Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris' Bucket photo thread - Bandwidth warning

Bike
    RS125, TZ80, RS50, RS50, FXR

Endurance

Super awesome day again today, man that 2 hour was intense to watch!

More to come but I liked these two

Bike

North Island Mt Wellington Round 2012 Video

Hey all, here's a quick video of F4 that I threw together. It's all hand held with no processing or fancy editing. I have plenty more which I will try to get up soon. Sorry I missed the end, my battery ran out!!

Watch video in HD for best quality

More photos to come soon too!

Bike
    Bucket Sidecar

Sweet!!

Can't wait for more!

Bike
    NSR300 F3, ME BUCKET
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisc View Post
    Hey all, here's a quick video of F4 that I threw together. It's all hand held with no processing or fancy editing. I have plenty more which I will try to get up soon. Sorry I missed the end, my battery ran out!!

Watch video in HD for best quality

More photos to come soon too!

Good stuff. Already watched it 3 times.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Ahh that was run clockwise. Young Nat runs away. Track looks real small through the lens huh?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    There was talk about film in the other photo thread... I love film!

I only wish I could shoot it more! I've been pretty slack in the darkroom lately, I was shooting all the motor racing I went to in film a while back.

Bike

October 2012 Club Round

Here's another video. There was no real pre thought into these videos, just started shooting when I was over taking photos. I think the next videos will be a lot better.

Kamil will love this one haha

Watch it large and in HD

Bike
    NSR300 F3, ME BUCKET
    [QUOTE=chrisc;1130441137]There was talk about film in the other photo thread... I love film!

Love this photo. I look all ninja at the back there. good shit. Film is great. Just bloody expensive these days.

Bike
    RG50 and 76 Suzuki GP125 Buckets
    ... I love film!

Neat subtle shot of Ginger (side door).

Gingers early years. http://www.motoparilla.co.uk/Gp_rider_07_albi.htm

ginger molloy bultaco is worth a Google.

Bike
    Umbrella girls really aren't what they used to be....

Partners race?... or was this the 2 hour, you be the judge

Man did I enjoy racing with (edit) Dean Miller! I wasn't able to pass him but I set my fastest time following him, lots to learn still and following was great!

Bike
    depends
    Umbrella girls really aren't what they used to be....

Partners race?... or was this the 2 hour, you be the judge

Man did I enjoy racing with Dave Manual! I wasn't able to pass him but I set my fastest time following him, lots to learn still and following was great!
    You do realise that picture is not Dave Manuel, who would totally blitz you BTW. Pretty sure it's Dean. Riding his 80 smoker.

Bike
    1996 Buell S1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchee View Post
    You do realise that picture is not Dave Manuel, who would totally blitz you BTW. Pretty sure it's Dean. Riding his 80 smoker.
    yup it's Dean on a 70

Bike
    Uh shit, Dave, Dean, both D's and 4 letters haha. Read that post by Brian wrong, that is indeed Dean Miller

Bike
    I noticed the last meeting I attended that my FXR was hard to start, liked the choke and wasn't behaving great. I had it on Rob's dyno a while back with some interesting results only to find after the session that the carb was put together with the wrong sized slider. This meant a fairly breezy fit in the housing and I can only guess what it was doing to the mix.

Before that last Mt Wellington meeting (which I posted photos of previously) I changed it all to how it should be but wasn't 100% satisfied on the jetting. I thought it must be far to lean in the pilot jet (k35 at that time) as it would pop and not start with the choke out and start but not idle right with it in. After work this week I moved up to the medium sized (of the 3 pilots I have) jet which was unmarked and noticed a slight increase in how it ran but I couldn't get it right with the air mix screw. I again moved up to the largest pilot I have which is also unmarked and now have it idling fairly nicely after setting the air mix screw, chuffed .

I am very disappointed that I missed the Tokoroa and Taumaunui rounds - I was looking forward to Tokora for so so long - due to being overseas but am now the new owner of a van for the remainder of the series. Fingers crossed all goes well and I can get as much seat time in as I can without any issues.

Inspired by the Team ESE thread (which I seem to spend far to much time on!) I purchased a cheap GP125 in December off trademe:

^thats the old man having a hoon up the driveway

It's a bit rough on the outside but starts and runs like a champ!! Over the holidays I taught a friend of mine to ride a motorcycle on it in my driveway, man he was frothing. Today I pulled off all the unnecessary parts from the bike and deleted as much as I cared to. It seems to have developed a leak from the casing so will have to have it apart sooner than I hoped. Last year I saw the ESE thread more than my girlfriend, spent my time commuting from work reading Graham Bell's 2 stroke tuning book and have since started on Gordon Jennings. I'm addicted to learning more about tuning 2 strokes and will use the GP125 and the ESE's documented experience as a guide towards progressing to one day racing the 2 stroke in another frame.

Also, I've posted some more photos of the Barry Sheene racing on my motorsport blog beeoneoneoh, click here for the link. Pass the word around and I'll try to get a few more up soonish, mainly the sidecars. Don't forget to keep scrolling down...

Bike
    gp125 rg50 rs125hybrid
    Blog Entries
    Inspired by the Team ESE thread (which I seem to spend far to much time on!) I purchased a cheap GP125 in December off trademe:

It's a bit rough on the outside but starts and runs like a champ!! Over the holidays I taught a friend of mine to ride a motorcycle on it in my driveway, man he was frothing. Today I pulled off all the unnecessary parts from the bike and deleted as much as I cared to. It seems to have developed a leak from the casing so will have to have it apart sooner than I hoped. Last year I saw the ESE thread more than my girlfriend, spent my time commuting from work reading Graham Bell's 2 stroke tuning book and have since started on Gordon Jennings. I'm addicted to learning more about tuning 2 strokes and will use the GP125 and the ESE's documented experience as a guide towards progressing to one day racing the 2 stroke in another frame.
    TZ's first bucket looked just like that without the lights and the handlebars turned upside down (the shorter bars)
    and 30 year old wets
    "Instructions are just the manufacturers opinion on how to install it" Tim Taylor of "Tool Time"
    “Saying what we think gives us a wider conversational range than saying what we know.” - Cullen Hightower

Thread Information