Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Auckland cruiser riders

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    what about going to the SASS - South Auckland Street Skills thing? There may be other women there you can ride with? Best to find people in the area where you are, as it can be a pain in the ass riding for hours on a 250 to meet up for rides.
    Sass is run by a lady and there are regular lady riders that attend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    but once again you proved me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    I was hit by one such driver while remaining in the view of their mirror.

Bike
    Nothing :(
    Blog Entries
    Just cos someone is gay or lesbian, doesn't mean they hit hit on anything or anyone.
    Don't take it so seriously, I was joking SMILE!!
    Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by bosslady View Post
    Thats what all lesbians say when they meet the right man....

Bike
    Nothing :(
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
    Thats what all lesbians say when they meet the right man....
    Is that what happened with Mom?
    Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.

Bike
    Sportster
    Blog Entries
    If you want to compare hair products, make up and "designer" bike gear, you should buy a harley and join the HOG club.
    I know this may come as a massive shock, but some Harley riders just like to ride too. (and ride what I am not saying 'coz this thread is fun!)
    Last edited by wysper; 14th February 2013 at 16:03. Reason: fixed quote thingy

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by wysper View Post
    I know this may come as a massive shock, but some Harley riders just like to ride too. (and ride what I am not saying 'coz this thread is fun!)
    I know many cool Harley riders, there is just a large number of wankers too, which you get with all types of bikes and their riders.
    But the HOG people are ridiculous.
    BTW I loved my Harley and I wish I still had it, but must limit myself to one bike, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by bosslady View Post
    I know... I just get annoyed as some people seem to think that they are in "danger" of being hit on. A good friend of mine is a lesbian and everyone at our work thought they were in mortal danger. Ridiculous!

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Chiff Minx View Post
    Hey ladies,

just trying to feel my way around this site!

Am on the lookout for women that ride cruisers to go for rides with. 20-45 age bracket. Auckland based. Im in onehunga so central and south good even north shore.

feminine women that ride just dont seem to be about. where are you all hiding! come play!

pm me or post here.

look forward to getting to meet some fellow chick bikers!

Miss Chiff
    hehe well well Look who found KiwiBiker ...
    Welcome darlin ... I spose I should have told you about this shit hole a few mths ago huh

Bike
    a red heap
    What the fuck is a Chiff Minx? Is it like a Chutney Ferret?
    And Maha wrote the book on lesbians. I think its was titled "there's two on the driveway!"

Bike
    Sportster
    Blog Entries
    I know many cool Harley riders, there is just a large number of wankers too, which you get with all types of bikes and their riders.
    But the HOG people are ridiculous.
    I see your point, the HOG thing isn't really for me either, not that I have tired it......judging by reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
    Not sure if you are taking the piss or not - Mischief Minx - Miss Chiff Minx

Bike
    And Maha wrote the book on lesbians. I think its was titled "there's two on the driveway!"
    Well she is a Nice Woman who I have known for 10yrs, she has great taste in older cars, she also rides so +1 on that.
    & there is a chance that she could kick your ass with a platform shoe ...( cant be sure on that tho but sounded good )

Bike
    a red heap
    There is far too much lesbian code in this thread, i will await Maha to translate.

Bike
    Its a Boat
    There is far too much lesbian code in this thread, i will await Maha to translate.
    Confucius say...''to break lesbian code, first you must lick the bowl clean''.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by nzmikey View Post
    Well she is a Nice Woman who I have known for 10yrs, she has great taste in older cars, she also rides so +1 on that.
    & there is a chance that she could kick your ass with a platform shoe ...( cant be sure on that tho but sounded good )
    You really expect us to believe that a Nice Woman is friends with you Mike

Bike
    XL1200c Sporty HD
    Blog Entries
    OH HOLY GRANOLA MAHA...ur allusions to the wisdom of Confucius and licky licky is FUNNY AS> Now holdup-i hail from the dirty SS (South Syde) and as it happens own and ride the sheAT ottiv my harley. Not a HOG owner but a SOLO HARLISTA. I do my own thing, don't give a rip what other people think of me, i wear clothing thats clean, comfy and practical, not into high maintainence beauty regimes but have been known to sport frillies on the bike en route, not partial to MnMz (muff munching) but a big believer in reciprocol respect. Don't F@#k with me and i won't F@$k with you. Butch, ur definition of femininitys lacking, there's room for expansion there-the fact that i'm low maintainence, can't be bothered with guise and bullsheAT, can throw down if i have too, don't mince words and can intellectually neuter lesser mortals in the blink of an eye aren't signs of butchness...they're indications that um a woman who has her sheAT together. Not all Harley riders are wankers but i have had the misfortune to come across some grade A snobby teroz. I am pleased to say, i don't fit the harley mold and don't care, um a solo rider mostly and on the odd occasion do ride with others BUT I prefer the company of male riders cos i've met some seriously defective and territorial females-Harlistas mostly. Less drama with the blokes-just watch the partners and the pillions. I chose my ride cos i wanted to cruise, it suits my chilaxed style of riding and was something on my bucket list so i NIKEd that (just did it). Love my ride of the moment, though i have been told she looks a little aggressive upon first impressions, but also love Trumpys - i'm not a bike snob and can appreciate a fine machine irrespective of brand. Come check out SASS if ur game, we do Weds nights out south and welcome all who aren't numnutz. We have several ladies who ride cruisers and as far as um aware, we're all lovers of saus-siege...not that it matters.

Bike
    1999 Yamaha Dragstar Classic
    Just cos someone is gay or lesbian, doesn't mean they hit hit on anything or anyone.

Yep, HOG riders are so far up their own asses.
    I don't know about where you are living, but on the Shore, there are heaps of women riders... Depending on what mood you are in, riding with the guys can be more fun.

ha yeah the shore is somewhere i tend to avoid!!!

Thread Information