Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Companies that suck

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEU View Post
    64.3km, apparently. Cheaper than a taxi.
    AND free drugs. doesn't get much better,,,

Bike
    gosh cant ride bikes only trucks lol

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Getting a genuine keyboard and mouse for a 09 model imac for a friend, apple want $122 for a mouse and another $122 for a keyboard!!! Fuck you CrApple!
    oh my gosh

Bike
    my little pony
    Westinghouse sucks, oven door hinges, suckety suck, from new.

Bike
    GSXR750, KTM350EXCF
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldrider View Post
    Westinghouse sucks, oven door hinges, suckety suck, from new.
    And the temperature is shit and the fan forced part is shit and they are just shit.
    Never ever will i buy another one.

Bike
    Your mom
    If Apple want $122 for a mouse, and the same for a keyboard, why complain? If the customer was dumb enough to get ripped off by purchasing an Apple product in the first place, then they shouldn't be complaining about the cost of parts. Expensive product = expensive parts.

It's like buying a Porsche, and then complaining that it's expensive to maintain (I don't have anything against Porsche, BTW).

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    This is a company that sucks.
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    i'm going to add bunnings to this list. twice.
    normally i like to buy off locals and shit, but bunnings is so f*ing easy, it's on my way most places, and they give me the hella discount.

first, was a while ago, the third or fourth time i've vowed never to go there again. was doing a bathroom, wanted aqualine gib delivered (didn't have my ute on me at the time... :S ). went to the monkey at the "special orders" desk, gave him a list.

thankfully i was having a nosy over his shoulder, noticed that he'd specified the 2400 aqualine gib, i said "hang on a minute you fucking monkey, that needs to be 2700" (words to that effect), it was duly changed.
    "when do they deliver?" "pickup at 3" (this is about 1000, day1)
    nekk day...
    "i know you're doing it for the lulz, but when are you going to deliver this shit?" "sorry, hasn't been despatched, we'll get it out today"
    6 fucking PM, van arrives. (not even the bunnings truck. for shame.)
    anyone want to guess what what was in the van asides from two fucking indians? (adjective, not verb)

...2700 regular as fucking day GIB. (with the corners smashed off)
    fortunately i had a bum-boy on hand, who i sent out for some uber-paint (the next fucking day), could really not be fucked with the hassle trying to get them to swap gib sheets.

r0ar!

and the second was just yesterday, having shit cut up for my deck. you would think it's pretty hard to fuck up a cut with a mitre saw. the white boy last week got it right (10 at a fucking time), the crackhead today had 3. THREE, and managed to fuck up 1/3rd of them. (not cut square and fucking close to being undersize.)

so, bunnings sucks. but i'm still going to go there.

Bike
    Bikes!
    I feel that. Shite in the main shop is fine, but the lepers they populate the 'trade' section with all need scouring with napalm.

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    To be fair , cutting thing under size , does take years of training , AND pretty high level of education . I mean monkey in bunning would even come close to the fk ups I have achieved

It is a calling which only a few are truely good at

Stephen
    "Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Thread Information