Page 13 of 363 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Thinking of getting vaccinated?

Bike
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    [URL="http://vactruth.com/2011/03/28/news-of-smallpox-outbreak-in-india-raises-fear/"][B][U]"However, supposing the eradication of smallpox was one big hoax to completely convince the public that a vaccine had eradicated a disease. In doing this the WHO could brainwash the world into believing that vaccines could eradicate all diseases and therefore push worldwide vaccination. Many believe that smallpox is still with us but under a new name. Meryl Doyle � Australian Vaccine Network is convinced that smallpox is still around and she is not alone. She says:....

Research indeed (there are plenty of other report should you wish to get yer head out of uranus)... baa baa baaaaaaaa
    So your telling other people to research and stop being sheep while blindly believing an article on 'vactruth' that claimed small pox had resurfaced, a claim that turned out to be nothing more than a baseless rumor spread by superstitious villagers - http://www.sify.com/news/no-small-po...xuknedjcc.html.

Try doing a bit of research next time rather than just being another mindless sheep.

Bike
    Trans NZ Broliner
    Vaccine vaccine
    Prick my balls
    Whos got the biggest PR machine
    Of them all

Bottom line, the internet and IRL is full of story's of woe from parents, who observed permanent harm to their children, after vaccination

It like calling out Jesus
    in a world full of religious nut jobs....
    the doctor is the new priest
    and mass, is the reading of the news
    Churches are monuments to self importance

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Indoo View Post
    So your telling other people to research and stop being sheep while blindly believing an article on 'vactruth' that claimed small pox had resurfaced, a claim that turned out to be nothing more than a baseless rumor spread by superstitious villagers - http://www.sify.com/news/no-small-po...xuknedjcc.html.

Try doing a bit of research next time rather than just being another mindless sheep.
    So you decided to debunk the entire article because of a story that was shown not to confirm the original reports, despite the article itself stating "According to the Indian news channel ZeeNews. the Health Secretary AK Sarkar said that the health department was in the process of authenticating reports. However, he later added that he was not in a position to confirm or deny whether the outbreak was smallpox.".

Bravo.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Honda
    So you decided to debunk the entire article because of a story that was shown not to confirm the original reports,
    Because once you disregard the sensationalist and fear-mongering title, the article actually has nothing remotely resembling evidence or fact, to support your claim that small pox still exists.

Unless of course you are claiming the quote from Meryl Dorey to be evidence worthy of debunking? the same person caught ripping off the public with her anti-vaccination propaganda - http://luckylosing.com/2011/11/04/au...able-for-free/, and whose had to make public apologies as a result of blatantly false claims she has made http://www.australianimages.com.au/o...ogy-to-AMA.jpg.
    Whose supported by a self proclaimed medical Doctor and 'expert' Dr Kris Gaublomme, but who is in fact nothing more than a Homeopath, who peddles his 'expert' articles for $2.50 a download via Ms Doreys website.

Given the comedic value of the former experts, do you actually expect anyone to take you seriously?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Because once you disregard the sensationalist and fear-mongering title, the article actually has nothing remotely resembling evidence or fact, to support your claim that small pox still exists.

Unless of course you are claiming the quote from Meryl Dorey to be evidence worthy of debunking? the same person caught ripping off the public with her anti-vaccination propaganda - http://luckylosing.com/2011/11/04/au...able-for-free/, and whose had to make public apologies as a result of blatantly false claims she has made http://www.australianimages.com.au/o...ogy-to-AMA.jpg.
    Whose supported by a self proclaimed medical Doctor and 'expert' Dr Kris Gaublomme, but who is in fact nothing more than a Homeopath, who peddles his 'expert' articles for $2.50 a download via Ms Doreys website.

Given the comedic value of the former experts, do you actually expect anyone to take you seriously?
    Now discredit what she said about monkeypox, camelpox, smallpox etc... you know, the content.

Bike
    Honda
    But there are no sources to back up her claims, so all you have is the word of an unqualified and publicly acknowledged fraud making claims without any basis or foundation.

You know that is generally how these things are supposed to work, if you make a claim, it's up to you to substantiate it, not the other way around.

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    do you actually expect anyone to take you seriously?
    We've already done this bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post
    Found those numbers yet?
    Nope, not looking either.
    Then you've no right to expect anyone to take your opinion seriously, do you?
    Nope. And I don't.
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    Blog Entries
    But there are no sources to back up her claims, so all you have is the word of an unqualified and publicly acknowledged fraud making claims without any basis or foundation.

You know that is generally how these things are supposed to work, if you make a claim, it's up to you to substantiate it, not the other way around.
    Here's one..

Your attacking me is comical, but is what I have come to expect from KB. Your attacking her and dismissing what she has written without being able to provide any evidence other than, she's trying to make money (comedic at best given big pharma is called that for a reason), is also comedic where the content of the article is what is important. The above link supports the position put forwards by the wicked witch of the west.

As for me. I only find it hard to believe that smallpox has been eradicated because it comes from "infected" animal human contact. Have we inoculated all of the animals yet?

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    The above link supports the position put forwards by the wicked witch of the west.
    I didn't notice that she was of the opinion that "MPV is not the direct ancestor of VAR and is unlikely to naturally acquire all properties of VAR."

Sounds more like a well qualified rebuttal to me.

I only find it hard to believe that smallpox has been eradicated because it comes from "infected" animal human contact. Have we inoculated all of the animals yet?
    Wrong. http://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct...ecRwPGCEMHshew

"Before global eradication, the only reservoir for variola virus was humans. Vectorborne
    transmission does not occur. Smallpox is transmitted person-to-person mainly via inhalation of
    droplet nuclei, though inhalation of airborne particles and direct contact with skin lesions or
    infected body fluids have also been shown to transmit disease."

Bike
    Darmah, 888, B50SS
    Here's one..

Your attacking me is comical, but is what I have come to expect from KB. Your attacking her and dismissing what she has written without being able to provide any evidence other than, she's trying to make money (comedic at best given big pharma is called that for a reason), is also comedic where the content of the article is what is important. The above link supports the position put forwards by the wicked witch of the west.

As for me. I only find it hard to believe that smallpox has been eradicated because it comes from "infected" animal human contact. Have we inoculated all of the animals yet?
    Sorry Mashman, you'll have to try again.
    From your own link
    Our data indicate that MPV is not the direct ancestor of VAR and is unlikely to naturally acquire all properties of VAR.
    MPV = Monkey Pox Virus
    VAR = Variola (smallpox) virus
    ...she took the KT, and left me the Buell to ride....(Blues Brothers)

Bike
    Honda
    Your attacking her and dismissing what she has written without being able to provide any evidence other than, she's trying to make money
    You seem to be missing a simple concept, all she has provided is an unsubstantiated claim with no evidence behind it, there is nothing to debunk. Do you actually have anyone at all supporting your view who isn't an unqualified fraudster akin to a snake oil salesman, you know someone who is remotely qualified, can actually present evidence and argue a point?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    I didn't notice that she was of the opinion that "MPV is not the direct ancestor of VAR and is unlikely to naturally acquire all properties of VAR."
    Quote Originally Posted by idb View Post
    Sorry Mashman, you'll have to try again.
    From your own link

MPV = Monkey Pox Virus
    VAR = Variola (smallpox) virus
    “At that time (1960s) , testing for the (smallpox) virus became more sophisticated. You no longer were suffering necessarily from smallpox. They would test it and find that it had different DNA. You’d have monkeypox or camelpox or some other form of pox. But it was still called variola, which is smallpox. And that’s what monkeypox in Africa is called. Clinically, the disease is exactly the same as smallpox. It has the same progression. It looks exactly the same. If you put a smallpox victim next to a monkeypox victim, you will not be able to tell the difference. As a matter of fact, with this outbreak of monkey pox in Africa–I think there have been over 500 cases in a very short time”.–Meryl Dorley"

Bike
    Darmah, 888, B50SS
    “At that time (1960s) , testing for the (smallpox) virus became more sophisticated. You no longer were suffering necessarily from smallpox. They would test it and find that it had different DNA. You’d have monkeypox or camelpox or some other form of pox. But it was still called variola, which is smallpox. And that’s what monkeypox in Africa is called. Clinically, the disease is exactly the same as smallpox. It has the same progression. It looks exactly the same. If you put a smallpox victim next to a monkeypox victim, you will not be able to tell the difference. As a matter of fact, with this outbreak of monkey pox in Africa–I think there have been over 500 cases in a very short time”.–Meryl Dorley"
    Sooooo....it looks and acts like smallpox but actually isn't smallpox at all.
    In fact it has a completely different DNA.
    Did you read your quote?
    It doesn't confirm that there is still smallpox at all...that's what your trying to say isn't it?
    ...she took the KT, and left me the Buell to ride....(Blues Brothers)

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by idb View Post
    Sooooo....it looks and acts like smallpox but actually isn't smallpox at all.
    In fact it has a completely different DNA.
    Did you read your quote?
    It doesn't confirm that there is still smallpox at all...that's what your trying to say isn't it?
    "The nucleotide sequence within the central region of the MPV genome, which encodes essential enzymes and structural proteins, was 96.3% identical with that of variola (smallpox) virus (VAR)." isn't important?

"there were considerable differences between MPV and VAR in the regions encoding virulence and host-range factors" were the differences. Where does it say the DNA is completely different?

The basis for my statement comes from the wicked witch saying that testing improved, which to me would suggest that smallpox may not have been the only killer out there. Still wading through Ocean's PDF though, so there's time for me to change my mind

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    "The nucleotide sequence within the central region of the MPV genome, which encodes essential enzymes and structural proteins, was 96.3% identical with that of variola (smallpox) virus (VAR)." isn't important?
    Not very. How much DNA material do you suppose you share with a Rhesus monkey? A sloth?

"there were considerable differences between MPV and VAR in the regions encoding virulence and host-range factors" were the differences. Where does it say the DNA is completely different?
    Right there, between the quotes. What do you suppose "considerable difference" means?

The basis for my statement comes from the wicked witch saying that testing improved, which to me would suggest that smallpox may not have been the only killer out there. Still wading through Ocean's PDF though, so there's time for me to change my mind
    It's not the only killer. Fuck knows how you draw the conclusion that the existence of killer viruses means smallpox still exists. The ability to distinguish differences in DNA is very recent, but other differences between strains of virus has been known for fookin ages.

Thread Information