Page 331 of 363 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 5433

Thread: Thinking of getting vaccinated?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Why look further than the parents for culpability?
    In case that comment is referencing the link I posted? Facebook permit all kinds of misinformation to be posted and won't do anything to correct the situation in case it damages their bottom line. When asked, Zuckerburg usually mumbles something about freedom of speech, a few multi million dollar lawsuits may convince him to modify his attitude.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Do you feel the same way about parents who let their kids ride motorcycles?

Especially if their kid dies while riding that motorcycle.
    Not really comparable though is it? Riding motorbikes as a kid is fun, exciting, and not without danger. If the kid is riding around in a paddock etc with protective gear on with adult supervision, then well shit happens. If they let the kid ride up down the street with no protective gear on, then yes the parents are culpable.

Like parents who leave their infants in a car on a baking hot day. My parents did it when we were young, but they were never out of sight of us and the windows were down. Because my parents knew better and took the responsibility of looking after us seriously.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Not really comparable though is it? Riding motorbikes as a kid is fun, exciting, and not without danger. If the kid is riding around in a paddock etc with protective gear on with adult supervision, then well shit happens.
    There is still the potential for it to result in a dead child though.

In much the same way that choosing to treat an ill child with natural remedies carries.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Do you feel the same way about parents who let their kids ride motorcycles?

Especially if their kid dies while riding that motorcycle.
    Who the fuck else is to blame?

Are you fucking retarded?

A child dying on a motorcycle because the parent wouldn't allow it to wear a helmet is a closer analogy, but you're too fucking thick to understand why.

And by the way, you have consistantly argued against vaccinating. You spout absolute bullshit to impress that they are not safe, and harm the people being given them.

Shut your fucking hole cunt, less you finally realise that the absolute bullocks you talk is the sort of crap this dumb bitch has listened to and then KILLED HER FUCKING CHILD

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Who the fuck else is to blame?

Are you fucking retarded?

A child dying on a motorcycle because the parent wouldn't allow it to wear a helmet is a closer analogy, but you're too fucking thick to understand why.

And by the way, you have consistantly argued against vaccinating. You spout absolute bullshit to impress that they are not safe, and harm the people being given them.

Shut your fucking hole cunt, less you finally realise that the absolute bullocks you talk is the sort of crap this dumb bitch has listened to and then KILLED HER FUCKING CHILD
    Why do you let yourself get so wound up Drew?

I'm sure it's not good for your mental imbalance.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Why do you let yourself get so wound up Drew?

I'm sure it's not good for your mental imbalance.
    I cannot suffer morons forever.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Oh, the irony.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    In much the same way that choosing to treat an ill child with natural remedies carries.
    "Natural remedies" is pretty much an oxymoron in this particular instance. Some of the remedies recommended to the woman are not considered to be remedies at a all: thyme, elder berries, and putting potato in the child's shoes. That last looks, and is, utterly stupid, but the others are no better.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    "Natural remedies" is pretty much an oxymoron in this particular instance. Some of the remedies recommended to the woman are not considered to be remedies at a all: thyme, elder berries, and putting potato in the child's shoes. That last looks, and is, utterly stupid, but the others are no better.
    Well I suppose that depends on how much faith you place in msnbc's reporting.

Bike
    Sold

OK for all breath again now?

BREAKING: Washington Doctors SUCCESSFULLY Treat Coronavirus Patient with Experimental Anti-viral Medication — “Significantly” Improved in Hours? -

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Well I suppose that depends on how much faith you place in msnbc's reporting.
    A whole lot more than I'd put in the claims of a discredited fraud who was struck off a decade ago. Unlike some?

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Why are you on ?KB then?

Bike
    Sold

You got the money honey Iv'e got the time?

Depopulation for Profit? - - https://dcdirtylaundry.com/depopulat...n-coronavirus/ - - Time reveals everything?

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Depopulation for Profit? - - https://dcdirtylaundry.com/depopulat...n-coronavirus/ - - Time reveals everything?

For once you're not far off the mark.

Coronavirus is a man made (bioweapon). What the CCP in China is telling the world is not the truth. What all governments are telling their people is not the truth.

Many people cant/wont believe whats really going on even when their own eyes see it right in front of them..... There is plenty of info online to undeniably prove the above and the below.

https://twitter.com/Inevitable_ET/st...37957160562688

https://twitter.com/TraceScorch/stat...751538176?s=19

Sen Tom Cottons twitter is worth following.

From 11 minutes in: 32min in for bioweapons expert:

The CCP "imported" their own demon and got bitten buy it. (released intentionally imo but the bioweapons lab in wuhan is plausible deniability)

Anybody that believes the CCP's and MSM figures on coronavirus are the neanderthals of human evolution at this point.

As the doctor in the above vid mentions the cruise ship will be the most telling on what this disease can actually do. As per this article the 10 members of the crew are now infected by sunday and monday. They were all eating in a main mess haul (the crew are in the bottom decks in apparently cramped conditions) with the rest of the crew. They have only tested 430 people on the ship!!! RIP cruise liner peeps is all I can say. Other than being in wuhan probably not a worse place to be than that cruise liner for now.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/10/b...uise-ship.html

Another week or two and "some" of the real truth on this will start coming out.

FYI: The rumour going around over a week ago was china could only produce 2000 test kits a day and their labs could only test so many people per day on top of that. That is the basic reason around why the CCP figures are total bullshit (and that's putting to one side they are outright communist bullshitting cunts ala the russians and chernobyl). The uni in London is claiming 50,000 people a day have to be getting infected each day. That is impossible to test.

The HBO series Chernobyl is a good watch to understand communist mentalities on this type of thing.

Bike
    aprilia
    https://twitter.com/DrTedros/status/...302931971?s=20

"This is the head of WHO (I suspect these clowns are just as incompetent as ardern and co)
    Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus
    @DrTedros

There’ve been some concerning instances of onward #2019nCoV spread from people with no travel history to China.

The detection of a small number of cases may indicate more widespread transmission in other countries; in short, we may only be seeing the tip of the iceberg.
    3:08 PM · Feb 9, 2020·Twitter for iPhone"

I suspect we are about to see just how incompetent ardern and co actually are.

Thread Information