Page 51 of 363 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Thinking of getting vaccinated?

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    You're the only one who's mentioned 'conspiracy theory'.
    I guess for you it is just a regular theory

Anyway, feel free to outline your win/lose conditions, and I'll point out the flaws. Because your first go at it:

"If there is an investigation that proves that CDC officials destroyed documents that showed possible links between this vaccine and autism, you hand over 50 bucks."

Overlooks my original point that "It was probably thrown out cos the data was rubbish" completely.

Unless we go to third party to clarify the 'possible links' bit of it; ie, the guy getting his shit into a journal article...
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Fuck off shitforbrains.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Fuck off shitforbrains.
    So, you're backing out of that bet then, bwak bwak bwak...

Who could have seen that coming
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    So, you're backing out of that bet then, bwak bwak bwak...

Who could have seen that coming
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    You putting your hand up to take on that bet?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Grasping at straws much? Bet you 50 bucks that is an absolute load of sensationalist bullshit. It was probably thrown out cos the data was rubbish, not its conclusion.
    bwaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

“I regret that my co-authors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal ‘Pediatrics’.".

You're classing first hand evidence, an admission of guilt no less, as grasping at straws? Love your scientific method BTW, choice

Oh, and you owe Katman $50.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    You putting your hand up to take on that bet?
    I don't need your money... please, carry on pissing into the wind... it's actually funny today.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    bwaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

“I regret that my co-authors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal ‘Pediatrics’.".

You're classing first hand evidence, an admission of guilt no less, as grasping at straws? Love your scientific method BTW, choice

Oh, and you owe Katman $50.
    Perhaps he has seen how many idiot anti-vaccers throw money at those who champion their cause. Regardless, I couldn't give a fuck what his motives are, evidence is what was allegedly buried; evidence is what the scientific method demands. But his 'evidence' has now been thrown out twice; which you would know if you did anything more than a cursory search of sensationalist bullshit.

I owe KM nothing because his bet included me being right anyway, why the fuck would I take that?

You don't need money, then let's bet on who post posts a leaving thread and fuck off this site then? Let's face it, your words are empty, your spine is like jelly, your mind closed off to the real world; you'll not be a loss to this site.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Perhaps he has seen how many idiot anti-vaccers throw money at those who champion their cause. Regardless, I couldn't give a fuck what his motives are, evidence is what was allegedly buried; evidence is what the scientific method demands. But his 'evidence' has now been thrown out twice; which you would know if you did anything more than a cursory search of sensationalist bullshit.

I owe KM nothing because his bet included me being right anyway, why the fuck would I take that?

You don't need money, then let's bet on who post posts a leaving thread and fuck off this site then? Let's face it, your words are empty, your spine is like jelly, your mind closed off to the real world; you'll not be a loss to this site.
    The guy stated what and why he had done and handed over the data. Why are you looking for a motive that would prove that they falsified the falsified results? Because science yeah?

Sorry, that's for us to judge not you as you've clearly shown yourself to be incompetent.

Retreating to ad hominem so early? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ... get offa my site, no one likes you, every one hates you BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    The guy stated what and why he had done and handed over the data. Why are you looking for a motive that would prove that they falsified the falsified results? Because science yeah?

Sorry, that's for us to judge not you as you've clearly shown yourself to be incompetent.

Retreating to ad hominem so early? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ... get offa my site, no one likes you, every one hates you BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Like I said, I couldn't give a fuck what his motive was, show me evidence they falsified the results. And no mushy, he said she said isn't actually evidence, on account of you just picking who you want to listen to.

You haven't even seen the journal article he tried to submit have you?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Like I said, I couldn't give a fuck what his motive was, show me evidence they falsified the results. And no mushy, he said she said isn't actually evidence, on account of you just picking who you want to listen to.

You haven't even seen the journal article he tried to submit have you?
    bwaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa... Hi, I wrote a report that left out this evidence and the conclusion that this evidence points to. I hope you can prove me wrong. ...

No I haven't. You're right. You win.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    No I haven't. You're right. You win.
    Well it's good to see you're learning.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Well it's good to see you're learning.
    Only one of us ever will.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Only one of us ever will.
    Perhaps you will learn otherwise...

Perhaps by looking into why Brian S Hooker's journal article on this topic has been retracted.

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    This is probably the most objective critique / analysis of why the Hooker study was retracted.

http://www.harpocratesspeaks.com/201...dia-guide.html

Thread Information