Page 343 of 363 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 5433

Thread: Thinking of getting vaccinated?

Bike
    Sold

Warning - post not "oscar" approved!

Corona - April Fools? - (not everybody is happy, differing opinions abound?) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXmK...ature=youtu.be - could there be any element of truth here? - You be the judge? -

Bike
    RD350 KTM790R, 2 x BMW R80G/S, XT500
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Corona - April Fools? - (not everybody is happy, differing opinions abound?) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXmK...ature=youtu.be - could there be any element of truth here? - You be the judge? -

I thought we were carrying on without you?

But to answer your question, the chance of there being an element of truth there is slight, as you posted it.

And just to be clear, repeating a lie is not a "differing opinion".
    It's just a lie.

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    I thought we were carrying on without you?

But to answer your question, the chance of there being an element of truth there is slight, as you posted it.

And just to be clear, repeating a lie is not a "differing opinion".
    It's just a lie.
    OK I will take that as an acceptance from you that you have no right to sensor my posts only agree disagree or ignore them - you may comment of course and even report anything that breaks KB rules. -

I guess normal transmission may now resume - may you and yours enjoy your bubble! -

Bike
    OK I will take that as an acceptance from you that you have no right to sensor my posts only agree disagree or ignore them - you may comment of course and even report anything that breaks KB rules. -

I guess normal transmission may now resume - may you and yours enjoy your bubble! -
    I have no intention of "sensoring" your posts.
    Or even censoring them.

I just like to point out how gutless it is to post something dodgy, and when challenged, wank on about how everyone has a right to their opinion.
    You see, as soon as an opinion is put the test and disproved by the facts, it becomes a lie.

Bike
    Sold
    I have no intention of "sensoring" your posts.
    Or even censoring them.

I just like to point out how gutless it is to post something dodgy, and when challenged, wank on about how everyone has a right to their opinion.
    You see, as soon as an opinion is put the test and disproved by the facts, it becomes a lie.
    Truth is a bit like common sense - who's brand is the correct one? - Guess it is whoever is claiming the high ground - freedom of choice or belief and/or agree to disagree? = My opinion versus yours.

Bike
    Truth is a bit like common sense - who's brand is the correct one? - Guess it is whoever is claiming the high ground - freedom of choice or belief and/or agree to disagree? = My opinion versus yours.
    Your last "opinion" was acknowledged by you to be false.
    I have no opinion on anything you bring up, because it never survives a simple fact check.
    My only opinion is that you get off trolling people with this crap coz it makes you feel clever.
    It's actually quite sad, as everytime you're called out, you resort to this "freedom of speech" bullshit.

And freedom of choice does not include spreading malicious lies which is your dirty little habit here.

Bike
    Sold
    I have no opinion on anything you bring up, because it never survives a simple fact check.
    My only opinion is that you get off trolling people with this crap coz it makes you feel clever.
    It's actually quite sad, as everytime you're called out, you resort to this "freedom of speech" bullshit.

And freedom of choice does not include spreading malicious lies which is your dirty little habit here.
    Whacko

Bike
    Whacko
    Sticks and stones may break my bones, but stupid old cahnts and their lies don't phase me...

Bike
    Sold

Warning:- Not Oscar approved post!

How long will the lock downs last? - Tucker Carlson asks the question everyone would like to know the answer to? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCyqcoC747o - May contain traces of lies, discredited poster.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Damn. Beat me to it.
    Nice job.
    I think I was ahead in the vitriol stakes...
    And what are they fully vaccinated against? All of it, or just some?

You think ..... nah, you swallow.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    And what are they fully vaccinated against? All of it, or just some?

You think ..... nah, you swallow.
    Your posts are a lot like oldrider - you know what you wanna say, but due to a Trumpesque combination of arrogance and stupidity, no one understands you.
    I think the mods should change your respective usernames to Dunning & Kruger.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    I'd just like to point out that the links OAB supplied didn't actually 'disprove' the claim about Bill Gates.

They simply outlined the dubious nature of the claim.

However, I would imagine that Bill Gates would try to sue the arse off any publication that printed the story if there was absolutely no basis to it.

Bike
    Sold
    Your posts are a lot like oldrider - you know what you wanna say, but due to a Trumpesque combination of arrogance and stupidity, no one understands you.
    Well, that's a little bit more adventurous than your normally feeble responses - -

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    So you've got nothing then. No evidence that proves how much of the vaccine schedule the kids have had. Just some woman stating that the kids are fully vaccinated. And if she considers fully vaccinated as nothing more than whooping cough and polio? You must know what she means by fully vaccinated to. Can you provide me that proof. Because her husbands father was into eugenics so the burden of proof requires a slightly higher bar... well, for those who are capable of rational thought that is.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    So you've got nothing then. No evidence that proves how much of the vaccine schedule the kids have had. Just some woman stating that the kids are fully vaccinated. And if she considers fully vaccinated as nothing more than whooping cough and polio? You must know what she means by fully vaccinated to. Can you provide me that proof. Because her husbands father was into eugenics so the burden of proof requires a slightly higher bar... well, for those who are capable of rational thought that is.
    He doesn't need to provide evidence as to how much they have been Vaccinated:

Oldie posted an 'article' saying that a prominent pro-vaccination advocate (Melinda Gates) didn't Vaccinate her kids and was therefore not practicing what she preaches and therefore a Hypocrite.

Oscar posted a rebuttal showing from the person herself that she did indeed Vaccinate her kids, rebutting Oldies article.

There is no burden of proof to show much or how little the Gates children have been vaccinated, only that the original article is incorrect.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Thread Information