Thread: 2012 King of Ruapuna Round 2 with 250 Production rider Alex Bowers

Bike
    2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

2012 King of Ruapuna Round 2 with 250 Production rider Alex Bowers

Best race day to date I reckon!! Started off by qualifying next to Bailie Perriton and Dennis Charlett with 1.57.9

Then in Race 1 did an amazing 1.55.1 (best time ever by over 2 seconds) and finnished 2nd in 250 Production Class after having a great battle with James Hoogenboezem, Matthew Hoogenboezem, Bailie and Damian Perriton.

Race 2 saw it abit more spread out, I finished 3rd in the 250 Production Class after fighting with Richard Willetts. And I did another 1.55.6

Race 3 was awesome, got into a battle with the bucket heros again and held off Alastair Hoogenboezem for a lap or so. I then did an even better lap, 1.54.9 (thats a whole 2.5 seconds faster than I've ever been around Ruapuna!) Learnt heaps today!!! Its good to have some tuff competition to keep you on your toes And did consistant 1.55's all day!

I would like to thank all my sponsors Shoei Hemets, Bridgestone Tyres, RK Chain, Putoline Oil, Dad and Amanda, Sportz Fotoz and Whyteline Paeroa. And to Motorcycling Canterbury for a great day out!!
    //ALEX//

Bike
    suzuki
    congradulations on your many personal bests,
    well done

Bike
    A fast one
    Well Done Alex
    It certainly was one hell of a day........... sorry about my incorrect statement in my post (i have edited it) A fantastic new PB for you and there is more (a lot more to come)
    You should be proud............ i know Dad is.

Bike
    2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R
    Thanks guys!
    //ALEX//

Thread Information