Page 14 of 363 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Thinking of getting vaccinated?

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Measles is now on the list with chippy's.
    Crisp unt light brown?

Bike
    Honda
    "But it is not a direct ancestor to, nor a direct descendent of, the Variola virus which causes smallpox. The monkeypox virus causes a disease that is similar to smallpox, but with a milder rash and lower death rate."

So quite clearly her claim that it's just small pox renamed is like usual, blatantly false.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post
    Not very. How much DNA material do you suppose you share with a Rhesus monkey? A sloth?
    I take your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1
    Right there, between the quotes. What do you suppose "considerable difference" means?
    Your article states "Monkeypox in humans is similar to discrete or semiconfluent ordinary smallpox, but is generally milder than smallpox, and is distinguished by the presence of prominent lymphadenopathy.". Why doesn't it make any further distinction if there are considerable differences?

Virulence: The capability of a microorganism to cause disease.
    Host-Range: The host range of a virus is the group or class of hosts that the virus can survive in.

Your article states that smallpox is human to human, so Host-Range would rule that out... however, all I can find in regards to Smallpox and Monkeypox is "Smallpox is not known to be transmitted by insects or animals". Why is there not an out and out denial if it is only human to human?

Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1
    It's not the only killer. Fuck knows how you draw the conclusion that the existence of killer viruses means smallpox still exists. The ability to distinguish differences in DNA is very recent, but other differences between strains of virus has been known for fookin ages.
    Whilst the information you have (interesting read as it is) leads you to deny the existence of eradication, the "not known", "distinguished by the presence of prominent lymphadenopathy" being classed as considerable does not float my boat towards the same conclusion.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Indoo View Post
    "But it is not a direct ancestor to, nor a direct descendent of, the Variola virus which causes smallpox. The monkeypox virus causes a disease that is similar to smallpox, but with a milder rash and lower death rate."

So quite clearly her claim that it's just small pox renamed is like usual, blatantly false.
    Where did you get your quote from?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    If smallpox has always been on the planet and the planet was here before humans, then how did humans contract smallpox? And why hasn't the human race died out before now given that smallpox is highly communicable and a killer? I see these as important questions, as well as reasons to suspect that smallpox has not been eradicated.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Crisp unt light brown?

Bike
    Honda
    Where did you get your quote from?
    From a very public and very well regarded source. Can you not place it?, I mean you must have read all this information as part of your research before posting your article?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Indoo View Post
    From a very public and very well regarded source. Can you not place it?, I mean you must have read all this information as part of your research before posting your article?
    ... why do I need to research anything to have a personal opinion based on the evidence presented or read?

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Your article states "Monkeypox in humans is similar to discrete or semiconfluent ordinary smallpox, but is generally milder than smallpox, and is distinguished by the presence of prominent lymphadenopathy.". Why doesn't it make any further distinction if there are considerable differences?
    Because it's not an in depth medical text. It says they're different and gives a couple of examples, that covers it's intended purpose. If you want to know what the exact differences are you'll need to find epidemiological texts.

Your article states that smallpox is human to human, so Host-Range would rule that out... however, all I can find in regards to Smallpox and Monkeypox is "Smallpox is not known to be transmitted by insects or animals". Why is there not an out and out denial if it is only human to human?
    It's not my article. And they don't have unequivocal evidence that smallpox has never ever been contracted through contact across species, so they can't say it's never happened. What they can say is that it's never been seen to happen. They can say that because it's never been reliably documented by a recognised authority to the required scientific standard. To the layman it might as well mean that it's never happened, because there's been a rather large shitload of infections observed over the years, a very high percentage of which are known to have been contracted through human contact. Scientists, however, unlike yer average foamy-mouthed conspiracy theorist tend to say exactly what they mean, not what they'd really really like to be the case.

Whilst the information you have (interesting read as it is) leads you to deny the existence of eradication, the "not known", "distinguished by the presence of prominent lymphadenopathy" being classed as considerable does not float my boat towards the same conclusion.
    It didn't lead me to believe anything. In fact it's extremely unlikely that smallpox doesn't exist in a laboratory somewhere, but I already knew that it hasn't been found in circulation anywhere within the human population on this planet and hasn't been know to have killed anyone at all for the best part of a lifetime.

And nobody gives a fuck whether your boat sinks without a trace, dude. Indeed I suspect most would consider it inevitable, given the vast quantity of factual holes in your logic through which a veritable tidal wave of knowledge continually leeks.
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    Zooks 85 GS1100G and 84 GSX1100E

For those who insist on living in total denial of reality

http://www.omsj.org/corruption/penta22jul

In a hard hitting editorial, the Indian Journal of Medical Ethics (IJME) has accused the WHO of promoting Pentavalent vaccine “by stating falsely that no adverse event following immunization (AEFI) has ever been reported with the vaccine.” The journal says this is contrary to facts.
    The IJME editorial by Dr. Jacob Puliyel, head of pediatrics at St Stephens Hospital in New Delhi, is based on his detailed investigation into the deaths of children in Bhutan, Sri Lanka, India and Vietnam following use of Pentavalent vaccine. This vaccine combines the Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus or DPT vaccine — long used in national immunization programs – with Hepatitis-B and H influenza-b or Hib vaccine.
    The IJME editorial says that On 4 May 2013 the Ministry of Health of Viet Nam suspended Quinvaxem - the Pentavalent combination used in that country — after 12 deaths and 9 other non-fatal serious adverse events. According to local news reports, all the babies who died were in good health prior to vaccination and had serious trouble breathing before dying shortly afterwards.
    The WHO, which investigated the incident, said the deaths were not vaccine-related and claimed that “Quinvaxem was prequalified by WHO and no fatal adverse event following immunization has ever been associated with this vaccine.”
    The editorial points out that WHO had not disputed the death of 12 children soon after immunization and “therefore it is patently wrong and misleading for it to conclude that no fatal AEFI have ever been associated with the vaccine.”
    This combination vaccine is not licensed for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration nor is it used in other developed countries, the editorial says. But the WHO recommends this Pentavalent vaccine in developing countries, by piggy backing the Hepatitis-B and Hib vaccines on the well accepted DPT to increase uptake of Hepatitis B and Hib according to a write up on the GAVI web site.
    Serious adverse reactions and deaths have now been reported with Pentavalentvaccine produced by other manufacturers and in a number of countries, the journal says. Bhutan. Sri Lanka and Pakistan have stopped using the vaccine, “following unexplained deaths soon after immunization.”
    Bhutan stopped the immunization program after four deaths but was later persuaded to restart immunization by the WHO. Reintroduction of the vaccine was followed by a further four deaths and Bhutan is not using this vaccine any longer, the journal says.
    Political correctness: a doctrine which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd from the clean end.

Bike

Polio vaccine paralyses children

Did Bill Gates KNOW His Polio Vaccination Push Would Paralyse Children?

http://truthstreammedia.com/bill-gat...lyze-children/

If you want to live in denial of real possibilities, Fine. Just shut the fuck up because you really have no fucking idea what you are talking about unless you yourself are a scientist who has studied all the results from vaccination history.

Take with a grain of salt. It is news of real risks which you need to weigh up to make fully informed unbiased decisions when you consider vaccinations.
    Political correctness: a doctrine which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd from the clean end.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post
    And nobody gives a fuck whether your boat sinks without a trace, dude. Indeed I suspect most would consider it inevitable, given the vast quantity of factual holes in your logic through which a veritable tidal wave of knowledge continually leeks.
    holy fucking metaphor!
    Pun intended.

Bike
    It isn't like drug companies tell lies about these matters eh!

Remember Thalidomide? Sold as a cure for morning sickness, it was soon proven to cause devastating birth defects and was pretty much banned in western nations in the early 60's but the manufacturer continued to sell it in third world countries as a morning sickness cure through to the 80's and beyond. (likely to earn the money needed to pay all the compensation claims in the west).

How does an intelligent person delude themselves into trusting the pharmaceutical industry when it has clearly proven itself to lie, cheat and murder for profit? Answer.. they don't. Only fuckwits believe habitual liars.

The alternative media is justifiably abuzz with a story about the CDC deleting a page on their website admitting that as many as 98 million Americans received polio vaccines contaminated with the cancer-linked monkey virus SV40, with the added twist that although they removed the page sometime after July 11th, a cached version is still available to view online....
    http://www.getholistichealth.com/354...using-viruses/

Lets just sweep that under the carpet and pretend it didn't happen eh! We can trust the industry because they have our best interests at heart. Yeah right!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    There's nothing dodgy about them Croc... accidents happen.

Bike
    There's nothing dodgy about them Croc... accidents happen.
    Just a slow reaction time (30 year) huh!

Thread Information