Page 176 of 363 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 5433

Thread: Thinking of getting vaccinated?

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    There was probarbly a link of some sort to the actual information that he wanted you to watch.
    If there was I would have found it.

I'm clever like that.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Remember that time you posted the video about 'Can we trust science?' for me to watch and it became apparent that you hadn't even watched it yourself because the gist of the video was that science isn't as trustworthy as many would like to believe?

Oh how I loled at your sheer stupidity.

Back to alt facts are you?

Cos that's a thing that never happened. Just like the time you flew off the handle about me editing a post, or the mods being power mad, or pretty much any day of the week ending in 'y'; stop just making shit up to fit your delusion KM, it's really sad.
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    Back to alt facts are you?

Cos that's a thing that never happened. Just like the time you flew off the handle about me editing a post, or the mods being power mad, or pretty much any day of the week ending in 'y'; stop just making shit up to fit your delusion KM, it's really sad.
    Oh it happened all right.

Remember - you asked me to paraphrase it because you didn't expect I'd watch it.

I can understand your embarrassment in having your monumental stupidity exposed though.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Oh it happened all right.

Remember - you asked me to paraphrase it because you didn't expect I'd watch it.

I can understand your embarrassment in having your monumental stupity exposed though.
    Can't say that I remember that at all, but heres the good thing about things that have actually happened; it's easy to show that they happened...

PS, correctly spelling the word stupidity when insulting someone's intellect is a prerequisite to being taken seriously
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Not all of us subscribe to MSM.

Your link leads nowhere other than to a subscription page.

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post

PS, correctly spelling the word stupidity when insulting someone's intellect is a prerequisite to being taken seriously

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by nzspokes View Post
    Carefull he might get upset, he clearly has a very fragile ego.
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Not all of us subscribe to MSM.

Your link leads nowhere other than to a subscription page.
    I had no idea MSN was Australian!

Tricky bastards, obviously. Try this one: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7583021.html

Bike
    S3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post
    I had no idea MSN was Australian!

Tricky bastards, obviously. Try this one: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7583021.html
    Like anything involving billions of dollars there is a multi level highly funded campaign to keep the cash flowing in and prevent any kind of slander or negative publicity. This article and many other like it have no links to any evidence except some that have links to studies done by the people selling vaccines and they are obviously never going to find anything negative.

sadly the medical industry is one based off money so the aim of the game is to make as much of it as possible not make people as healthy as possible, that is the way governments and corporations work.

The flu shot should be a perfect example, there are hundreds or thousands of strains of influenza so it is impossible to immunize against it. Yet because it makes money they tell you it can be done.
    I hate queues!!!

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by rc_36_rider View Post
    This article and many other like it have no links to any evidence except some that have links to studies done by the people selling vaccines and they are obviously never going to find anything negative..
    They probably thought the evidence of millions of saved lives was so obvious as to not require any links.

Seems they underestimated the capacity of fuckwits to overlook shit that doesn't agree with their prejudices.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by rc_36_rider View Post
    Like anything involving billions of dollars there is a multi level highly funded campaign to keep the cash flowing in and prevent any kind of slander or negative publicity. This article and many other like it have no links to any evidence except some that have links to studies done by the people selling vaccines and they are obviously never going to find anything negative.

sadly the medical industry is one based off money so the aim of the game is to make as much of it as possible not make people as healthy as possible, that is the way governments and corporations work.

The flu shot should be a perfect example, there are hundreds or thousands of strains of influenza so it is impossible to immunize against it. Yet because it makes money they tell you it can be done.
    And how many people do you personally know who have died of:

Yellow Fever
    Cholera
    Typhoid Fever
    Small Pox
    Whooping Cough
    Tuberculosis
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    And how many people do you personally know who have died of:

Yellow Fever
    Cholera
    Typhoid Fever
    Small Pox
    Whooping Cough
    Tuberculosis
    I don't think anyone is suggesting that vaccines haven't done a great deal of good over the years.

What people are questioning is whether the vast array of vaccines available today are as safe as they purport to be - and whether they are in fact all necessary.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    I don't think anyone is suggesting that vaccines haven't done a great deal of good over the years.

What people are questioning is whether the vast array of vaccines available today are as safe as they purport to be - and whether they are in fact all necessary.
    The question presumes that there is a point in time that they stopped doing a Great deal of good.

Can you provide a Date or a Year and can you provide evidence to show that there was a change?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    I see Croc checks in to see how his post is progressing.....June 2016

Must have found more interesting reading, like New Idea or Womans Weakly
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Thread Information