Page 245 of 363 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 5433

Thread: Thinking of getting vaccinated?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I thought this thread had met a timely end. Sadly that does not appear to be the case. Today I read that 45% of Trump voters do not believe that Trump Jr met with Russians. Despite his admitting to it on Fox News, their channel of choice, and despite his releasing the emails setting up the meeting.

I'm aware that has fuck all to do with vaccinations, but the comprehension skills exhibited by the vaccination deniers and the Trump voters are similar. Similar as in non-existent.

Carry on. If you must
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    And if you'd read the government report that the article links to, you'd have seen that less than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported to the FDA.
    So there's a shit-tonne of unverified reports, and a shit-tonne of allegedly verified reports that aren't on there. Why the fuck does anyone use VAERS? It's clearly up to fuck all. Why not just use the system that has the other 99% in it?
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I'm aware that has fuck all to do with vaccinations....
    You'll be telling us a Mills and Boon story next.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    I'm hard pressed to decide if that would be better or worse than the drivel you write.

Tough Decisions....
    Last edited by TheDemonLord; 19th July 2017 at 22:04. Reason: write? right! right! left?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    a Blue one
    Prob got more hard and substantiated fact in there than the anti vax conspiracy weirdos

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    There's a clear difficulty in establishing causality though, I mean, it's possible that children's behaviors increased their exposure, rather than the other way around.

Studies are contradicting the overly simplistic approach 'worldmercuryproject' is taking:
    "We found no evidence of simple associations between blood Hg exposure and neurodevelopmental/psychological impairments"
    http://sci-hub.cc/10.1016/j.envres.2017.06.03
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries
    We have two cases of two highly contagious diseases (which are traditionally vaccinated against) that have presented in our student population at school. I was informed via email (given that I am apparently one of the teachers in close contact with at least one of them) that "as you were born before 1981 you are considered to have immunity and therefore can remain at school". (Oh, joy joy, lucky me). Several of our students (and younger staff) who have been unable to provide proof of immunisation have had to stay home meaning (1) they have had to stay away from school for several days, and (2) teachers have been asked to provide these students with work they can do at home while they are absent. Often easier said than done. This is the first time that I've been aware of this happening in the few years I've been teaching and wonder if it will become more prevalent if numbers of non vaccinated children increase ???
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

Katman to steveb64
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    "It would seem prudent to try to find an alternative to aluminium adjuvants as soon as possible and phase out their use."

Good work on finding the source article KM. It makes a lot of sense, and I like how their conclusion is not 'the sky is falling' like a lot of anti-vaccer blog sites would read into it.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    We have two cases of two highly contagious diseases (which are traditionally vaccinated against) that have presented in our student population at school. I was informed via email (given that I am apparently one of the teachers in close contact with at least one of them) that "as you were born before 1981 you are considered to have immunity and therefore can remain at school". (Oh, joy joy, lucky me). Several of our students (and younger staff) who have been unable to provide proof of immunisation have had to stay home meaning (1) they have had to stay away from school for several days, and (2) teachers have been asked to provide these students with work they can do at home while they are absent. Often easier said than done. This is the first time that I've been aware of this happening in the few years I've been teaching and wonder if it will become more prevalent if numbers of non vaccinated children increase ???
    You'd expect so, both in incidence, and in the number of people disaffected by it. Here's hoping the resurgence in preventable diseases will stem the antivaccer movement and avoid such an occurrence though.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    "It would seem prudent to try to find an alternative to aluminium adjuvants as soon as possible and phase out their use."

Good work on finding the source article KM. It makes a lot of sense, and I like how their conclusion is not 'the sky is falling' like a lot of anti-vaccer blog sites would read into it.
    What do you have against the idea of producing safer vaccines?

You stupid cunt.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    What do you have against the idea of producing safer vaccines?

You stupid cunt.
    Nothing, I literally just agreed with exactly that sentiment as expressed by the conclusion in the paper you posted. What the actual fuck are you on to somehow read the exact opposite of what I posted?

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    Nothing, I literally just agreed with exactly that sentiment as expressed by the conclusion in the paper you posted. What the actual fuck are you on to somehow read the exact opposite of what I posted?
    So you agree that certain ingredients in vaccines have a significant possibility of contributing to neurological damage?

Thank fuck we've finally found some common ground.

Thread Information