Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yet another newbie sayin hi (kathy-rose)

Bike
    Nada
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy-rose View Post
    lifes a bitch then you marry one...
    I used to own the cottage just below Pinehill Rd...the Cox's old one.

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    After stalking on FB.... Nice Bras!
    Nice save.
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

Bike
    So old you won't care
    yep my girlfriend and I reckon we could right a book/movie on when nanas go bad..
    Lucky grandkids.... Everyone should have at least one 'bad nana' to learn from..... Unless its some kinda thelma and louise thing...

Bike
    2009 yamaha virago star

thanks it is my 3rd year for breast cancer fundraising

Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    After stalking on FB.... Nice Bras!
    we all decorate bras..entry fee is $5 and that goes to our local hospital, its sort of snowballed, we do it at our ladies fishing contest, and this year we are doing it up here on the 12th October I was thinking of getting some of my friends on bikes together and call it bras on bikes, and work it will the V8 club. The drunker the men are the funnier the night is....add yourselves to my facebook list if you like the more the merrier.

Bike
    2009 yamaha virago star

so is this chris

Quote Originally Posted by DMNTD View Post
    I used to own the cottage just below Pinehill Rd...the Cox's old one.
    howz things, long time no see..if it is you and what a small world..

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Hi Kathy, do you occasionally end up Paihia ways wearing a yellow fluoro vest? Erm, and white hemlet IIRC?

If so, I will wave next time I see you. My G/F recently got on the road too. We are in Kawakawa.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    2009 yamaha virago star

no leather pants and jacket kidda lady...silver and black helmet

Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    Hi Kathy, do you occasionally end up Paihia ways wearing a yellow fluoro vest? Erm, and white hemlet IIRC?

If so, I will wave next time I see you. My G/F recently got on the road too. We are in Kawakawa.
    Ive been thru Paihia a few times as my daughter and grandkids live in Russell but I go the back roads from kaikohe to pukatona junction. I haven't been brave enough yet to go around Kawakawa. Maybe soon.
    Do you ever ride over to this coast..let me know and we could catch up....so your girlfriend is a learner like me. And did she do her basic course with laurie in moerewa.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Ive been thru Paihia a few times as my daughter and grandkids live in Russell but I go the back roads from kaikohe to pukatona junction. I haven't been brave enough yet to go around Kawakawa. Maybe soon.
    Do you ever ride over to this coast..let me know and we could catch up....so your girlfriend is a learner like me. And did she do her basic course with laurie in moerewa.
    We get out when we can, gravel & seal. Biggest ride to date was up & over the Mangamukas & down the East coast for Jas. Far enough for numb bum. Waipoua forest & the Hoki are on the list. Jas was mentored by a local (relatively) KB'er to get her going on the road. Will PM you if we are heading over your way. Always good to meet new folks.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    2009 yamaha virago star

thats a great ride you did..thats my next trip mangamukas

Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    We get out when we can, gravel & seal. Biggest ride to date was up & over the Mangamukas & down the East coast for Jas. Far enough for numb bum. Waipoua forest & the Hoki are on the list. Jas was mentored by a local (relatively) KB'er to get her going on the road. Will PM you if we are heading over your way. Always good to meet new folks.
    my last trip was..waimamaku, over the kohukohu ferry, up to ahipara for lunch, up to awanui then down the east coast to kerikeri then back to the Hokianga 325km ride, beautiful day we had, excellent riding conditions and fun company.

Thread Information