Page 246 of 363 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 5433

Thread: Thinking of getting vaccinated?

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    So you agree that certain ingredients in vaccines have a significant possibility of contributing to neurological damage?
    No, and that paper you posted finds no such thing either.
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    No, and that paper you posted finds no such thing either.
    How the fuck would you know?

You've not read it.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    How the fuck would you know?

You've not read it.
    My first post regarding it contained a direct quote from it. Figured you might have noticed that, but then, perhaps (like the previous one as well) it is you who has not read it...
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    My first post regarding it contained a direct quote from it. Figured you might have noticed that, but then, perhaps (like the previous one as well) it is you who has not read it...
    Did you really just skip to the very last sentence in the study?

If not, you should have noticed this bit too....

"Also detailed are several mechanisms whereby significant quantities of aluminium introduced via immunisation could produce chronic neuropathology in genetically susceptible children."

Now I'm quite prepared to admit that I don't understand half the words in that study, but of the half that I do understand, it quite clearly shows that they give explanations of a possible connection between aluminium exposure and ASD.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Did you really just skip to the very last sentence in the study?

If not, you should have noticed this bit too....

"Also detailed are several mechanisms whereby significant quantities of aluminium introduced via immunisation could produce chronic neuropathology in genetically susceptible children."

Now I'm quite prepared to admit that I don't understand half the words in that study, but of the half that I do understand, it quite clearly shows that they give explanations of a possible connection between aluminium exposure and ASD.
    What makes you think I skipped the rest? the conclusions are the most conclusive part, and the since a lot of conclusions were not to do with vaccination I quoted the most relevant one.

The bit you quoted has no less than 3 conditional qualifiers whose possibility has not been substantiated, so the conclusion you drew of it representing a 'significant possibility' is erroneous.

Speaking of words "possible connection between aluminium exposure and ASD" and "certain ingredients in vaccines have a significant possibility of contributing to neurological damage" mean very different things.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    What makes you think I skipped the rest? the conclusions are the most conclusive part, and the since a lot of conclusions were not to do with vaccination I quoted the most relevant one.

The bit you quoted has no less than 3 conditional qualifiers whose possibility has not been substantiated, so the conclusion you drew of it representing a 'significant possibility' is erroneous.

Speaking of words "possible connection between aluminium exposure and ASD" and "certain ingredients in vaccines have a significant possibility of contributing to neurological damage" mean very different things.
    Did you see the bit where they cited a study that showed higher levels of aluminium in the hair and urine of children with ASD than the control group?

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Did you see the bit where they cited a study that showed higher levels of aluminium in the hair and urine of children with ASD than the control group?
    See post #3668.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    See post #3668.
    Do you know the difference between mercury and aluminium?

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Do you know the difference between mercury and aluminium?
    Do you know the difference between correlation and causation? In both mercury and aluminium cases "There's a clear difficulty in establishing causality though, I mean, it's possible that children's behaviors increased their exposure, rather than the other way around." Have a nap or something dude, you've gone extra far off the deep end this weekend.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Do you know the difference between correlation and causation? In both mercury and aluminium cases "There's a clear difficulty in establishing causality though, I mean, it's possible that children's behaviors increased their exposure, rather than the other way around." Have a nap or something dude, you've gone extra far off the deep end this weekend.
    It's equally possible that their exposure to aluminium or mercury has influenced their physiological or neurological condition.

The fact that you're so cock-sure of yourself when actual scientists are suggesting otherwise is fucking hilarious.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    It's equally possible that their exposure to aluminium or mercury has influenced their physiological or neurological condition.

The fact that you're so cock-sure of yourself when actual scientists are suggesting otherwise is fucking hilarious.
    Equally possible? I think you mean also possible. It's this constant and slight changing of words here and there which gets the unscientific anti-vaccers and conspiracy theorists et al from true statements like "possible connection between aluminium exposure and ASD" to falsehoods "like certain ingredients in vaccines have a significant possibility of contributing to neurological damage". At this point I'm not sure if you either know the difference, or know that you are doing it; the search for validation of your belief simply over-rides any ability you might have to understand the articles at hand.

Cock sure of what exactly? That there is no proven, causal link between mercury or aluiminium in vaccines and ASD? Scientists are in complete agreement with that, that you think either of those things are untrue is fucking sad.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Cock sure of what exactly? That there is no proven, causal link between mercury or aluiminium in vaccines and ASD? Scientists are in complete agreement with that, that you think either of those things are untrue is fucking sad.
    And the fact that you seem to consider yourself qualified to speak on behalf of all scientists is even more fucking hilarious.

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    And the fact that you seem to consider yourself qualified to speak on behalf of all scientists is even more fucking hilarious.
    Whereas you're qualifications to speak for conspiracy fuckwits worldwide is simply unparalleled.
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    They've repeatedly spoken for themselves, I simply quote them and understand what their conclusions actually mean. Take the last two articles you've posted for example, neither disagrees with the scientific consensus I just illustrated.

"We found no evidence of simple associations between blood Hg exposure and neurodevelopmental/psychological impairments"

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    They've repeatedly spoken for themselves, I simply quote them and understand what their conclusions actually mean.
    Really?

All of them?

Thread Information