Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Companies that suck

Bike
    GSXR750, KTM350EXCF
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post

//you ever worry that you try to hard, boris?
    Probably worry about that the same as you worry about being so full of shit.

Bike
    In the rubbish bin

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by unstuck View Post
    Funny story about te whare whare. Just before xmas last year, I went to the wharehouse to get some gas bottles for my camp stove, there were big long ques waiting at the checkouts and the one I was in led to a checkout that was being run by the most talkative old bag I have seen in many a day. Because of this it took about 25mins to get served, and by this time I was well and truly getting impatient and the whole row of checkout ques were hearing about it(I can be rather vocal in my opinions) and by the time I reached the mouthpiece behind the counter I slammed the gas cans down on the counter, telling the MM behind the counter not to even think about talking to me. I reached for my wallet and my pocket was bare. My first reaction was to yell out that some cunt had stolen my wallet and they better hope I did not find out who it was, and after a frantic rush around the store eyeballing all the dodgy looking fuckers, did not find it. So out to the car I slunk, and there was my wallet sitting on the front seat, full of cash, and the car windows down. Glad there are some honest buggers out there.
    Did you go back to the same checkout and vent at the poor old bag that you told to shut the fuck up again?
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Did you go back to the same checkout and vent at the poor old bag that you told to shut the fuck up again?
    Never going back there Very good personal growth moment
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by unstuck View Post
    Never going back there Very good personal growth moment
    bwaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa... praps you could open up a charm school and introduce those quiet members of society to those moments
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Fuck all those companies then spend their resources catering to people other than me! Fucking idiots must not realise the untapped market potential of a bunch of tight arses.

Money talks, or money walks, don't hate the player, opt out of the game right?
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    A Japper
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    Fuck all those companies then spend their resources catering to people other than me! Fucking idiots must not realise the untapped market potential of a bunch of tight arses.

Money talks, or money walks, don't hate the player, opt out of the game right?
    Lol. Sir Ernest Rutherford said something I really like, "We didn't have the money so we had to think".

You'd probably like this then: http://www.kiwiingenuity.org/

Bike
    Nada
    Company that sucks...etc
    I get the impression that your company would suck

p/t
    Last edited by onearmedbandit; 21st January 2013 at 12:41.

Bike
    GSXR750, KTM350EXCF
    Quote Originally Posted by DMNTD View Post

or is that blow?

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DMNTD View Post
    i'm going to jizz in your milk. they don't test it for that.

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Microsoft are forcing upgrade from MSN messenger to skype: fuck you

Nokia don't release driver packages, instead forcing you to install their heavy ass BS software: fuck you.

google are evil: fuck you.

yahoo-xtra tried forcing me to upgrade to their new webmail BS: got around it, but fuck you.

everytime i log into something that wants to link my phone number, IP, "trusted PC", address, second email address, mother's name, dog's name etc "in the name of security": fuck you.

microsoft hotmail doesn't allow you to mark messages from microsoft as spam: fuck you.

Fuck whinging about the computers and all that shit, the more important questions is:

Have you got the bike going properly yet???
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    my little pony
    i'm going to jizz in your milk. they don't test it for that.
    Use 'deep heat', the boys from Taradale High (the broomstick boys) recommend it.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Telecon just shot themselves right royally in the foot. They have set up free wifi transmitters around town, in front of two internet cafes which use Telecon & the pubic library which offers free wifi anyhoo. That my rates pay for. Well, The Chancellor got on the blower after finding out why she had so many backs leaning against her shop window with laptops on their laps & a silent till.
    Turns out Telecon was doing her & the town a huge favour. The "marketing" team had stayed up really late & drunk lots of coffee to reach the conclusion that tourists will stay in town longer if they have free wifi access. Bloody genius! Have they never heard of an itinerary? Do tourists come to NZ because we have awesome free interweb access? Er, I think not. Places to go, things to do & all that.
    If they want to promote their world class ass kicking service why can't I use KB at Cape Reinga?
    As I tap, 3 pairs of soiled underpants & some manky knickers are heading to Telecon towers in Wellington.
    Don't jump to conclusions, we made the dog wear them.
    Got to say, the whole thought process, or lack of, from a gazillion dollar multi-national sucks.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Prolight 250,XR4hundy
    Murchison Glass sucks....he's always got something else on. takes weeks to get around to turning up,then more weeks to get around to the job,months later a bill will turn up (he is cheap though) & if you grumble to him he will tell you to get someone from Nelson.
    The Heart is the drum keeping time for everyone....

Bike
    Your mom
    I'm pissed off with Microsoft now. I occasionally get messages saying that my computer performance is low and it changes from my aero theme to Windows 7 basic. Well, no shit my computer performance is low when I'm stressing the fuck out of my video card playing BF3.

Thread Information