Thread: Recommendations for a track bag

Bike
    N/A

Question Recommendations for a track bag

Hey folks. Looking for a single bag that can hold a helmet, boots, gloves, a leather one-piece, and odds and sods. Not for strapping to the bike as I have a roll pack for taking my leathers to the track if I'm riding in my road gear. This is for chucking in the boot when I'm on 4-wheels rather than 2. Regular luggage can't handle the helmet, and I'd rather have it all in once place that separate bags. Appreciated.
    Twist twist, brrm brrm, go go...

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by sibrit View Post
    Hey folks. Looking for a single bag that can hold a helmet, boots, gloves, a leather one-piece, and odds and sods. Not for strapping to the bike as I have a roll pack for taking my leathers to the track if I'm riding in my road gear. This is for chucking in the boot when I'm on 4-wheels rather than 2. Regular luggage can't handle the helmet, and I'd rather have it all in once place that separate bags. Appreciated.
    Get a dive bag. They're huge, designed for wetsuits, BCD's ect. Your hemlet wouldn't touch the sides.

Here's a cheapy, most others I just squizzed at were a hundy or over. https://www.smartmarine.co.nz/produc...ar-bag-xl-blue
    Last edited by george formby; 20th May 2022 at 16:28. Reason: Bag lady fetish.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Enough that the car lives outside now.
    I just huntered around the bag shops and bought a large wheeled no name bag. Waaaaaay cheaper than one of the flash n ame brand ones!

Thread Information