Thread: Little pipsons Bridgestone Round 3 Winter Series 2013 report

Bike
    2009 Suzuki SV 1000

Little pipsons Bridgestone Round 3 Winter Series 2013 report

Bridgestone Round 2 Winter Series 2013

We arrived at the track around 8am. It was wet but the sun was out and drying the track out. The bike was all fixed now so we were ready to go.

Practice first class out.
    Went out on a slightly wet track it wasn’t too wet just in some places. Did a best lap of 1:37 which put me third on the grid. I wasn’t going to hard as the back tyre was sliding around a bit.

Race 1
    I didn’t get a very good start and was 5th going into turn 1 but gained a place by turn 3. I had a good battle with Marc for the race. I got past him for a bit then he got back past and started to pull a gap but I brought it back. He only just bet me by only 0.146. That gave me a 4th and had a best lap of 1:34.102.

Race 2
    I got a very good start this time and was still 3rd going into the first turn. Marc, Aaron and Richard pulled away so it left me and Zane to battle for this race. Zane got past but then I got past straight away not long after that he got past and was there for a bit, I eventually got past and started to pull away and took 4th again but improved my best lap by nearly 1 second giving me 1:33.128

Race 3
    I had an alright start and was just behind Zane going into turn 1. Zane and I had another good battle during this race changing positions a few times but I ended up taking 4th again with Zane not too far behind. My best lap was 1:33.816, I am pleased that I’m improving my times each round. This leaves me 1st overall in my class so far.

A big thanks to Nigel for helping with the bike and Jason, all so the PMCC for the loan of the bike.

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Some awesome improvements there young man.
    Well done.
    See you in 10 days.... for Round 3

Thread Information