Page 250 of 363 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 5433

Thread: Thinking of getting vaccinated?

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    So do you think "people should behave in such a manner that THEY believe represents a level of risk to themselves and others that's acceptable to THEM" or in a manner that's acceptable to you?

'Cos it sounds like you don't know what the fuck to think.
    Well of course it does, you've repeatedly demonstrated that you can't rationally interpret anything you hear/read.

You're obviously having trouble with the concept of "personal responsibility", not entirely unheard of among fuckwits, let me help:

If you believe there's less risk in not vaccinating yourself then by all means don't bother. Your responsibility.

If it turns out you were wrong, and your actions pose a threat to me and mine then that makes you responsible for any injuries they incur as a result.

And I will then be personally responsible for removing that threat. My responsibility.

Or did you figure the consequences of your choice would be somehow limited to some pesky rash?
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post
    You're a communists, you state that pretty much everywhere, any chance you get.

Of course. If you wave a machete around kids I am personally responsible for then I will remove the threat to them. The fact that you believe you have a right to wave that machete around and can't see a problem with it is irrelevant.

In spite of your constant whining to the contrary I'm not responsible for the consequences of your actions, the fact that you're confused about who that would be is also not my problem.
    hee hee. I've never stated that I was a communist, coz I R a Resource Based Economy advocate. The differences between the two are well documented.

Of course if I'm waving a machete around kids I would welcome such an intervention. That's just silly.

It is your problem, coz you're making shit up, projecting it and then repeating it as if it were true. Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all. Why you are Ocean.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    hee hee. I've never stated that I was a communist, coz I R a Resource Based Economy advocate. The differences between the two are well documented.

Of course if I'm waving a machete around kids I would welcome such an intervention. That's just silly.

It is your problem, coz you're making shit up, projecting it and then repeating it as if it were true. Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all. Why you are Ocean.
    Well you wouldn't, would you? I mean you'd be clearly seen for a fuckwit were that the case. By merely espousing communist policy you completely fool... what was that voter count again?

Not vaccinating for potentially fatal contagions = waving machete around kids. That's just obvious.

In spite of your constant whining to the contrary I'm not responsible for the consequences of your actions, the fact that you're confused about who that would be is also not my problem.
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Or did you figure the consequences of your choice would be somehow limited to some pesky rash?
    Yes Chicken Little, that's usually the extent of it.

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    What about that Wakefield guy who is basically a criminal that is behind the antivax movement? Katman?
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Well you wouldn't, would you? I mean you'd be clearly seen for a fuckwit were that the case. By merely espousing communist policy you completely fool... what was that voter count again?

Not vaccinating for potentially fatal contagions = waving machete around kids. That's just obvious.

Of course I would if I were It's not communist policy. You're fooling yourself by choice. My vote count was 214. And yours was?

I knew what you meant but removed the following (well, similar): Capitalism is directly responsible for the greatest number of deaths on this planet. It holds entire continents hungry, applies sanction and embargo and brings about artificial scarcity. Capitalism is a machete I see you doing nothing about. In fact, you claim it as a right. Where's your personal responsibility now? You're full of shit, Son. Nothing rational about it. Nothing anarchistic about it. Just another fascist telling others what your rules are and expecting everyone else to live by those rules else you claim you'd have the right to kill such. Kind of sad, but really really funny.

Yet you'd stop me from wielding a machete even though I hadn't touched anyone with it? bwaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa. Yup, not your problem at all when you step in, claim you're a rational anarchist and then proceed to act like a fascist by preventing someone from exerting their own personal responsibility. Anarchist indeed . Your religion sounds a bit flakey to me. If you can't stick to it, then stick with fascist as it suits you perfectly.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    What about that Wakefield guy who is basically a criminal that is behind the antivax movement? Katman?
    ... you just want to be called a cocksucker. He's not behind the antivax movement. He has clearly stated that he supports vaccination, just single doses and not the combined one in the case he was lambasted for. But hey. Why ruin a good story with the truth eh.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    You clearly know nothing about Andrew Wakefield.

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    You clearly know nothing about Andrew Wakefield.
    Thats why I asked a question. Educate me.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Thats why I asked a question. Educate me.
    Stop being such a lazy cunt or I'll start calling you bogan.

Educate yourself.

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Stop being such a lazy cunt or I'll start calling you bogan.

Educate yourself.
    Na, don't really care, this is just something to do while I have my morning coffee. Although I do think that you anti vaxxers are doing a great job at keeping the population down a tad. Any help with that is appreciated.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Na, don't really care, this is just something to do while I have my morning coffee. Although I do think that you anti vaxxers are doing a great job at keeping the population down a tad. Any help with that is appreciated.
    Dude, I think a major catastrophe that wiped half of us out and set Mankind back hundreds of years would be the best thing that could happen for the well-being of the Earth.

But that's probably fuel for a separate thread.

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Dude, I think a major catastrophe that wiped half of us out and set Mankind back hundreds of years would be the best thing that could happen for the well-being of the Earth.

The Earth will be fine. The Earth in relation to humans is I think what you are talking about, and I agree with you. But yeah off topic.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore

Sweet - Why don't you put your money where your mouth is, and start with yourself?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Sweet - Why don't you put your money where your mouth is, and start with yourself?
    'Cos that's not the half I'm hoping for.

Thread Information