Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Thoughts on looking where you want to go

Bike
    GSXR750, KTM350EXCF
    Quote Originally Posted by unstuck View Post
    Im hearin ya, been a few times I have put my foot on thin air and ended up in an untidy heap, should be fun at the dome tomorrow though cos now it is all under a half meter or more of snow, so we wont be able to see the ruts until were in em. we never made it last year due to snow but this year I have a cunning plan.
    Skidoo?

We will be at Woodhill playing it wet sand.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by BoristheBiter View Post
    Well you carry on riding in ruts i will steer clear of them.
    Track or trails? Might have a bit to do with it, I've found trail ride ruts are more difficult as they are less 'on line' and you don't get to practice em by going round the same corner. But on the track, ruts are generally made by those getting the power down through the corner, and those cunt know how to ride, so I'm happy as to follow their lines while getting the massive traction boost ruts provide.
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    GSXR750, KTM350EXCF
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    Track or trails? Might have a bit to do with it, I've found trail ride ruts are more difficult as they are less 'on line' and you don't get to practice em by going round the same corner. But on the track, ruts are generally made by those getting the power down through the corner, and those cunt know how to ride, so I'm happy as to follow their lines while getting the massive traction boost ruts provide.
    Yeah big difference i was talking trail. yes you are right as track you treat them more as berm.

Thread Information