Page 333 of 343 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 5140

Thread: Thinking of getting vaccinated?

  1. #4981
    Join Date
    4th November 2003 - 13:00
    Bike
    BSA A10
    Location
    Rangiora
    Posts
    12,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    Agenda 21 in action......
    You obviously have no understanding of what Agenda 21 is about
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."


    Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

  2. #4982
    Join Date
    24th September 2004 - 06:46
    Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Location
    On the road to nowhere...
    Posts
    6,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    You obviously have no understanding of what Agenda 21 is about
    Seeing as you are obviously an expert on the supject enlighten us.
    "Every time you set your ass on a bike, you're playing a game of Russian Roulette between yourself and your own stupidity."

  3. #4983
    Join Date
    4th November 2003 - 13:00
    Bike
    BSA A10
    Location
    Rangiora
    Posts
    12,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    Seeing as you are obviously an expert on the supject enlighten us.
    I would but you'd struggle to understand the big words like sustainable and nonbinding, you should look into agenda 2030 as well
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."


    Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

  4. #4984
    Join Date
    24th September 2004 - 06:46
    Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Location
    On the road to nowhere...
    Posts
    6,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    I would but you'd struggle to understand the big words like sustainable and nonbinding, you should look into agenda 2030 as well
    Do try. I'm impresed by big words.
    "Every time you set your ass on a bike, you're playing a game of Russian Roulette between yourself and your own stupidity."

  5. #4985
    Join Date
    9th June 2005 - 13:22
    Bike
    Sold
    Location
    Oblivion
    Posts
    2,945

    Hidden in plain sight?

    The Simpsons - Designer Virus - YouTube. Nov 19, 2017 - WYSIWYG? - - Eventually? -

    "The very essence of the banking industry; to make us all, (whether we be nations or individuals), slaves to debt!" ... is it working for them yet?

    Debt explained: http://www.positivemoney.org/issues/debt/

  6. #4986
    Join Date
    15th February 2005 - 15:34
    Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Location
    The Gates of Delirium
    Posts
    8,872

  7. #4987
    Join Date
    24th September 2004 - 06:46
    Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Location
    On the road to nowhere...
    Posts
    6,717
    Guys like him get suicided with two gun shots to the back of the head.
    "Every time you set your ass on a bike, you're playing a game of Russian Roulette between yourself and your own stupidity."

  8. #4988
    Join Date
    10th October 2017 - 18:07
    Bike
    aprilia
    Location
    rotovegas
    Posts
    2
    https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...a032a0d3213637

    The number of new coronavirus cases may be dropping in China, but a health expert has made a grim discovery about some patients who have recovered.

    “We should not be relaxed. The figure may go up again,” Zhao Jianping, who is leading an expert team working to contain the outbreak in Hubei.

    He said there were cases where recovered patients showed traces of the virus through nucleic acide tests.

    There were also results in Canada where swabs taken from two people who had recovered revealed they still had traces of the virus.

    “This is dangerous. Where do you put these patients? You can’t send them home because they might infect others, but you can’t put them in hospital as resources are stretched,” he said.

    The death toll in China from the coronavirus epidemic rose to 2236 on Friday after 118 more people died, most of them in the hard-hit epicentre province of Hubei, the government said.

    The National Health Commission also said in its daily update that China had confirmed 889 new cases.

    The number is up from the previous day when it reported the lowest number of new infections in nearly a month, which fuelled hopes that the epidemic is nearing its peak.

    More than 75,000 coronavirus infections have now been reported in China, and hundreds more overseas in more than 25 countries.

    The vast majority of the deaths and overall cases in China remain in Hubei and particularly the provincial capital of Wuhan, where the virus first emerged in December.

    REASON FOR DROP IN NUMBERS ON THURSDAY

    A major drop has been announced in the infection rate of coronavirus by Chinese health authorities, but it’s not what it seems to be.

    China’s National Health Commission announced 394 new cases on Thursday, marking a significant drop from Wednesday’s total of 1749.

    But the country has changed its method for counting cases, saying only confirmed laboratory tests will be included, fuelling doubts about the true trajectory of the epidemic.

    RELATED: Virus statistic that doesn’t make sense
    RELATED: ‘Every pore opens up’: Virus victim speaks

    Previously, Chinese authorities included “clinically diagnosed” cases from Hubei province in the national tally – a method which saw a surge of over 14,000 new recorded infections, mostly inside the province.

    The gradual decline in the number of new infections has raised hopes that the situation will begin to stabilise in the mainland.

    “The downward trend will not be reversed,” said Ding Xiangyang, deputy chief secretary of the State Council and a member of the central government’s supervision group.

    Whatever promises were aired where the illness poses its biggest threat, countries around the world continued to grapple with the rippling effects.

    The latest front in the widening global fight against COVID-19 emerged in Daegu, South Korea, where the city’s 2.5 million residents were urged to stay inside, wearing masks even indoors to stem further infection.

    “Everything that is not known about this is causing concern,” said Dr David Heymann, professor of infectious disease epidemiology at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.

  9. #4989
    Join Date
    10th October 2017 - 18:07
    Bike
    aprilia
    Location
    rotovegas
    Posts
    2
    https://twitter.com/911news/status/1...123491334?s=20



    What an absolute slow moving train wreck.

  10. #4990
    Join Date
    15th February 2005 - 15:34
    Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Location
    The Gates of Delirium
    Posts
    8,872
    It's interesting to note how quiet the anti 'anti-vaxxers' have gone with regards to the possibility of vaccine ingredients making it past the blood/brain barrier.

  11. #4991
    Join Date
    7th January 2014 - 14:45
    Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Location
    Not Gulf Harbour Either
    Posts
    988
    I saw something hilarious about this the other day"

    I only fuck Anti-Vaxx Chicks, paying for 8 months of Child support is better than paying for 18 years
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

  12. #4992
    Join Date
    15th February 2005 - 15:34
    Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Location
    The Gates of Delirium
    Posts
    8,872
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    I saw something hilarious about this the other day"
    Hilarious? If you say so.

    But it's not very pertinent to the issue.

  13. #4993
    Join Date
    6th May 2008 - 14:15
    Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Location
    Wellllie
    Posts
    1,343
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    It's interesting to note how quiet the anti 'anti-vaxxers' have gone with regards to the possibility of vaccine ingredients making it past the blood/brain barrier.
    This won't make their day either. No evidence to back up the assertion that vaccines don't cause autism, just popular opinion........ oh, and lots of angry motorcyclists who just know better coz the echo chamber said so.

    ICAN was therefore forced to sue the CDC in federal court, where the CDC finally conceded, in a stipulation signed by a Federal court judge, that it has no studies to support that any of these vaccines do not cause autism....
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

  14. #4994
    Join Date
    15th February 2005 - 15:34
    Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Location
    The Gates of Delirium
    Posts
    8,872
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    This won't make their day either. No evidence to back up the assertion that vaccines don't cause autism, just popular opinion........ oh, and lots of angry motorcyclists who just know better coz the echo chamber said so.

    ICAN was therefore forced to sue the CDC in federal court, where the CDC finally conceded, in a stipulation signed by a Federal court judge, that it has no studies to support that any of these vaccines do not cause autism....
    But, but, but.......

    .....how can that be???

  15. #4995
    Join Date
    6th May 2008 - 14:15
    Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Location
    Wellllie
    Posts
    1,343
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    But, but, but.......

    .....how can that be???
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingcrocodile46 View Post
    Think about it very carefully.

    Real facts about court rulings that found vaccines have caused Autism and brain damage. Companies fined and forced to pay compensation.

    http://www.activistpost.com/2013/07/...g-mmr-and.html

    And a whistle blower (Vaccine creator) who has broken sillence to clear her conscience.
    http://www.activistpost.com/2013/07/...confesses.html

    Yet another conspiracy come true
    Because they can't deny it given that it has been proven, repeatedly. Only the special kids deny the evidence without being able to provide any conclusive evidence to the contrary... oh and look, there is no evidence, just the faint shuffling off of people who really should have known better given the evidence that was provided in post 1.

    100% confirmation that anti-anti-vaxxers are the single dumbest breed of person that has ever walked this planet. What are you gonna do with all of the apologies you're due Steve?
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •