Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4x4 ramming! The new ChCh boy racer's weapon of choice!

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    I was at a party in Manapouri a couple of weeks ago and a local farmer tried to ram a carload of mob prospects off the road outside the pub, what a joke, those sheepshagger hiluxs are shit compared to the old hq the doggys were in.

P.S. Been to prison a few times and my ass is still a virgin, mind you I am an ugly fucker, so maybe no one wants my skinny ass.
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    I have noticed an increase in the number of 4x4's used by these guys.
    Due to the state of a lot of the Christchurch roads ... it should have been expected ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    All of them
    Quote Originally Posted by unstuck View Post
    I was at a party in Manapouri
    Last time I was there it was 1975. Must have been two years ago now.

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    They have sky at possum lodge now, real high tech stuff. No cellphone reception though.
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

Bike
    All of them
    And the Lakeside Motor inn.

Owner rides a TDM 850 Yamaha and looks after the touring rider very well.

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    And the Lakeside Motor inn.

Owner rides a TDM 850 Yamaha and looks after the touring rider very well.
    My daughter is one of his staff.

Bike
    Valkyrie 1500 ,HD softail, BMW r1150r
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Anyway - its a funny old place and not made any happier since the quakes....
    Christchurch .............?

Shocking!
    Opinions are like arseholes: Everybody has got one, but that doesn't mean you got to air it in public all the time....

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    You mean they've gone away from lowered 2wd crew-cab utes with tinted windows??
    Nope they are still ever popular. For whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    Due to the state of a lot of the Christchurch roads ... it should have been expected ...
    Hahaha true.

Bike
    None
    Note to self, stay away from quake-church lol

-Indy
    Hey, kids! Captain Hero here with Getting Laid Tip 213 - The Backrub Buddy!

Find a chick who’s just been dumped and comfort her by massaging her shoulders, and soon, she’ll be massaging your prostate.

Bike
    Aprilia Shiver 750, Suzuki RG150E
    And now we have this....

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crim...up-businessman

Personally, I would have approached the boy-racers with a belt-fed machine-gun,...5.56mm M249 would have been sufficient.

Pricks

I like the cops statement " ...We are aware of the various gathering points for these sorts of offenders in the Hutt Valley. These are often locations where damage is caused. Police will certainly take a harder line if members of the public are being assaulted." ...

Since he was knocked out for 20-30 seconds,..they now might send a patrol car in the vicinity.

"...you meet the weirdest people riding a Guzzi !!..."

Bike
    A big Wheel, and a sponge bob scooter :P
    Quote Originally Posted by nudemetalz View Post
    And now we have this....

Personally, I would have approached the boy-racers with a belt-fed machine-gun,...5.56mm M249 would have been sufficient.

Pricks

I like the cops statement " ...We are aware of the various gathering points for these sorts of offenders in the Hutt Valley. These are often locations where damage is caused. Police will certainly take a harder line if members of the public are being assaulted." ...

Since he was knocked out for 20-30 seconds,..they now might send a patrol car in the vicinity.
    The Police down here know better than to send a lone unit anywhere near a boyracer gathering....I believe the last one that tried that!, got his car surrounded and pelted with bottles & rocks etc

Im with you...ensure you are armed!...VERY well armed!
    Or just stay the fuck away from them...then get the little bastards when they havn't got 12+ mates "backing them up!"...there not so fucking tough when there all alone and have a boot on there throat!

...I blame the JOKE that is our justice system!, the police do a bloody great job down here, but when they keep catching the same scum bags week after week, and the bloody courts just slap the offenders on the wrist and use words like "they are just children/youth blowing off steam etc etc"???WTF!
    ...what the hell can be done when these kids have more rights and more protection from the law than adults!...madness...pure madness!!

ps..the guy in that story...what a fucking idiot!, seriously!, what did he think was going to happen when he approached dozens of boyracers asking about damage done to his property...they would admit it?...go quietly??...OR...KICK THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!....leason learnt!

When Life thows me a curve
    ...I lean into it!

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by nudemetalz View Post
    And now we have this....

Pricks

The businessman who was assulted clearly says the people there were fine - except for the ONE person who assaulted him ..

Why do you want to machine gun the car culture people because of the actions of ONE person ???

That's like machine gunning bikers because of the actions of a patched 1%er club ...
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Bikes!
    Quote Originally Posted by willytheekid View Post
    ...I blame the JOKE that is our justice system!
    Waaaaaaay to late by the time they're that far down the line.

All of these people were brought into the world by other people. Those people were responsible for making sure they didn't turn into little fuckwits. Those people need to shoulder their fair share of the blame. 50/50 on the sentence should see a societal shift. Either that, or, you know... pit of death...

Why bother with a prison system... we already know they're cunts. We already know that most people reoffend. Kick 'em in and forget about it.

Bike
    Aprilia Shiver 750, Suzuki RG150E
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    The businessman who was assulted clearly says the people there were fine - except for the ONE person who assaulted him ..

Why do you want to machine gun the car culture people because of the actions of ONE person ???

That's like machine gunning bikers because of the actions of a patched 1%er club ...
    Fair call,...I should have said "boy-racers involved in the beating"

"...you meet the weirdest people riding a Guzzi !!..."

Thread Information