Page 5 of 363 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Thinking of getting vaccinated?

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    And you're awesome. I'd love to be like you. Read a few things on the interweeeeeb...and all of a sudden be better than trained medical professionals that've been doing it all their lives. Fuck...your awesomeness is making me freak out. And talking of brown tips... Do you actually know anyone badly affected by immunisation? Any families that have been? Ever seen a baby with whooping cough? Ever had any drugs yourself to ease the pain etc? You'll have kidney stones removed without them right? Where do you draw the line with drug companies?
    I hear Evening Primrose Oil is supposed to be good for your current condition.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Zooks 85 GS1100G and 84 GSX1100E
    And you're awesome. I'd love to be like you. Read a few things on the interweeeeeb...and all of a sudden be better than trained medical professionals that've been doing it all their lives. Fuck...your awesomeness is making me freak out. And talking of brown tips... Do you actually know anyone badly affected by immunisation? Any families that have been? Ever seen a baby with whooping cough? Ever had any drugs yourself to ease the pain etc? You'll have kidney stones removed without them right? Where do you draw the line with drug companies?
    Yup, Yup, Yup, Yup, Yup, Yup, Yup, Nope, Yup, Prolly - like the fingers and slipped discs, Tightly around their necks like a leash.

And Nope, Nope, Nope, Yup, Yup and Nope to your previous hysterical stereotyping too.
    Political correctness: a doctrine which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd from the clean end.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    I hear Evening Primrose Oil is supposed to be good for your current condition.
    lol. Was fucking glad to have decent drugs after my latest op don't worry. Got to the stage now where I may poor a deep bath and enjoy some oils...

Quote Originally Posted by flyingcrocodile46 View Post
    Yup, Yup, Yup, Yup, Yup, Yup, Yup, Nope, Yup,

And Nope, Nope, Nope, Yup, Yup and Nope. I don't believe depression and or anxiety etc needs drugs. I don't think schizophrenia needs em...the drug companies rule the world...and I've only seen *the constant Gardner* fifty times. I don't believe in aspirin, penicillin, morphine or any other man made drug. Bar alcohol. Because I've never used that. I just believe in it.
    And what do you yourself...personally think of immunization? And why.

Bike
    Various things
    Some dipshit cried about my post being fearmongering.

Fucking tard is completely oblivious to the fact that it is fearmongering for $ on the part of the pharmaceutical companies that is used in their marketing. Moron.

The majority of people who vacinate their kids based on the fearmongering... (instead of evidence of the presence of actively spreading bugs).. well they are just fearful bleating fuckwit sheep that are sucked into believing in problems that don't even exist.

Baaaa Baaaa Baaaa
    Ever seen a baby with whooping cough? Serious question. It ain't baaaa baaa baaa. It coughs it's self to death. Moron.

Bike
    Trans NZ Broliner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post
    Aye. If they're true to form a lot of them will be mobile dormitories for tapeworms, tics, fleas, lice, roundworms and scabies, 'cause, y'now, all them antibiotics and shit are dangerous.
    since when are antibiotics given for the above parasitic infections? Shows some of the thinking here....

Correct. Yet they all slag off tree hugging greenies. Well most of 'em. Bet they don't have any pain killers when having teeth drilled/removed, or serious operations either. Can't be having those drugs the drug companies push eh!? Their wifes have never had an epidural or gas when having their vages torn to their assholes...and they sure as fuck never drink alcohol either. Drugs are bad you see.
    Reactionary bullshit.

The OP quoted a vaccine scientist speaking out about the monster she has created....
    Churches are monuments to self importance

Bike
    And what do you yourself...personally think of immunization? And why.
    I'd probably take most of them if there was a genuine and imminent threat, but I wouldn't and don't take any unnecessarily (in fact I don't recall having taken one for maybe more than 30 years). It's an informed choice that shouldn't be approached with a heard mentality by sheep. We all know what happens to sheep.
    Political correctness: a doctrine which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd from the clean end.

Bike
    Ever seen a baby with whooping cough? Serious question. It ain't baaaa baaa baaa. It coughs it's self to death. Moron.
    Well, I guess as I haven't seen one (and I'm guessing you have) I have kept better company (whether vaccinated or not). Now what does that tell us? Seems less likely that one not exposed to such events is the moron eh! I hope you aren't labouring under the illusion that taking vaccinations now will undo past mistakes. They wont.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    lol. Was fucking glad to have decent drugs after my latest op don't worry. Got to the stage now where I may poor a deep bath and enjoy some oils...
    Sounds pretty 'orrid... apart from the drugs bit that is. Shame the couldn't fix the crash damage
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    1991 Kawasaki ZXR400L1
    I'm vaccinated against almost everything under the sun. My kids will be to. Yep I've read all the pros and cons, weighed up the volume of advice and the quality of their sources and come to the conclusion that the minute gains outweigh the infinitesimally small risk.

Anyone that disagrees with my choice is welcome to provide additional evidence in an attempt to sway me otherwise but those that do not accept my choice and instead choose to ridicule it will find themselves relegated from trusted advisor to hysterical crackpot.

Bike
    Various things
    I'd probably take most of them if there was a genuine and imminent threat, but I wouldn't and don't take any unnecessarily (in fact I don't recall having taken one for maybe more than 30 years). .
    That's fair enough. I was given them as a child...and escaped most of the nasties. But I certainly don't bother with all of this *flu strain shit*

[QUOTE=flyingcrocodile46;1130577453]Well, I guess as I haven't seen one (and I'm guessing you have) I have either kept better company (whether vaccinated or not). Now what does that tell us? Seems whilst I think I'm incredidibly clever I'm actually a moron ! /QUOTE]

Yes I have. What does it tell us? Work it out. Moron you say? Get back to me when you've witnessed an innocent child suffer because of some fucked up self righteousness by uneducated parents. If it was your child...you'd shit your fucking pants.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Correct. Yet they all slag off tree hugging greenies. Well most of 'em. Bet they don't have any pain killers when having teeth drilled/removed, or serious operations either. Can't be having those drugs the drug companies push eh!? Their wifes have never had an epidural or gas when having their vages torn to their assholes...and they sure as fuck never drink alcohol either. Drugs are bad you see.
    both my children were birthed at home drug free.

I hug trees.

I have not had teeth removed. Im healthy.

The only pain relief iv had at hospital is lignocaine.
    You may be surprised its derived from cocaine, which is natural.

Alcohol is a nuero toxin, not a drug.
    Its also natural.

I use cannabis and opiates when i need pain relief, which is about twice a year.

Bet im healthier than you.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post

Was your sister ok with that too?

Mentally you're not...no. And physically? Maybe. But only because I've munted my body so badly racing motorcycles that I can't do as much as I'd like to nowadays. Bet I can still ride a motorcycle better than you despite that. And this is after all...a motorcycling site right?

Bike
    some honda bits in a kx chassis

Its also natural.

I use cannabis and opiates when i need pain relief, which is about twice a year.
    I don't think it is prepared from cocaine, but whatever.

Natural so its OK right?
    we may just go where no ones been

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by scissorhands View Post
    since when are antibiotics given for the above parasitic infections? Shows some of the thinking here....

Reactionary bullshit.

The OP quoted a vaccine scientist speaking out about the monster she has created....
    Well, I guess as I haven't seen one (and I'm guessing you have) I have kept better company (whether vaccinated or not). Now what does that tell us? Seems less likely that one not exposed to such events is the moron eh! I hope you aren't labouring under the illusion that taking vaccinations now will undo past mistakes. They wont.

I hug trees.

I have not had teeth removed. Im healthy.

Its also natural.

Tree hugging rules.

Bike
    Darmah, 888, B50SS
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzo View Post
    Yep, nothing like a bit of good old mercury among friends.

If my employer did that I will tell them to fuck right off.
    Did you know that the salt you buy in the supermarket contains Sodium and Chloride.
    Google them to see what they do to your body!
    ...she took the KT, and left me the Buell to ride....(Blues Brothers)

Thread Information