Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Northland Noose

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
    You did mention that when I was looking to purchase. Still, I know I have the right bike and it's just a case of a simple self control adjustment.
    You're a better man than me... Bike I'm most wary of so far is the Blackbird. I've ridden plenty of bikes with more power, but they never felt like they were idling at 140kph...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Bike
    he's back !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
    Bike I'm most wary of so far is the Blackbird. I've ridden plenty of bikes with more power, but they never felt like they were idling at 140kph...
    ain't that the truth 4000rpm in 6th = 120 - 125km idling really best invest is a cramp buster for the throttle grip, awesome for touring but if used right its like having cruise control best $20 I've spent
    I Used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Jubbly Maha, just cottoned onto this thread and it's reminded me of why it's so difficult to move around the shed. Motorbikes! In a shed in Northland! = Happy happy joy joy! Next bit of day light we have together, Jas and I that is, we are off for a ride.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    2000 kawasaki zzr1100, 88 1500 goldwing
    Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
    One thing I have to become more 'alert' to/of, is the how quick and easy it is for the bike to get to a speed where, I could end up walking..
    At one stage, I was when a quick glimps at the speedo suggested that, the day could well have ended sooner had there been an HP within striking distance
    precisely the reason i bought the whisperjet (goldwing) for touring on, tho those that i ride with believe i still go above walking speed, dont see how tho really

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    Jubbly Maha, just cottoned onto this thread and it's reminded me of why it's so difficult to move around the shed. Motorbikes! In a shed in Northland! = Happy happy joy joy! Next bit of day light we have together, Jas and I that is, we are off for a ride.
    There is another road/s up that way that I want show to Anne, Sunday might a good time to do just that.

Thread Information