Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How many points for a cyclist?

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayWolf View Post
    So what that tells you is.... they mostly know the road has some 'bad patches' to the extent people are going to be at those points with camera's..Not an exact 'give away' as to location.. But however, we are either, Too eogtistical, too fuckin dumb, "it aint gonna happen to me, I'm a GOOD rider", OR, ooo look, the camera's are there I'll show them how shit hot a rider I am......

Rather like the Rimutaka's on Sunday mornings
    They know there will be fuckwit riders along anytime soon ... just like on the Rimutaka's ...

Don't forget to wave peoples ... you know who you are ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    2002 SV650S
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    Looks like he got target fixation pretty bad ... (There's a lot of videos on youtube of crashes on that corner .. )

How about this one ... I'll bet that was the last time this rider wore shorts and shitty shoes on his scooter
    lets not forget , hes wearing some of the best foot protection around...Crocs by the looks of it
    Kiwi Biker - Keeping you up with the latest gossip...no matter where you are
    signaturepics/sigpic12191_4.gif

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    Looking at the vid of the bike hitting the bicycles ... after the crash with all the cops and medics around. Look at how many are carrying their cameras (and not little pocket ones) about.
    I know a couple guys who both ride there and also take photos. No one is there to catch the crashes. But it's those videos that make it to the 'net and get the controversy going. Not the videos and pictures of people safely negotiating the bend.

Bike
    2021 KTM 690 SMC R
    Wish I knew how to embed a video. No cyclists are injured in this clip but it might leave you choking with laughter. Or not.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY

Thread Information