Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 100km without getting my arse off the bike

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    So where were we? Ah yes, encouraging bosslady to enjoy her riding, to not push herself too hard too quickly, and be ever alert to other road users - some of whom should not even leave their houses each day let take charge of a vehicle.
    Is it too late to offer a massage when you're in my area ... (so to speak ) ... ???

And an address in welly town will be quivering in fear ... each time he hears the throaty roar of a Burgman and baby bandit at full noise approaching ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    2017 Suzuki Dl1000
    Quote Originally Posted by unstuck View Post
    Good on ya. Next it will be up to russell for fish and chips.
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    Actually ... not really a bad idea.
    I do believe they make good Fish and chips in Russel. So a ride to check them out shall be scheduled for the near future.
    Time to ride

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantar View Post
    I do believe they make good Fish and chips in Russel. So a ride to check them out shall be scheduled for the near future.
    About March you reckon ..??
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    2017 Suzuki Dl1000
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    About March you reckon ..??
    Yeah. I think I have an hour or two to spare in mid march.
    Time to ride

Bike
    Repsol Blade & SV pro twin
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Don't lie - I bet you peeked.
    Well thats how you find your cock at night isn't it ?
    Visit the team here - teambentley

Thanks to my sponsors : The Station Sports Cafe and Bar | TSS Red Baron | Zany Zeus | Continental | The Office Relocation Company | Fine Signs | Stokes Valley Collision Repair | CBWD Digital Media Inbound Marketing

Bike
    Nothing :(
    Blog Entries
    Boys, they sure are funny/strange creatures....
    Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantar View Post
    At the Duke?...its been a long time since we have been there...Paihia is close enough (Alfrescos)
    In saying that, we had a F & C's out of a bag down by the river last night with a can of L & P, how Kiwi is that?
    Haven't had a feed like that in years.

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
    At the Duke?...its been a long time since we have been there...Paihia is close enough (Alfrescos)
    In saying that, we had a F & C's out of a bag down by the river last night with a can of L & P, how Kiwi is that?
    Haven't had a feed like that in years.
    Did ya give some to the ducks? One thing I really miss about warkworth is going to the bakery then sitting down at the river having a good nosh.
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Did ya give some to the ducks? One thing I really miss about warkworth is going to the bakery then sitting down at the river having a good nosh.
    Hell yeah, they get the very few left overs, they even came running up the sloop, ducks can be very needy...all chips shops in town last night were very busy, a 15 min wait! unheard of in WW.
    Good to see a few bikes in town last night also, nice time to be riding (7pm) spotted some strange smaller cc Kawasaki thing and a 250 Katana which look familiar but the rider was a much larger person than who I thought it was.

Bike
    Nothing :(
    Blog Entries
    mmmmm fish n chups *tummy grumbles* pity it's left over roast for tea! but for lunch....? hmmm
    Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.

Bike
    2017 Suzuki Dl1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
    At the Duke?......
    Can't remember the name of the place. Last time I was in Russel was 32 years ago so chances are the name of the F&C shop has changed since then. But I may just take a ferry ride on my way north to the start of the Southern Cross.
    Time to ride

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    There used to be a really good fish and chip shop in torbay, good place to head with a feed from there is down rocky isle road and then onto the beach, probably crowded as fuck now though. That shouldnt be to far for ya.
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    The duke of Marlborough is the one on the waterfront, there was another one in the wee shopping center, but last time i was there a couple of years ago it was shit.

Bike
    Aprilia RSV Mille & Aprilia Tuono 660
    There used to be a really good fish and chip shop in torbay, good place to head with a feed from there is down rocky isle road and then onto the beach, probably crowded as fuck now though. That shouldnt be to far for ya.
    You ain't wrong, standing room only.
    RSV Mille: No madam, its an Aprilia, not a Harley. If it were a Harley, I would be pushing it !

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    Quote Originally Posted by frogfeaturesFZR View Post
    You ain't wrong, standing room only.
    Bugger aye, suppose winstons cove will be the same too then.

Thread Information