Page 3 of 363 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Thinking of getting vaccinated?

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingcrocodile46 View Post
    Geeze. Read into it what you want. As I said, Think about it (i.e do some investigation into the need for and performance of any vaccines you are pointed to) because there is some very real evidence that it isn't always the best or even a necessary choice (i.e don't be a sheep). I never said "don't take vaccines".

FFS, some of you people need some serious education in language comprehension. Perhaps I should have started with that link.
    I think that when you write sentences like:

Real facts about court rulings that found vaccines have caused Autism and brain damage

Companies fined and forced to pay compensation.

What is confirmed is that 44 girls have died after vaccination for HPV and many more have suffered serious bizarre side effects

Yet another conspiracy come true

....we are entitled to assume you are saying "don't vaccinate" ... yes even though you didn't say that.

For me, yeah I did do the study prior to getting myself done and then my workmates. It allows me to explain to them why they are safe from the flu vaccination ... unless of course they have an allergy to eggs.
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    some honda bits in a kx chassis
    Quote Originally Posted by scissorhands View Post
    Rabies in Australia jumps from bats to peeps and horses... 60min tonight Prime TV

Strong genes is the answer
    Not gene weakening therapies that make you reliant on [trying to] killing germs and bugs

Vaccination creates reliance on profit focused corporations. Who benefit financially upon sick populations.....

Strong natural immunity is free to all, and how nature was meant to work
    Do you understand how vaccination works?
    we may just go where no ones been

Bike
    2013 Hyosung GV250 EFI
    About 20 years ago one of my friends believed this anti vaccination bullshit and decided against vaccinating her children. A low and behold her youngest caught whooping cough. After hearing a baby less than a year old struggling to breath you soon start to realise that most of the anti bullshit comes from the sort of uneducated liberals who believe they know more than experts in the field. Both my boys have had all their vaccinations and for the first time this year I had a flu shot - oops it hasn't affected me in any way. The fundamental stats in the initial research were so bloody flawed that I think the researchers really needed to repeat Stats 101

Bike
    Trans NZ Broliner
    Quote Originally Posted by noobi View Post
    Do you understand how vaccination works?
    yes, how about you?
    Churches are monuments to self importance

Bike
    some honda bits in a kx chassis
    yes, how about you?
    Yes. Quite well.
    we may just go where no ones been

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    everyone seen 'equilibrium'?

Yeah. Thats you guys in a hundred years.

The whooping cough jab nearly killed baby-me.

The only shit i want to inject is heroin, and thats only on weekends and holidays and throughout may.

Never had a flu shot, never had a flu.
    Tetanus 'out of date' despite dirty gash to the bone, rusty metal cuts etc, never had tetanus.
    No cjd, no vaccine, and i was in yurp when we were getting it.
    No tb, plenty of possum blood mixed with cuts on my hands.
    Milkmaids were immune to pox. NATURALLY due to ther exposure to cowpox developing immunity.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mansell View Post
    About 20 years ago one of my friends believed this anti vaccination bullshit and decided against vaccinating her children. A low and behold her youngest caught whooping cough. After hearing a baby less than a year old struggling to breath you soon start to realise that most of the anti bullshit comes from the sort of uneducated liberals who believe they know more than experts in the field. Both my boys have had all their vaccinations and for the first time this year I had a flu shot - oops it hasn't affected me in any way. The fundamental stats in the initial research were so bloody flawed that I think the researchers really needed to repeat Stats 101
    And kids that do get vaccinated can still get whooping cough.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    So old you won't care
    No vaccine or medical procedure is 100% safe. However they are almost all 99.99% better than doing nothing. The small number that have adverse reactions or even die is nothing against the vast number that benefit. That is of course small comfort to those who DO have an adverse reaction... And the vast majority who don't develop small pox etc are left wondering if it was worth it because they never got it...

Its a bit like advanced rider training - pfft - waste of money cos I never crashed or came close to crashing...

As a type 1 diabetic I'm 100% for all the medical research we can muster - face it, as recently as a 100 years ago I'd be dead long ago...

Bike
    Trans NZ Broliner
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    No vaccine or medical procedure is 100% safe. However they are almost all 99.99% better than doing nothing. The small number that have adverse reactions or even die is nothing against the vast number that benefit. That is of course small comfort to those who DO have an adverse reaction... And the vast majority who don't develop small pox etc are left wondering if it was worth it because they never got it...

Its a bit like advanced rider training - pfft - waste of money cos I never crashed or came close to crashing...

As a type 1 diabetic I'm 100% for all the medical research we can muster - face it, as recently as a 100 years ago I'd be dead long ago...
    Do you know Xmas is/was actually a magic mushroom festival? I guess there is a lot that most people do not really know eh?
    Carry on as you were....

Bike
    '69 Lambretta & SR400
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    And kids that do get vaccinated can still get whooping cough.
    Yes, but the point is that the small proportion of the population for whom the vaccine is ineffective are protected by the much reduced risk of encountering the infection because of those for whom it works.

That's why people who know what they're talking about get so pissed off with the anti-vaccine types. You're not just endangering yourself or your children, you're compromising the overall effectiveness of the vaccine program and putting others at risk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lobster View Post
    Only a homo puts an engine back together WITHOUT making it go faster.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterD View Post
    That's why people who know what they're talking about get so pissed off with the anti-vaccine types. You're not just endangering yourself or your children, you're compromising the overall effectiveness of the vaccine program and putting others at risk.
    dude, if the govt thought thered be any benefit for themselves, theyd put it in the water.

Must comply with an unsafe medical procedure?
    Do you support organ harvesting in china? After all, thats for the benefit of the politically reliable/compliant...

I hope you get a superbug. Better, i hope you get one off me. You cant vaccinate against nature.
    People value their lives too highly.

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    Do you know Xmas is/was actually a magic mushroom festival? I guess there is a lot that most people do not really know eh?
    Carry on as you were....
    Really, I thought it came from the Christ Mass, you learn something new every day. Now the yule tide festival could be considered a mushroom festival.
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

Bike
    Trans NZ Broliner
    Quote Originally Posted by unstuck View Post
    Really, I thought it came from the Christ Mass, you learn something new every day. Now the yule tide festival could be considered a mushroom festival.
    rosy cheeks and laughing good will...

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/3136.html

The Psychedelic Secrets of Santa Claus
    Modern Christmas traditions are based on ancient mushroom-using shamans.

Although most people see Christmas as a Christian holiday, many of the symbols and icons we associate with Christmas celebrations are actually derived from the shamanistic traditions of the tribal peoples of pre-Christian Northern Europe.

The sacred mushroom of these people was the red and white amanita muscaria mushroom, also known as "fly agaric." These mushrooms are now commonly seen in books of fairy tales, and are usually associated with magic and fairies. This is because they contain potent hallucinogenic compounds, and were used by ancient peoples for insight and transcendental experiences

Bike
    Speed Triple
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakie View Post
    Bwa ha ha. Didn't even have to follow the link. Just the www name starting 'activistpost.com' was all I needed to know (but I had a look anyway just to confirm my impression)

'Thinking of getting vaccinated?' Been doing it for years. I even arranged flu vaccinations for 15 of my work colleagues last year and 29 of them this year. Aiming for 50 flu jabs next year and it will be done without a moment of doubt.
    Yep, nothing like a bit of good old mercury among friends.

If my employer did that I will tell them to fuck right off.

Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.

Bike
    2013 Hyosung GV250 EFI
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterD View Post
    Yes, but the point is that the small proportion of the population for whom the vaccine is ineffective are protected by the much reduced risk of encountering the infection because of those for whom it works.

Well said, it is nice to see someone else understands the process

Thread Information