Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultrabatt lithium batteries

Bike
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 K6

Ultrabatt lithium batteries

Looks like these Ultrabatt batteries are just the shizz! Thanks for the tech info, Bogan! And available from Fast Bike Gear too.
    I know where I'll be going if I decide to get a lithium battery for the sem fiddy...
    Member, sem fiddy appreciation society

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    I find it ironic that the incredibly rude personal comments about Les were made by someone bearing an astonishing resemblance to a Monica Lewinsky dress accessory.

All was good until I realised that having 105kg of man sliding into my rear was a tad uncomfortable after a while

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussy View Post
    Looks like these Ultrabatt batteries are just the shizz! Thanks for the tech info, Bogan! And available from Fast Bike Gear too.
    I know where I'll be going if I decide to get a lithium battery for the sem fiddy...
    What was wrong with kick starts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    but once again you proved me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    I was hit by one such driver while remaining in the view of their mirror.

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    $369 for the battery, $133 for a trickle charger ........... no sir I'll stick with my Motobatt - it has been going strong for 4 years so far.

Bike
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 K6
    To be fair, one of the sem fiddys here still has its OEM Yuasa. The other one needed replacing after a period of inactivity with the radar detector still plugged in. The original OEM one just gets a battery tender on it from time to time, and is still performing well after 6 1/2 years.

I find it ironic that the incredibly rude personal comments about Les were made by someone bearing an astonishing resemblance to a Monica Lewinsky dress accessory.

All was good until I realised that having 105kg of man sliding into my rear was a tad uncomfortable after a while

Bike
    LMAO!

Have you not tried a Shorai?

Read the British Leyland thread for a laugh, seems Scumdog is getting blowjobs from Ed.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    Don't argue with the pigs, man. They'll tap your phones and steal your weed and make your old lady do things she won't do for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher View Post
    Sexually transmitted diseases are one thing, sexually affected carnage is something else entirely. Ladies, if his cock's that small that he's prepared to put you at risk for a root, look elsewhere. Seriously.

Bike
    KTM 950SM, '78 X7, FZ750, GN250
    MotoBatts offer the best bang (zap?) for buck.

Bike
    2018 Triump Street Triple 765 rs
    To be fair, one of the sem fiddys here still has its OEM Yuasa. The other one needed replacing after a period of inactivity with the radar detector still plugged in. The original OEM one just gets a battery tender on it from time to time, and is still performing well after 6 1/2 years.
    I'm the same, my Daytona is now nearly 6 years old and i'm still running the original battery and it still starts on a cold winters morning. I don't even put a trickle charge on it.
    Trumpydom!

Bike
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 K6
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubber View Post
    I'm the same, my Daytona is now nearly 6 years old and i'm still running the original battery and it still starts on a cold winters morning. I don't even put a trickle charge on it.
    Yep... I guess the sky doesn't fall down if you don't have a lithium battery! I am a big fan of conventional Yuasa batteries, although I will go for an Ultrabatt if I do want to change.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    $369 for the battery, $133 for a trickle charger ........... no sir I'll stick with my Motobatt - it has been going strong for 4 years so far.
    Eh? does a 919 need 360CCA, would have though the $289 240CCA would be plenty...

And chances are you don't need a trickle charger if you ride it often, self discharge rates on LiFePO4 are lower than for lead acid so a few months off should be fine. The BMS ensures there is no need to buy/borrow a balance charger every now and then to get its optimal lifetime as with some other brands.

Also, these are the standout choices for racebikes running total loss systems. Lightweight technology with a low voltage cutout to prevent you just being left with an expensive brick if you forget to charge it between races...

Tiny wee things are good for modders too when low space and weird installation angles are desired.
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 K6
    $289.00 for an Ultrabatt for my sem fiddy. Worthy of consideration...

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Fuck that. Stick with mine thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    but once again you proved me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    I was hit by one such driver while remaining in the view of their mirror.

Bike
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 K6
    The feedback for Fast Bike Gear looks pretty good, too!

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Batteries? Don't talk to me about bloody batteries. Just returned from bike shop to drop off the motobatt which is to big & pick up the Yuasa recommended by Yamaha NZ. It's to bloody big too. Don't care if it runs on weasel piss & fruit juice, I just want one that fits!!! K'inell.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 K6
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    Batteries? Don't talk to me about bloody batteries. Just returned from bike shop to drop off the motobatt which is to big & pick up the Yuasa recommended by Yamaha NZ. It's to bloody big too. Don't care if it runs on weasel piss & fruit juice, I just want one that fits!!! K'inell.
    Get an Ultrabatt!

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Get an Ultrabatt!
    It'll fit, and probably even leave space to fit a sammich in there too
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Thread Information