Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No Harleys or feelings or handbags

Bike
    GN250

No Harleys or feelings or handbags

hey are there any chicks in chch keen for rides to akaroa, or hills, corners etc?? no Harley rides to the cafe round the corner or long 3 hour straight road rides to sit round and talk about hand bags and feelings

Bike
    Goose
    Quote Originally Posted by vtrchick View Post
    hey are there any chicks in chch keen for rides to akaroa, or hills, corners etc?? no Harley rides to the cafe round the corner or long 3 hour straight road rides to sit round and talk about hand bags and feelings
    Whilst I don't live on ChCh I am a chick who rides but I don't have feelings or a handbag and I share no animosity towards Harleys or their riders.

Do you find it hard to make friends?
    "Some people are like clouds, once they fuck off, it's a great day!"

Bike
    Its a Boat
    It is ones privilage to ask and or state, who they would rather, or rather not ride with.

I wont ride with those who are intent on showing/proving themselves in any way shape or form....that kind can stay well clear.
    The moderating has been exceptional..Gremlin must have removed said item from pertaining orifice?

ps: what kind of handbags?
    pps: don't see Honda riders gettin' all precious/fickle when branded gay...why is that?

Bike
    Honda Hornet
    What's wrong with handbags and feelings? If I could ride my bike comfortably in stilettos... I would.

Bike
    GN250
    i have nothing against harlys, just get sick of waiting for them, id rather talk about the ride or bikes, not listen to how their husband doesnt listen to them anymore or how its so great to get away from the kids for the day or talk about shoes and handbags is all im saying... if you got offended by what i put then my bad... and nice to see the moderator took the last two pages of boys bull shit away

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    i have nothing against harlys, just get sick of waiting for them, id rather talk about the ride or bikes, not listen to how their husband doesnt listen to them anymore or how its so great to get away from the kids for the day or talk about shoes and handbags is all im saying... if you got offended by what i put then my bad... and nice to see the moderator took the last two pages of boys bull shit away
    The Biker Angels forum is here for women to discuss genuine issues or share experiences with other females in a friendly environment. Blokes are welcome to post in here, BUT any offensive or overtly sexual posts causing degeneration of threads will be deleted or sent to pointless drivel where you can carry it on to your hearts content.

Try to keep it clean people. This forum is often the first port of call for newbie girly bikers and I'd prefer them not to be scared away.

Did every male post break the rules?
    My wife likes shoes,handbags and bikes.
    The new harley 1200 that replaced Buells would be as good as most bikes in the corners I would think.

If we had a man zone section it would offend the ladies.
    I have evolved as a KB member.Now nothing I say should be taken seriously.

Bike
    Goose
    Annnnnd you ride a VTR250? I'm not offended - there's harley riders over here in Wellys that 'carve up" on the rimutaka's.

It's not what you ride, it's how you ride it!

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by swtfa View Post
    What's wrong with handbags and feelings? If I could ride my bike comfortably in stilettos... I would.
    Can be done ... has been done ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 2.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	381.6 KB 
ID:	272679  
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    GN250
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8 Jacket View Post
    Annnnnd you ride a VTR250? I'm not offended - there's harley riders over here in Wellys that 'carve up" on the rimutaka's.

It's not what you ride, it's how you ride it!
    http://bikerpunks.com/mediaviewer/39...ide-crash.html
    yeah coz harlys are great at going round corners.... lol
    yup vtr250.... its not what you ride... its how you ride it

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    http://bikerpunks.com/mediaviewer/39...ide-crash.html
    yeah coz harlys are great at going round corners.... lol
    yup vtr250.... its not what you ride... its how you ride it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwKAX...eature=related

I want one now.
    I have evolved as a KB member.Now nothing I say should be taken seriously.

Bike
    2012 RSS Spyder
    Well I suppose that excludes me....although I don't ride a harley, I still ride a biggish cruiser.....I can't see the hype people have with handbags(or manbags), I don't have many feelings left as they've been well and truely trampled, so two out of three not too bad. Actually, make that 3 out of 4...an extra point for being a chick
    I'm not arguing, I'm just explaining why I'm right.
    Life can be like a shit sandwich, and some days it's always lunchtime

Bike
    2004 Ducati Monster
    Would politics, sports and religion also be out? Hell, I rather talk handbags than only about the ride just done.

I reckon that you need to ride with heaps of women, once and then decide who you want to ride with again. Who knows it may open your eyes to new topics of conversation.

That said, take your point. Nothing worse than having a decent ride spoilt by listening to whinging about blokes at the coffee or beer stop.

Of course you could ride with blokes. Different ridin' different talkin'. Can't say I have ever heard handbags mentioned in their company

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Anybody that has time for an in-depth conversation on any subject at a Cafe/pub stop ... is spending too much riding time stopped ... and posing ... !!!

And deserve hearing all the winging ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries

Moderator Warning

I've tidied up this thread twice already. Mossy has already posted some guidelines.

This is the Biker Angels section. Blokes are welcome to post, if they have something constructive to offer to the ladies. Otherwise, stay in the general areas and have your discussions there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Bike
    Goose
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
    I've tidied up this thread twice already. Mossy has already posted some guidelines.

This is the Biker Angels section. Blokes are welcome to post, if they have something constructive to offer to the ladies. Otherwise, stay in the general areas and have your discussions there.
    Not really having a go at you Gremlin but it is wildly unfair that we share a forum with males and females yet 'we' (the royal one) think that we should have our own sub forum and not have the male folks posting here. IMO - this makes us look like feminist bitches who even though we involve ourselves in a "mans sport" still think we should make up our own precious rules...... Doesn't make sense to me and hopefully any other female motorcyclists that hopes to ever be taken seriously!

Thread Information