Page 351 of 351 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351
Results 5,251 to 5,253 of 5253

Thread: Thinking of getting vaccinated?

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swoop View Post

Perhaps Hitcher expressed it best with "GAH THUMP!"

And on that point, your Honour, the defence rests.
    Only if you believe that I didn't know what effect a piece of metal would have on a compass when that metal is introduced to it's magnetic field.

And as a criteria alone for defining intelligence, not knowing such a thing has no bearing (eh eh eh) on intelligence. Not being able to understand it opens that door, but it still isn't a definitive indicator. You aren't the only one to have had the same belief though, albeit with varying degrees of concern for my mental faculty. 1 of 3 of you was actually quite pleasant when explaining why metal v's compass. At least there's 1 smart human being among ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Swoop
    One can only presume you will follow Mr Trump's advice and start consuming disinfectant.
    The gene pool will be much better off.
    Ahhhh I do miss Akzle.

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Ahhhh I do miss Akzle.
    Skidmark and Akzle would have been hilarious together.
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    If one has an underlying condition, and then one contracts something like Covid-19 and it contributes to their death, then what is the cause of death? The cause is both, because without both it is entrely possible that life will have continued for some time. Both being required to cause death.

Same with vaccine injury in many ways.

Kinda makes me wonder, what's the preoccupation with diagnosing one thing over another where both things were required to exist for a new condition to come into being?

The answer is primarily financial, be it dodging lawsuits, avoiding the associated financial loss from vaccine uptake (I more than acknowledge the dangers of seeing the reintroduction of some nasties that we've "avoided", so unbunch yer knickers), or indeed simply losing share price.

Why can't we admit that both conditions were required? The answer ain't pretty, but it is why it is and has very little to do with us all suddenly not wanting to vaccinate or not vaccinate people. We may simply have to up our game i.e. pre-test foor potential conditions that we probably haven't bothered to look for in any real meaningful way yet.

And so on lol.......

Thread Information