Winners, which frankly, handle like wood. Then take it to the track and embarrass a few riders on 600s and thou's.

b.
    "Stupidity has a certain charm about it. Ignorance doesn't." --- Frank Zappa.

Bike
    Suzuki GSX S1000
    Thats one cool looking bike. Congrats.

Bike
    2017 V-Strom 650
    Quote Originally Posted by catharsis View Post
    Thanks

[QUOTE=actungbaby;1130447110]
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicksta View Post
    Well I got my ninja 300 today took it out to Raglan was a good bit of fun! Apparently these are now back ordered till April.

wow it looks realy nice bike love the fairing hows that slipper clutch go does make down shifts smoother
    Yeah it does seem too. Clutch is nice smooth dropping down is smooth, tried to lock it up on the way home from work its not terribly easy.

Quote Originally Posted by ducatilover View Post
    Holy fuck Batman, did they at any point consider putting down the pencils when designing it?
    That's an intense looking little machine
    Hahaha I like the style, does not look like a small bike in person.

Quote Originally Posted by tbs View Post
    Nice looking bike. I'm all about smaller bikes looking as bad-ass as their bigger brothers. Should be a fun little bike in the twisties for sure.

Based on my experience on the 250 I'd waste no time in getting rid of the stock rubber and putting some Pirelli Sport Demons on instead. That's assuming they still come with the dreadful IRC Road Winners, which frankly, handle like wood. Then take it to the track and embarrass a few riders on 600s and thou's.

b.
    Way ahead of you before it had left the shop it had sports demons on it, I would never trust my fate to IRCs I Highsided on them once, shit tires!

Quote Originally Posted by Bassmatt View Post
    Thats one cool looking bike. Congrats.
    Thanks
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.

Thread Information