Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stoopid Pedestrians!

Bike
    BICYCLE
    Quote Originally Posted by SILVER SUZI
    I'd just basicly like to echo Jim.
    Get used to it, if you inend to be a long term rider you going to see dum shit. And not only from cages, unfortunatly you do also see the odd dick on a bike. Unfortunatley they give us all a bad rep, and often don't last long.
    That's what winds me up more than idiots in cages, cause you just expect to see them doing stupid things. But maniacs on bikes... I hate that!
    Yea like a motorbike or (few) zooming up behind you and then passing on a blind corner to get past you :
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog
    getting a speeding ticket is far from my mind as it is unlikely to kill me..

Bike
    2008, GSR600K
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2
    Sorry
    Heh heh - don't be sorry...it's true. I mean if I let every wanker that had no understanding of what being a rider is upset me, I'd be fuming everyday!
    My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Bike
    2008, GSR600K
    Quote Originally Posted by KATWYN
    I found that sort of thing a lot, when I started and used to get real angry, it still happens, but Instead of getting upset at that sort of thing (cos thick people doing dumb things is something that is out of my control) I now ride thinking (i.e) "Im riding around the basin, theres a few cars here,statistics tells me that when there are a "few" other cars, there
    is bound to be a dick amongst them, that will either cut me off, tail gate ,get
    impatient and pass on the left etc".....ride to expect it..........then when "dick" does appear.....tell yourself........see I was right" ...but I was ready.
    Yep - you are sooooooo right

Actually I have a gal pal who is a cyclist & she is always filing complaints at the Police Station for wankers in cars that ignore her on the road. I don't think I could be bothered wasting my energy on that.
    My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Thread Information