Page 257 of 363 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 5433

Thread: Thinking of getting vaccinated?

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    98th Holistic DR Found Dead! nobody seems to be asking questions!
    They probably tried using their own cures and found they didn't work
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Wots I gots.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    "Our observation of an association between repeated vaccination and increased viral aerosol generation demonstrated the power of our method, but needs confirmation.". Good luck with that.

"Self-reported vaccination for the current season was associated with a trend (P < 0.10) toward higher viral shedding in fine-aerosol samples; vaccination with both the current and previous year’s seasonal vaccines, however, was significantly associated with greater fine-aerosol shedding in unadjusted and adjusted models (P < 0.01). In adjusted models, we observed 6.3 (95% CI 1.9–21.5) times more aerosol shedding among cases with vaccination in the current and previous season compared with having no vaccination in those two seasons. Vaccination was not associated with coarse-aerosol or NP shedding (P > 0.10). The association of vaccination and shedding was significant for influenza A (P = 0.03) but not for influenza B (P = 0.83) infections (Table S4).".

So those who vaccinate for the flu, and get the flu, exhale 6.3 times more (or 630% more iffen ye prefer the dramatic version) flu onto everyone else than those who don't? Oh this should be fun.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    "Our observation of an association between repeated vaccination and increased viral aerosol generation demonstrated the power of our method, but needs confirmation.". Good luck with that.

"Self-reported vaccination for the current season was associated with a trend (P < 0.10) toward higher viral shedding in fine-aerosol samples; vaccination with both the current and previous year’s seasonal vaccines, however, was significantly associated with greater fine-aerosol shedding in unadjusted and adjusted models (P < 0.01). In adjusted models, we observed 6.3 (95% CI 1.9–21.5) times more aerosol shedding among cases with vaccination in the current and previous season compared with having no vaccination in those two seasons. Vaccination was not associated with coarse-aerosol or NP shedding (P > 0.10). The association of vaccination and shedding was significant for influenza A (P = 0.03) but not for influenza B (P = 0.83) infections (Table S4).".

So those who vaccinate for the flu, and get the flu, exhale 6.3 times more (or 630% more iffen ye prefer the dramatic version) flu onto everyone else than those who don't? Oh this should be fun.
    i read up about tetanus the other day. since i reasonably often end up with rusty metal and dirt on the wrong side of my skin. 10% of people die from it, whether innoculated/vaccinated or not.
    mmm science.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    i read up about tetanus the other day. since i reasonably often end up with rusty metal and dirt on the wrong side of my skin. 10% of people die from it, whether innoculated/vaccinated or not.
    mmm science.
    What, rusty metal and dirt. Where can I get that vaccine?
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    What, rusty metal and dirt. Where can I get that vaccine?
    apparently you die before you develop natural immunity, too.

i could jab ya with something (rusty)...

Bike
    husaberg
    mmm science.
    Its 10% of people who contract tetanus die.
    But Guess what dipwad, you don't tend to get Tetanus or any of the other common clostridial infections if that have been vaccinated.
    Even with high quality modern intensive care units, machines and medicines, death occurs in approximately 1 in 10 of people who get tetanus.
    Tetanus vacination gives a 93% reduction in occurrence of tetanus overall in a population which results in a 99% reduction in fatalities resulting from tetanus.
    the Tetanus vacination does not provide lifetime immunity, thats why booster shots are recomended every 10 years.
    If you had ever watched the agony in which an animal dies from what is such an easily and cheaply preventable clostridial infection you might actually check your information prior to posting such utter crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    mmm science.
    Thought you only did that at Easter time.

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    When doctors speak out.....

Bike
    So old you won't care
    Bloody Hell - hes a quack for goodness sake

https://respectfulinsolence.com/2018...ivaccine-rant/

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Bloody Hell - hes a quack for goodness sake

https://respectfulinsolence.com/2018...ivaccine-rant/
    Really Paul?

I'd thought better of you.

Are you channeling husaberk perhaps?

David Gorski (aka Orac) is nothing but a pharmaceutical industry shill.

Bike
    husaberg
    Really Paul?

He may have earned a MD but as he pushes homeopathy as anthing but " cant do anyharm to try that as well as proper scientific treatment" thus he is clearly now a quack.
    He is also a hypocrite as not so long ago he said this.
    “Having survived the nightmare of the 2009 flu epidemic, you can bet I am the first in line with my sleeve rolled up. I hope many of you will take advantage of the many flu vaccine clinics that Cleveland Clinic has to offer. With a nod to Benjamin Franklin, ‘an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.’”
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    So old you won't care
    Really Paul?

Not really trying to live up to anyones expectations here. But the point is that anything you see on the net, including your video is suspect and more than likely placed there by someone with a vested interest BUT in this case I'm extremely wary of anything with 'wellness' etc. I have 3 chronic conditions and have been actively involved with support groups etc. The amount of damage done by crystal waving alt therapy wellness numpties has to be seen to be believed. People who claim they can 'cure' diabetes etc with magic plant extracts for example... Gah - the usual result is more pain and misery. I've seen people die because of it - anything from 'my pastor cured me' through to said crystals..

So in that direction I follow the hard science line - I'm alive and likely to continue on at least until the end of the day

However when I was doing the cancer thing I also threw in non prescribed diet (ie a vegetarian diet and no booze) for 3 years. Did it help? Well it didnt hurt and there are many peer reviewed papers on the benefits of this this (read The China Study) BUT I still went with the proper treatments as well.

I'm sorry but I have seen so many people hurt and broken by alternative practices to ever accept these people. I'm only alive today because of big pharma and please dont tell me I got sick in the first place because of them because things like type1 diabetes have been about forever (its an auto immune thing) and its just that before Insulin was perfected you just plain died - horribly.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    I'm extremely wary of anything with 'wellness' etc.
    Yeah, heaven forbid that there might be doctors out there who would prefer to make someone 'well' instead of just feeding them pharmaceuticals.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    He is also a hypocrite as not so long ago he said this.
    He addresses that point in the video.

Fuck off and watch it.

Thread Information