Thread: Ride with new KB Member

Bike
    RSVR-BICILINDRICO

Ride with new KB Member

Meet up with Demonwolf today for a ride up to Mokau .Road was pretty good alittle wet over Mt Messenger on which we stopped going up & then carryed on to Mokau for some lunch . DW road well for not having been riding for awhile . Afew bikes out with the weather shaping up nicely , even got past by a LT BMW along a straight . Had to have abit of a play with him at the next corner tho . After finishing lunch cruised back stopping at Urenui to put some air in the back tyre as I was only runing 30lb in it & was moving around abit more than I like so up to 38lb hot , much better . You gota love those SuperCorsa SC2's they hook up excellently . Looking forward to ride out to Whanga tomorrow at 10am should be a good turn out if the weather stays like today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000_0141.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	14383   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000_0142.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	14384   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000_0143.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	14385   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000_0145.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	14386  

SENSEI PERFORMANCE TUNING

" QUICKER THAN YOU SLOWER THAN ME "

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.

Arrow Bugger work!

Had a crap day at work when I should have been trailing you guys trying to keep up
    Those who insist on perfect safety, don't have the balls to live in the real world.

Bike
    RSVR-BICILINDRICO
    Not a fast ride John . Just letting Demonwolf find his speed not mine that he felt comfortable at around 110-120K's good pace to get the feeling of the corner's . Shame you couldn't make tomorrow's ride going to be Bloody excellent . Hope tomorrow at work is abit better than todays

SENSEI PERFORMANCE TUNING

" QUICKER THAN YOU SLOWER THAN ME "

Bike
    Suzuki TL1000Sx 98
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei
    Not a fast ride John . Just letting Demonwolf find his speed not mine that he felt comfortable at around 110-120K's good pace to get the feeling of the corner's . Shame you couldn't make tomorrow's ride going to be Bloody excellent . Hope tomorrow at work is abit better than todays

Yeah was a excellent ride.. quite a few riders out also returning the good ol wave.. very good to see Will be bout the same pace as tomorrow as well...

Not going to push too much until I'm more confident on the bike =) Cheers for the ride Sensei I really enjoyed it... loved the moves ya pulled too

Nice pics too!!
    You can't fight sleep.. if you feel tired, stop and rest!

Bike
    2008 Kettweisel Style.

Arrow Have a good one guys.

Don't know about a better shift. However I had more sleep last night, so I am at least feeling good
    Those who insist on perfect safety, don't have the balls to live in the real world.

Thread Information