Page 351 of 363 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 5433

Thread: Thinking of getting vaccinated?

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Ahhhh I do miss Akzle.
    Skidmark and Akzle would have been hilarious together.
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    If one has an underlying condition, and then one contracts something like Covid-19 and it contributes to their death, then what is the cause of death? The cause is both, because without both it is entrely possible that life will have continued for some time. Both being required to cause death.

Same with vaccine injury in many ways.

Kinda makes me wonder, what's the preoccupation with diagnosing one thing over another where both things were required to exist for a new condition to come into being?

The answer is primarily financial, be it dodging lawsuits, avoiding the associated financial loss from vaccine uptake (I more than acknowledge the dangers of seeing the reintroduction of some nasties that we've "avoided", so unbunch yer knickers), or indeed simply losing share price.

Why can't we admit that both conditions were required? The answer ain't pretty, but it is why it is and has very little to do with us all suddenly not wanting to vaccinate or not vaccinate people. We may simply have to up our game i.e. pre-test foor potential conditions that we probably haven't bothered to look for in any real meaningful way yet.

And so on lol.......
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Zooks 85 GS1100G and 84 GSX1100E

Fact Check: Polio Vaccines, Tetanus Vaccines, and the Gates Foundation

All you people who are in denial of the reality of the very real danger in blindly accepting accepting mainstream advice on vaccines. (AKA Anti -Anti Vaxxers or SHEEP)

A lesson in the way to properly fact check claims before you falsely claim to have "Debunked" truth as conspiracy theory.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaHuTNh8fAo

For those who (after having watched the above) want to know more about the substantial and very important information (of which the above interesting lesson is but 1%) from a source who you can rely 99.99% (as meticulously evidenced in the video lesson on how to accurately and fully fact check), please follow the links in the video show notes to the man's website and watch the 4 video series on Bill Gates. You do not have to join his site to watch them or can watch them on youtube direct.

Love from me to you.
    Political correctness: a doctrine which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd from the clean end.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    I haven't had a flue vaccination in over 6 years. I'm still alive. Haven't had any flue like symptoms in that time either.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    I haven't had a flue vaccination in over 6 years. I'm still alive. Haven't had any flue like symptoms in that time either.
    That flue sounds quite painful .. does it need swept too ... ???

Flue - a duct for smoke and waste gases produced by a fire, a gas heater, a power station, or other fuel-burning installation.

Flu - is a disease that's easily spread between people.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    I Ride No More

Of Course You Can Trust Me

https://www.rt.com/usa/493068-gates-...t-coronavirus/

It's the sight of Bill wringing his hands that worries me .... 8-)

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    That flue sounds quite painful .. does it need swept too ... ???

Flue - a duct for smoke and waste gases produced by a fire, a gas heater, a power station, or other fuel-burning installation.

Flu - is a disease that's easily spread between people.
    You got me lol. I miss pritch critiquing my posts

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    It's the sight of Bill wringing his hands that worries me .... 8-)
    Billionaires don't earn their billions without a little bit of hand wringing.

Bike
    I Ride No More

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    And before anyone trots out the old 'correlation does not imply causation' argument, any correlation still deserves full and unbiased investigation.

Bike
    I'm sure it's all very innocent and that all the bladder challenged sheeple of the world will want to make it mandatory for all the world
    https://www.biometricupdate.com/2020...-record-system

Bought to you by the good guys at herd them in and shut the Gates foundation
    Political correctness: a doctrine which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd from the clean end.

Bike

The 2019 Influenza Vaccine and COVID-19 link

That simply can not rationally be denied.

The more you take vaccines the weaker your immune system becomes.

https://homevaccineeducationnetwork....e-and-covid-19

Flu Injection -- Fatal Infection

What connects the countries of Belgium, Peru, the UK, Spain, Italy, Chile, Sweden, the US, Mexico, and France? These countries, the top ten in COVID-19 mortality (as of August 24, 2020, according to Johns Hopkins), all injected more than 49% of their elderly populations with the flu vaccine. This stands in stark contrast to the countries on the low end, with fatality rates/popuation up to four orders of magnitude smaller: Rwanda, Thailand, Mozambique, Sri Lanka, Papau New Guinea, Uganda, Tanzania, Taiwan, and Vietnam - with the exception of a 49% vaccination rate in Taiwan, the flu vaccination rates in these countries is extremely low. While one might object that these countries may lack in testing ability, careful serological study of multiple countries in Africa has shown that while in fact many cases were missed, this is because the residents were in fact not very ill - while the number of individuals with COVID antibodies in Kenya, for example, was similar to Spain, the hospitals were never overwhelmed and excess deaths were not reported. However we look at the data - either between or within continents - higher rates of flu vaccination clearly appears to transform large numbers of COVID cases from mild to severe disease. As flu vaccines are being pushed aggressively and even mandated in fall 2020, it is critical for citizens and medical professionals to review the issue. Please read on for data, references, and sources.

Low COVID-19 fatality rates seen in countries with low influenza vaccine coverage

Cunningham, (2020) published a list of flu shot coverage rates in European countries vs. their COVID-19 fatality rates. His data is graphed below, updated through July 16 and supplemented with every other country for which we could find influenza vaccine data. This includes the United States, Canada, New Zealand, Japan, Iceland, Israel, and South Korea. Because COVID-19 testing and reporting may be inconsistent between countries, we also provide the peak total excess death rate since January of 2020, in the form of a statistical Z score for countries for which this was available. Full data and sources are given at the bottom of this article. All flu vaccine coverage data comes from 2019, if available, or 2018.

P.S. Manufacturer's of vaccines have zero legal liability for the effects of their vaccines irrespective of whether their vaccines kill 1 person or one billion people.

There is no risk for them to recklessly and/or falsely promote their products through fear and false promises. Massive profits zero risk. But you can trust them.

What do you have to lose??

Last edited by flyingcrocodile46; 16th September 2020 at 16:26. Reason: P.S. added

Bike
    RD350 KTM790R, 2 x BMW R80G/S, XT500
    Correlation does not imply causation.
    There's all the rational denial that's needed.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Correlation does not imply causation.
    Refer a mere four posts ago.

Thread Information