Page 357 of 363 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 5433

Thread: Thinking of getting vaccinated?

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    That's because there will be very poor turnout in NZ 30deg summer even by the most virtue signalling branch covidian Karen's out there.
    They need to wait till July next year when the next pre booked out break is scheduled and the winter flu season will cover off the false positives.
    Dehydration and summer alcohol intake will amplify adverse reactions, too many people will get sick from the jab so it would be disaster for govt
    Not because, you know? It's not been manufactured yet. Obviously.

But jesus man. Is there anything that isn't a conspiracy to you? Your life must be a scary distrustful place.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Thanks for all the red reps, all five of them, your the only person since feb 2018...
    Lots of greens from like minded people outweigh your reds tho lol
    Are you fucking retarded?

What Husa was trying to do with his original ALTERED quote, was illustrate that the text was easily manipulated to represent the exact opposite position.

So shut the fuck up, you special needs, velcro shoes, banjo strumming , cousin fucking IDIOT.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Are you fucking retarded?

What Husa was trying to do with his original ALTERED quote, was illustrate that the text was easily manipulated to represent the exact opposite position.

So shut the fuck up, you special needs, velcro shoes, banjo strumming , cousin fucking IDIOT.
    Good morning gorgeous, you and Husberg should launch a line of children’s books with that creative writing skill.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Not because, you know? It's not been manufactured yet. Obviously.

But jesus man. Is there anything that isn't a conspiracy to you? Your life must be a scary distrustful place.
    That’s not really in the realm of what covers modern “conspiracy” stuff, whether it’s tbe road toll, gang violence, education system the govt of the day routinely manipulated policy to use fear to keep us all on check.

I don’t live in fear, I do live aware of my surroundings, aware of history and aware of what the people in charge of the world STATE they want.....

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    😂😂😂😂😂

How’s those friction burns going? Your keyboard must be busy repping the rest of the forum to dish four reds in a row to me.

Not that it matters I just find it peculiar like watching David Attenborough observe the behaviour of some obscure animal species 😂😂😂😂😂

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Interesting cut and paste from m another site.

Usual disclaimer I don't necessarily agree or disagree with all, any or part thereof this persons comments....

"CORONA VAX CREATING HIGH NUMBERS OF SEVERE ADVERSE REACTIONS

1,200 times higher than the usual number of reported adverse reactions to be exact.

Maybe the numbers the CDC is reporting are real, but maybe not. That said, they are high anyway, with over 3 percent of vaccinations getting reported for bad side effects.

Three percent does not sound like a lot, until you consider The link is legit. It is a source used by the CDC.
    Here is the summary of what is at the link: About 25 percent of vaccines cause an adverse reaction (a number that is known via survey, stats, and medical observation). These can be mild reactions up to severe. Of that 25 percent, one percent gets reported. The reason is because everyday people do not know who to report adverse reactions to, and the fact that doctors tend to be extremely uncooperative with patients and adverse vaccine reactions, so they don't report it either.

So let's math this out:

25 percent of people have an adverse reaction to vaccines in one form or another. Of that 25 percent, only 1 percent gets a report in. So adverse reactions to vaccines are subsequently recorded at a rate of 0.0025% on average, for all vaccines across the board. This is basically how the report, which is an official source, sums it up. I'll put that differently so this is very clear:
    It is known that 25 percent of vaccinations have an adverse reaction, ranging from mild to severe. That's 25 out of 100 people. (0.25) Out of that 25 people, there is only a 25 percent chance that ONE (1) of those people will report something bad happened. One percent of .25 is 0.0025. Take .25 on a calculator and multiply it by 1 percent.

If the corona vax gets a 3 percent adverse reaction reporting rate, you have to turn that 0.0025 into a 0.003 and then shift it to the left THREE WHOLE DIGITS. The reactions must be severe enough for people to report at a far higher rate than usual, 3 percent of ALL RECIPIENTS, rather than 1 percent of "adverse reactions" reported means the coronavax has to be about 1,200 times as bad as other vaccines.

I'd like to ask a question here -

If LOTS of people get wiped out by the flu shot, and only 1 percent of 25 percent report it, how freaking bad does the Corona vax have to be to get THREE WHOLE PERCENT of the population to report it? Obviously bad enough to have LOTS of people dropping dead, just like nurse Tiffany Dover who fell out live on TV, with no updates to her condition other than a possible hoax obituary, and obvious trolls saying she's OK. Maybe Snopes debunked it too, and who would trust the MSM other than an intellectual drooler?

Here is the official MSM cover story for her passing out:

"After recovering from fainting, she explained that she has a condition calledVasovagal Syncope, which makes her faint whenever she feels pain, sees needles, feels intense heat, stands for too long or is dehydrated. She did not explain why she volunteered to get the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine live on TV despite her condition.
    HERE IS MY RESPONSE TO THAT:

If you want to play the public, BAFFLE THEM WITH BULLSHIT and then put a BIG NAME on it. Oh gosh, she has "Vasovagal Syncope". GET THIS: THE HEAD NURSE, THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE AT A MAJOR HOSPITAL, HAS A CONDITION THAT CAUSES HER TO FAINT WHEN SHE SEES NEEDLES.

THAT'S RIGHT: THE HEAD NURSE FAINTS WHEN SHE SEES NEEDLES. THAT'S THE MOST F***ED UP LIE THEY COULD HAVE EVER TOLD TO COVER UP THIS OBVIOUS DEATH.

They claim she went on air explaining this afterward, only she did not. No such video exists anywhere and you can safely bet they'd blow it to the moon if it did exist. They'd be desperate to do ANYTHING, including film her in a hospital bed to prove she's not dead, because they admitted beforehand this vaccine could put people in bed (so they are covered by that) yet there is NOTHING. They just expect you to believe Snopes and endless TEXT BASED denials. Let's see her out jogging with today's paper.
    Alinsky tactic: Cover up a lie by re-enforcing it with BIG WORDS. "Vasovagal Syncope" would fit that bill!"

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Did you realise NASA have been projecting an image of the moon from a satellite since the 60s?

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    Interesting cut and paste from m another site.

Usual disclaimer I don't necessarily agree or disagree with all, any or part thereof this persons comments....

"CORONA VAX CREATING HIGH NUMBERS OF SEVERE ADVERSE REACTIONS
    OK. Couple of things. Right through this it does not say what the 'serious' adverse reactions are. Itchy arm, sore arm, fever, feeling unwell ... anaphylactic shock? When a jab is given you wait 20 minutes to make sure there is no serious immediate adverse reaction like anaphylactic shock so I'd imagine the 'serious' reactions are somewhat less than that. Be really useful to know what the authors classed as a serious reaction.

I'd take issue with that 1% of people suffering an adverse reaction reporting it. To be able to know that you must know how many people suffered a reaction in the first place but you can't because it wasn't reported. Having said that though, in my previous job I arranged flu vaccinations for staff and i guess over the few years i did it we would have had 150 people vaccinated and one reported an adverse reaction. (her arm was a bit sore for a day). Again though, this ties back to the severity of the reaction and i guess in most cases they were reactions that the person would have been advised is possible so they wouldn't necessarily report it.

Oh ok. One more. 3% reporting vs 1% reporting. I'd put that down to people being a bit more sensitive to a new vaccination for a killer disease and being more willing to report adverse reactions.
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    And on the gripping hand...

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...ripping%20Hand

...tincture of time will prove what actually happened.

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxMax View Post
    On one hand, we know nothing about the vaccine and its possible side effects and consequences. So, there is no surprise, a lot of people are suspicious about getting it.
    Personally I am dubious due to the speed that this vaccine has been rolled out. Would be good to watch the potential adverse reactions first. When I said this to my family in the UK I was slammed. Certain rellies have not been off their property since March. Getting a date for the vaccination is more than winning Lotto to them.

The worldwide pandemic is meaningless to most of us in NZ. We might go in to a shop and see a QR code on the door but we aren't living it every minute of every hour of every day.

We will when it gets back in around Easter, but I am good for bog roll for 2021.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Meh, we converted to a poostick before the first lockdown. For spiritual reasons.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/healt...research-shows

Wow 25%.... and given they most people will be wary about expressing true feelings in surveys for fear of being labelled different etc, you could add another 5-10%....

Even people at work who totally buy the govt storyline and question nothing are hesitant about taking a vacccine that has not gone through usual level of testing.

Could it be that there are that many clear examples in community now of vaccine damaged kids that people are starting to question narrative????

Very interesting...

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Could it be that they will get Double Autism?

Or worse. Could it be that there will be more carrot tops?

Could it be that some will be born without a sense of critical thinking?

I'm just saying that the government will be trying to hide this.
    Probably so they can repossess the privately owned businesses and standardize all worker wages.

Pass it on.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Could it be that they will get Double Autism?

Or worse. Could it be that there will be more carrot tops?

Could it be that some will be born without a sense of critical thinking?

I'm just saying that the government will be trying to hide this.
    Probably so they can repossess the privately owned businesses and standardize all worker wages.

Pass it on.

Anecdotally it seems not having vaccines leads to increased levels of paranoia........
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/healt...research-shows

Wow 25%.... and given they most people will be wary about expressing true feelings in surveys for fear of being labelled different etc, you could add another 5-10%....

Even people at work who totally buy the govt storyline and question nothing are hesitant about taking a vacccine that has not gone through usual level of testing.

Could it be that there are that many clear examples in community now of vaccine damaged kids that people are starting to question narrative????

Very interesting...
    Far more likely that the unsubstantiated bullshit spouted against vaccines, is having a negative impact on the numbers of people trusting them.

Thread Information