Page 322 of 363 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 5433

Thread: Thinking of getting vaccinated?

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Today's news. Police arrest a baddie riding a motorcycle.

All motorcyclists proclaimed drug dealing rapists.
    I wanna see what you are referring to ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    And let's not forget that 60 years ago the medical profession was convinced that smoking didn't cause cancer.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    I wanna see what you are referring to ..
    My point is merely one of prejudice based on a small subset.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    And let's not forget that 60 years ago the medical profession was convinced that smoking didn't cause cancer.
    And 30 years before that was the discovery of Antibiotics. We certainly have come a long way in a short time. I think that's your point.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    And 30 years before that was the discovery of Antibiotics. We certainly have come a long way in a short time. I think that's your point.
    It would appear that you haven't got the slightest clue as to what my point is.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    I was merely making fun of its pointlessness. It was a diversionary tactic that you like to employ with no weight or substance..

Bike
    2005 Z750S
    Got my flu shot this week. Didn't die last time so risked it again.
    Measure once, cut twice. Practice makes perfect.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pzkpfw View Post
    Got my flu shot this week. Didn't die last time so risked it again.
    Watch that fine-aerosol shedding eh...
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Sold

Hello? - Any takers?

Measles vaccines kill more children than the measles… and it’s not even close https://www.bigpharmanews.com/2019-0...e-measles.html -

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Measles vaccines kill more children than the measles… and it’s not even close https://www.bigpharmanews.com/2019-0...e-measles.html -
    OK - let's kill that off ..

Your article ..

"But according to official data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), not a single person has died while being infected with measles in more than 15 years."

WHO

"Even though a safe and cost-effective vaccine is available, in 2017, there were 110 000 measles deaths globally, mostly among children under the age of five."

"As of 2000, measles was declared eliminated in the United States or no longer constantly present, though spot outbreaks occur. The most recent measles death in the United States occurred in 2015, according to the CDC."

Your source can't even get the basics right ... totally blown credibility ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    OK - let's kill that off ..

Your article ..

"But according to official data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), not a single person has died while being infected with measles in more than 15 years."

WHO

"Even though a safe and cost-effective vaccine is available, in 2017, there were 110 000 measles deaths globally, mostly among children under the age of five."

"As of 2000, measles was declared eliminated in the United States or no longer constantly present, though spot outbreaks occur. The most recent measles death in the United States occurred in 2015, according to the CDC."

Your source can't even get the basics right ... totally blown credibility ..
    It's not "my" article - it is the article that I posted with ???? So much conflicting information they cant all be right - who do you believe?

The only experience I have with measles is I had it as a kid - wasn't such a big deal didn't last long and doesn't seem to have caused me any lasting harm!

This thread is about vaccinations etc so I posted it here for consideration - you have responded with your observations that agree that the information is conflicting.

The big question is who do you believe and who actually is right - I do not profess to know the answer to that.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Well clearly not you. Just posting something so blatently at odds with (lets take the lowest source) the mainstream media which are capable of at least fact checking if there have been deaths, is irresponsible.

Stop fucking doing that you Cunt.

You're just perpetuating lies, then when challenged shrugs your shoulders, claim no fault and throw in more distrust. You're no better than the people making up the lies.

FFS, the World Health Organization you challenge thier status as a source of health information.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Well clearly not you. Just posting something so blatently at odds with (lets take the lowest source) the mainstream media which are capable of at least fact checking if there have been deaths, is irresponsible.

You're just perpetuating lies, then when challenged shrugs your shoulders, claim no fault and throw in more distrust. You're no better than the people making up the lies.

FFS, the World Health Organization you challenge thier status as a source of health information.
    Even the WHO data supports the fact that more people have died in the US from the measles vaccine than from the disease.

Bike
    Sold

(That's your opinion.)

(It's not compulsory for you to read or view it so you can choose to just ignore it.)

(Again just your opinion about who is telling the lies.)

(Why not? - All organisations should be transparent and open to question at any time.)
    You appear not to appreciate that there may be viewpoints and opinions that don't align to your own (narrow?) way of thinking. That's OK - your privilege.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    It's not "my" article - it is the article that I posted with ???? So much conflicting information they cant all be right - who do you believe?

The only experience I have with measles is I had it as a kid - wasn't such a big deal didn't last long and doesn't seem to have caused me any lasting harm!

This thread is about vaccinations etc so I posted it here for consideration - you have responded with your observations that agree that the information is conflicting.

The big question is who do you believe and who actually is right - I do not profess to know the answer to that.
    I didn't read the article... but are you saying that the WHO and CDC have different numbers for measles deaths?
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Thread Information