Thread: Hamilton MCC Winter Series Round 2

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries

Hamilton MCC Winter Series Round 2

The weather reports for the Sunday were looking like it would be appalling weather to race in, but thankfully the weather a mind of it's own and doesn't listen to the weather reporters.

The usual pre-race routine went out the window because my wife and I went and stayed with her sister over near Miranda. It's closer to Hampton Downs than Hamilton is, but not by much. It was, however, a great chance to catch up with them and our gorgeous nieces and nephew again. I was very disappointed that I wasn't able to go to the Rugby on Saturday night but that was actually a good thing as I'd probably end up celebrating the Chiefs winning the cup again and not be able to drive or ride the next day. As it was we had a few quiet ones with the lounge full of people in front of the tv.

Sunday morning I was reluctant to get out of bed.....

Click to continue
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    Facebook really is shit - I can't post a link to the race report because KB is apparently spammy and/or unsafe. Fuckwits.
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Thread Information