Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some old photos

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    The Parabolica F1 line.
    It did cross my mind to use parabolic in my post, then I though, its KB, I don't have time to spend the rest of the day explaining.

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    It did cross my mind to use parabolic in my post, then I though, its KB, I don't have time to spend the rest of the day explaining.
    baypark was a cunt, all the corners were constant radius and frustrated the fuck out of the riders...., did robbie deans ever take the same line twice?

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    baypark was a cunt, all the corners were constant radius and frustrated the fuck out of the riders...., did robbie deans ever take the same line twice?
    I don't think Robbie Deans ever rode Baypark, he was always too busy being a top level rugby coach, Robbie Dean on the other hand. . . .

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    I don't think Robbie Deans ever rode Baypark, he was always too busy being a top level rugby coach, Robbie Dean on the other hand. . . .
    oops, fucking little phone screens. i remember being in the awahuri pub 1985ish and my tradesmam was talking to Robbie, he said he takes a different line every time so no-one knows where to pass him. they didn't call him Rubber Dean for nothing

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    oops, fucking little phone screens. i remember being in the awahuri pub 1985ish and my tradesmam was talking to Robbie, he said he takes a different line every time so no-one knows where to pass him. they didn't call him Rubber Dean for nothing
    He also advised that if you pass someone & make it look like you have messed it up & are going down, they back of to avoid the ensuing melee & you ride off into the sunset.

Thread Information