Page 4 of 168 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The fascist regime that made you a moron: Thanks dJonkey

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue
    Jeez Jim, who can afford an AK47 and a Kilo of C4 these days........

Key is a sociopathic liar - he wouldn't know the truth if it dragged him into the seat of a Ferrari and handed him the ownership papers........however the 65% of the poulation that will obey perceived authority, even if they a dubious of them, will do what he wants, so the rest of us can go hang!
    “- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    If everybody thought like you it would make a difference.
    Fortunately for the rest of us, you're special...
    There's time.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    If you don't vote you can't have your pudding.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't vote.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    RD350 KTM790R, 2 x BMW R80G/S, XT500
    Huh. If I ever knew that I had forgotten it. And I had utterly forgotten about th NZ Party. I think i probably voted Labour in that one.

And social bloody credit. I had entirely forgotten about them. Cor, those were the days, right?
    You do kinda forget stuff like - I voted Social Credit at my first election.

Bruce Beetham, eh?

Stuff like - the 1981 National Party Election Campaign kicked off at the Founders Theatre in Hamilton. I had a banner that said "Muldoon Eats Babies". Some old trout took offense and started screaming at us, calling us "useless cunts" and "dole bludging bastards", she had to warned by the constabulary that she was in danger of being arrested for Offensive Language.

Stuff like - nicking Dr. Ian Shearers (remember him?) stupid blue and white plastic hat right of his head at a function and then being astounded at how fast the preeck could run...I suppose these days you'd be shot by the DPS.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...dont call me Bubb, Knobsuck...you bend one way then reply with some shit and you think YOU are absolutely correct ...maybe you should try looking at the grey bits 'cos I've been living with the grey bits for as many years as I can recall...you need to grow up and realise that some cunts like you may spout shit, some of us may take exception and retaliate with OUR truths...it's called being true to your convictions...none of yours stand up in my eyes...
    My, my - you are excited.
    Have you ever stopped to consider that whereas your truth may yours, it ain't mine?
    Besides, what you're actually talking about is your opinion.

As for growing up, if that involves ranting on the interweb and calling people cunts, I'll pass.

Bike
    Several
    Quote Originally Posted by gwigs View Post
    What they want is to take away more of your rights and they try to scare the sheeple into allowing it
    with tales of terrorists.... its just a con.
    "Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."

No prizes for guessing where that comes from...

May not actually be from Hitler but it's certainly interesting.
    Heinz Varieties

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/poli...nges-announced

I hate all politicians. But this one particularly.

"Law abiding citizens need not fear the GCSB"

bahahahhhahhahahahaaaaaaaa.

THE BOAT PEOPLE ARE COMING.

o, wait, that was last weeks' headline.

fuck, just. keep voting and shit. be good citizens. don't rock the boat, and don't forget to get your microchip.

Bike
    A Black One
    Quote Originally Posted by koba View Post
    "Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."

No prizes for guessing where that comes from...

May not actually be from Hitler but it's certainly interesting.
    Look whats happened in the USA with the Patriot Act,where they can arrest anyone and lock them up indefinately
    with no trial if they suspect you of terrorism.911 was the excuse the government needed to take away peoples rights
    under the threat of exagerated terrorism,I actualy dont believe the story we have been told about 911,I think the US goverment
    had a hand in it so they could control the people more easily and they would give up their freedoms cause they are frightened.
    And now a bombing in Boston....good excuse to take more freedoms away.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank...
    Give a man a bank he can rob the WORLD !!!

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    There is a way to fix that but Kiwis are too lazy and unmotivated.
    Can you just paraphrase that for us, dude?

Nah, there's a lot of shit let slip in the rush to keep the other side out.

Quote Originally Posted by gwigs View Post
    Look whats happened in the USA...
    And that's WITH a constitution.
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    PopTart Katoona
    Blog Entries
    Do you vote?
    Does it matter? I took a shit last week and now the gubbermint is releasing GCSB stuff. Last time I voted I got jack.
    Therefore either my shit is all powerful - or the vote doesn't count. Let me know if you want the next one - can't promise magic powers.......but neither can deer velvet.

As for those of you who think NZ doesn't make naughty stuff...........we are renowned for our quality in engineering such goodies. 15 ppm (parts per million) seems to be the pass mark for the stuff - but some of the mil spec stuff is not quite to that level.
    Bloody ironic as the whole lot is shipped off-shore.

Out of interest what do fellow KB's think I should do next election. Have already voted National, Labour and Greens and don't like any of them any more.
    Who should I vote for next?
    Reactor Online. Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All Systems Nominal.

Bike
    Exercycle
    What are you on about?
    You might wanna take a breath there, Bubb...
    You tried to say that the election was swung due to the Govt. having their hands up the fourth estate's back, and there is truth in that.
    But there was no doubt that some of electorate were frustrated with the unions anyway, and some that were scared of the commie menace (sounds silly now).
    Maybe when you grow up, you'll realise that the truth of history is rarely as black and white as you seem to think, usually it is shades of grey.
    If you'd grown up in a Port town - or had anything to do with the shipping industry in NZ you'd realise where Ellipsis is coming from. Given a mandate - or what passes for one - the tories will always go the same way. Look at Key's first term then compare what's happening now....
    One fact that Key's lot conveniently forgets when they say they want pay parity with Oz is the very strong unions there which maintain the high pay for the workers.
    when I see him come out with something on TV, I'm dead sure that a focus group has given him the assurance it'll be worth votes...he doesn't move unless it's worth something. Teflon man lives....

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue
    As the missuses grandfather used to say....

"Voting - if it was worth anything, they wouldn't let you"......
    “- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by avgas View Post
    Does it matter?
    It was kind of an in joke - one of the most vitriolic critics of the Gummint here also takes pride in not voting.

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    when I see him come out with something on TV, I'm dead sure that a focus group has given him the assurance it'll be worth votes...he doesn't move unless it's worth something. Teflon man lives....
    So he checks the voters want something before he impliments it?

The cad!
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries

As for growing up, if that involves ranting on the interweb and calling people cunts, I'll pass.
    Now don't u go upsetting oscar , that's my job
    And as for ranting on the internet and calling people names . young Oscar uses the older style of vernacular unfamiliar to most of us but is right at home on kB. Currently he is working on opinions and if all goes well next year supported opinions

We should all support him in his endeavours

Stephen
    "Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    If you'd grown up in a Port town - or had anything to do with the shipping industry in NZ you'd realise where Ellipsis is coming from. Given a mandate - or what passes for one - the tories will always go the same way. Look at Key's first term then compare what's happening now....
    One fact that Key's lot conveniently forgets when they say they want pay parity with Oz is the very strong unions there which maintain the high pay for the workers.
    I was brought up in the Union movement, my Grandfather was the Northern Secretary of the Transport and General Workers Union in England.
    The boy got bent out of shape because I asked if the strike had anything to do with the overwhelming election victory by the Nats in 1951 (it was kind of a half-arsed rhetorical question). If you look at the comment in context we were discussing the few times in NZ that any political party actually polled more than 50%.

Thread Information