Page 251 of 363 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 5433

Thread: Thinking of getting vaccinated?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Of course I would if I were It's not communist policy. You're fooling yourself by choice. My vote count was 214. And yours was?
    No, it's communism Mk2.0 - same underlying hatred of Capitalism. Same underlying cries of 'Equality of outcome for all'. Same desire for a classless, governmentless society without the 'evil of money'. Same underlying flaws that render it completely incompatible with Human Nature.

And I would bet, everything I had, that if it was implemented on a national scale, it would simply be a matter of time before the Gulags, Stazi and 'disappearances'.

Capitalism is directly responsible for the greatest number of deaths on this planet. It holds entire continents hungry, applies sanction and embargo and brings about artificial scarcity.
    Fuck right off - that is quite possibly the grossest misrepresentation you've ever made.

First up - in less than 100 years, Communism killed 200 Million people - that's not including Wars, that's simply Famine and political repression. Hell Pol Pot managed to murder a quarter of his own population. Even if I concede the corpses you pile at the feet of Capitalism (which I don't - and I'll get to that) the rate at which Communism murdered people is far far far in excess of anything the Capitalists ever did.

Second up - those entire hungry Continents - were they happy, well fed and disease free? I mean, they were living in communistic type communities right? But of course, failed harvests, Famine etc. are all concepts that are far older than Capitalism.

To make it Simple: Those continents were hungry before Capitalism, ergo not Capitalism's problem. However what you deliberately weasel out of is the very real fact that Capitalism is pulling about 100,000 people per day out of Poverty. It's giving them the ability to sanitize their water (something they never had), It's giving them the tools to make their agriculture more efficient, It's giving them Electricity to power devices.

But the simplest answer is this: If Capitalism was so bad - how do you explain China and Vietnam? Their economies were dead and rotting thanks to the poison that is Communism, and then they decided to try a little free market enterprise - and as if by Magic, the Economies started to recover.

The proof is in the pudding, problem is that you are too bitter to taste it.

Yet you'd stop me from wielding a machete even though I hadn't touched anyone with it? bwaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa. Yup, not your problem at all when you step in, claim you're a rational anarchist and then proceed to act like a fascist by preventing someone from exerting their own personal responsibility. Anarchist indeed . Your religion sounds a bit flakey to me. If you can't stick to it, then stick with fascist as it suits you perfectly.
    Again - who is the Fascist?

The one who says "Do what you want, but be prepared to accept the consequences" or the one who explicitly says he wants everyone to be just like him and how much better the world would be if everyone were clones of him.

Your lack of self-awareness and historical perspective is Frightening.

Because you are exactly the type of Ideologue who would murder Women and Children whilst torturing the men in order to preserve your precious belief.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    'Cos that's not the half I'm hoping for.
    That was entirely my point.

You wish Death and destruction on half the Planet, so long as it isn't your half.

Who is the Fascist again?

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Who is the Fascist again?
    Care to point out where in the thread I've labelled anyone a fascist?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Care to point out where in the thread I've labelled anyone a fascist?
    Who said anything about limiting to this thread?

It's just hilariously ironic that one who espouses love and compassion, is actually so bitterly jealous of those who are better, that they wish annihilation on them.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    .....is actually so bitterly jealous of those who are better......
    There's that autism again.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    There's that autism again.
    I'm not the one calling for the murder of some 3.5 Billion people.
    I'm not the one who wants to see life returned to what it was before the Industrial Revolution.

You can call it Autism all you want, but your supposed mask of compassion isn't big enough to hide the seething resentment and Jealousy.

After all - how many times have you stated that it's not the fact that a company makes a profit you have an issue with - it's the fact they make 'Vast Sums of Money' - with you as the sole arbiter as to what is an acceptable amount to make.

And why would you have a problem with them making (in your judgement) too much money? Therein lies the green snake that slithers throughout your being.

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post
    Or did you figure the consequences of your choice would be somehow limited to some pesky rash?
    Yes Chicken Little, that's usually the extent of it.
    Then be advised that during various plagues it was traditional to burn the houses of infected individuals to the ground. After nailing the door shut.

I'll try and remember to say hi, but, y'know, so many fuckwits; so few nails...
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post
    Then be advised that during various plagues it was traditional to burn the houses of infected individuals to the ground. After nailing to door shut.

I'll try and remember to say hi, but, y'know, so many fuckwits; so few nails...
    Dude, do at least try to come up with an original threat.

I've already had to deal with one KB fuckwit who threatened to burn my house down.

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Dude, do at least try to come up with an original threat.

I've already had to deal with one KB fuckwit who threatened to burn my house down.
    Yeah, it'll be a conspiracy.
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    A Sample size of.....

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    A Sample size of.....

Or is it 10?

And yes, they're aware that it's a small sample.

A limitation of our study is the small number of cases that were available to study and the
    limited availability of tissue. Regarding the latter, having access to only 1g of frozen tissue
    and just 3 serial sections of fixed tissue per lobe would normally be perceived as a significant
    limitation. Certainly if we had not identified any significant deposits of aluminium in such a
    small (the average brain weighs between 1500 and 2000g) sample of brain tissue then such a
    finding would be equivocal. However, the fact that we found aluminium in every sample of
    brain tissue, frozen or fixed, does suggest very strongly that individuals with a diagnosis of
    ASD have extraordinarily high levels of aluminium in their brain tissue and that this
    aluminium is pre-eminently associated with non-neuronal cells including microglia and other
    inflammatory monocytes.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Or is it 10?

And yes, they're aware that it's a small sample.
    So what they are basically saying is:

We know we are doing bad science, but it conforms with our Narrative, so fuck it.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    So what they are basically saying is:

We know we are doing bad science, but it conforms with our Narrative, so fuck it.
    No, they're saying that while the small sample was all that was available to them, the results indicate a strong connection between autism and high levels of aluminium in the brain.

Sorry if that doesn't conform with your narrative.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    No, they're saying that while the small sample was all that was available to them, the results indicate a strong connection between autism and high levels of aluminium in the brain.

Sorry if that doesn't conform with your narrative.
    From your quote:

would normally be perceived as a significant limitation.
    It's a significant limitation for very good reason.

They acknowledge they are doing shit Science, then try to justify it by saying 'but we found what we were looking for, so it's fine"

Now - the finding DOES warrant a wider study with a much greater sample size and preferably a couple of scientists/activists who aren't heavily invested in finding a link.

Thread Information