Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No Harleys or feelings or handbags

Bike
    Bikes!
    Quote Originally Posted by vtrchick View Post
    i have nothing against harlys, just get sick of waiting for them, id rather talk about the ride or bikes, not listen to how their husband doesnt listen to them anymore or how its so great to get away from the kids for the day or talk about shoes and handbags is all im saying.
    PM Onearmedbandit... he's not a chick, but he's possibly the riding partner you're looking for. Just don't get him started on those tyres he's running...

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by imdying View Post
    PM Onearmedbandit... he's not a chick, but he's possibly the riding partner you're looking for. Just don't get him started on those tyres he's running...
    We've already met, she's too quick for me. BTW, did I tell you about my last ride on the Bridgestone S20r's?

Bike
    1994 Yamaha SRV250

Hi Just introducing myself.

Hi Im new to KR. Brought my first bike a month ago (have been riding just over a year) a little Yamaha SRV250. Shes not common, which i love, and is a beautiful cafe racer styled bike. Generally just ride around hamilton but am looking for others to ride with on longer journeys. Love riding to the mount, these something fun about racing over the mountain. As for no harleys, feelings or handbags, I will admit to preferring the cruiser look and sound but love leaning too much for a harley. I like to consider myself 'drama free' and have always tended to get along better with the boys just from the lack of dramas they create. Not interested in gossip, back stabbing and general bitching. And handbags are too impractical for my bike, Ill stick with a backpack

Bike
    2011 CB1000R
    Quote Originally Posted by SRV250 View Post
    Hi Im new to KR. Brought my first bike a month ago (have been riding just over a year) a little Yamaha SRV250. Shes not common, which i love, and is a beautiful cafe racer styled bike. Generally just ride around hamilton but am looking for others to ride with on longer journeys. Love riding to the mount, these something fun about racing over the mountain. As for no harleys, feelings or handbags, I will admit to preferring the cruiser look and sound but love leaning too much for a harley. I like to consider myself 'drama free' and have always tended to get along better with the boys just from the lack of dramas they create. Not interested in gossip, back stabbing and general bitching. And handbags are too impractical for my bike, Ill stick with a backpack
    Its a big journey to meet up with the Original Poster as she's in Christchurch, if you didnt realise from the first post but welcome to KIwi Biker
    Lots of bikes/riders to meet between Waikato and BOP
    Quote Originally Posted by tigertim20 View Post
    etiquette? treat it like every other vehicle on the road, assume they are a blind, ignorant brainless cunt who is out to kill you, and ride accordingly

Bike
    2000 Aprilia RSV Mille,
    hey are there any chicks in chch keen for rides to akaroa, or hills, corners etc?? no Harley rides to the cafe round the corner or long 3 hour straight road rides to sit round and talk about hand bags and feelings
    Did you find a riding buddy?
    I admit to having a y chromasome so not the xx you were looking for.
    I'm having a couple of weeks off between jobs and the weather at the mo is awesome!
    I ride a big sports bike but promise that I don't have the over inflated ego to match.
    I'm not interested in breaking the sound barrier but do love carving corners...
    "I don't like it, and I'm sorry I ever had anything to do with it." -- Erwin Schrodinger talking about quantum mechanics.

Bike
    GN250
    Quote Originally Posted by schrodingers cat View Post
    Did you find a riding buddy?
    I admit to having a y chromasome so not the xx you were looking for.
    I'm having a couple of weeks off between jobs and the weather at the mo is awesome!
    I ride a big sports bike but promise that I don't have the over inflated ego to match.
    I'm not interested in breaking the sound barrier but do love carving corners...
    no looks like the girls arnt up for the corners, just sitting round looking pretty at the local cafe and talking hand bags lol
    looks like its rides with the smelly boys....
    had a mint ride to akaroa today, awesome weather, no cops either...

Bike
    2015 HD Street 500
    no looks like the girls arnt up for the corners, just sitting round looking pretty at the local cafe and talking hand bags lol
    looks like its rides with the smelly boys....
    had a mint ride to akaroa today, awesome weather, no cops either...
    There are at least five girls i know of who are more than capable of cutting up the corners, blitzing the straights and flattening the hills as good as , if not better than most of the boys here in Christchurch. but they dont advertize the fact. They are great girls, and dont talk handbags, x's or how so in so looks hawt. They enjoy the roads as much as their men do. You will meet them in time, and you have camped at ralleys only a few meters from them too.

Oh saw you today in little river,as you were catching up to your riding buddie. If you had looked across the road you would have seen Karen on her silver 650. A similar rider to you, not afraid of twisting the wrist .
    To be old and wise, first you must be young and stupid.

Bike
    2000 Aprilia RSV Mille,
    looks like its rides with the smelly boys...

Hey! No fair. I know what soap is.
    Check your rep
    "I don't like it, and I'm sorry I ever had anything to do with it." -- Erwin Schrodinger talking about quantum mechanics.

Bike
    2007 Suzuki LS650 Boulevard
    98% of this site is male ruled... is it really that bad us females have 2% to talk helmet hair and how our nails dont fit in our gloves...
    do ya feel a lil excluded
    and just for the record... anything boys can do girls can do better
    Hey, it's not only girls that get helmet hair! Not all guys have the 'oops my bald patch is showing' buzz cut.

Man-bags and point shoes... no thanks!
    There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those that do not.

Bike
    06 trumpy 675, 98 monster
    no looks like the girls arnt up for the corners,
    Just jokes eh?
    Im inclined to talk about anything/everything after a fang with a beer in my hand. Therefore am another unsuitable candidate.
    Its a hard road finding the perfect woman
    Last edited by Gremlin; 20th November 2012 at 16:57. Reason: Fixed HTML
    Putting the boot in

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by alley cat
    Just jokes eh?
    Im inclined to talk about anything/everything after a fang with a beer in my hand. Therefore am another unsuitable candidate.
    Its a hard road finding the perfect woman;
    Some people really do waffle on about uninteresting shit though.
    Last edited by Gremlin; 20th November 2012 at 16:58. Reason: Fixed HTML

Bike
    06 trumpy 675, 98 monster
    Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post

I tend to use the phrase " FUCK UP ". It works a treat.
    Putting the boot in

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by alley cat View Post
    I tend to use the phrase " FUCK UP ". It works a treat.
    I thought "That's nice" was the expression to use these days??
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Had a 2007 Suzuki C50T Boulevard
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    I thought "That's nice" was the expression to use these days??
    "That's nice, dear..." Just enough patronising to be effective.
    You don't get to be an old dog without learning a few tricks.
    Shorai Powersports batteries are very trick!

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
    ...wot, like KTMs and Aprilias and Ducatis and stuff like that...yeah I agree...

Thread Information