Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any 'Tard riders in Hamilton?

Bike
    Too many

Any 'Tard riders in Hamilton?

Just got me new KTM Motard. Wondering if there are any hooligans near by to do hooligan things with near by, or if I have to stick to other people on Tupperware-ass sports bikes.

Bike
    '09 Bandit 1250s
    Meeee.... uuhhhh not anymore. But I see theres a guy who works at boyds I think on 525exc. After the gym some days I stalk him almost home. He likes wheelies and fast launches from what I can see lol.

Btw your bikes made of tupperware plastic. Sports bikes are made out of glass

Bike
    Too many
    Oh yeah, you were the dude with the KLX300, weren't you? What's the trade up like to the liter sports bike?

Good point, at least Tupperware doesn't explode when it hits the ground

Bike
    '09 Bandit 1250s
    Quote Originally Posted by ZondaX15 View Post
    Oh yeah, you were the dude with the KLX300, weren't you? What's the trade up like to the liter sports bike?

Good point, at least Tupperware doesn't explode when it hits the ground
    Absolute shit... I have some horrible timing... I've owned it for 2 weeks now and I haven't even seen the bike in person yet, let alone have a ride. I've gone to aussie on a holiday and she's in a mates shed in hawkes bay waiting for me.

2 years more modern and 100 more hp... should be fun.

Bike
    Too many
    Oh god, I can't imagine how much you want to ride it.

I felt the same way on the KTM. From the Ducati Monster 400, which was like, 45hp and 170kg to a KTM 450 which is ~50hp and 115kg. The difference is pretty nuts. Failing to keep the front wheel on the ground in third

Bike
    '09 Bandit 1250s
    Oh god, I can't imagine how much you want to ride it.

I felt the same way on the KTM. From the Ducati Monster 400, which was like, 45hp and 170kg to a KTM 450 which is ~50hp and 115kg. The difference is pretty nuts. Failing to keep the front wheel on the ground in third
    Nothing makes you smile more than a motard! If you're ever keen for a blat down some twisties let me know and my tin bike can join you.

Bike
    Multi choice.
    Just got me new KTM Motard. Wondering if there are any hooligans near by to do hooligan things with near by, or if I have to stick to other people on Tupperware-ass sports bikes.
    It's Hamilton, thems all tards up there
    Speed kills-just ask the rabbit......

Bike
    S1000RR
    I remember a 'tard went over the arches of Hamilton Fairfield bridge on a 'tard.

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    07 CR500 AFC

Hooning

The Waingaro to Raglan is a good ride, I stay off the Raglan Road, too many cops. Glen Murray at the back of Huntly, all nice and windie. I go their in the summer I have to trailer my Tard in and usually run from the Waingaro turn off, to the Raglan Road and back. From Tundercross Park out, I just got an oversized tank, fucking hideous thing but at I can go further, probably have to still carry some premix. Richard 0220828186

Bike
    speed speed SPEED
    Do you have the awesome CR500 that was outside Pak'n'slave Clarence st the other day? If so, that looks like spook much fun! Trying to convince my better half I need a WR450 to convert for commuting to save the Speedy for open road stuff.......
    It's all Shits and Giggles until someone Giggles and Shits

Bike
    07 CR500 AFC

tard

Yep,.........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1023.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	570.8 KB 
ID:	286472   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1020.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	563.4 KB 
ID:	286473  

Bike
    07 CR500 AFC

tard

Yep,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1023.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	570.8 KB 
ID:	286472Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1020.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	563.4 KB 
ID:	286473
    Bin working on it over the winter,got a set or RG3 triples and a set of crf450 forks to put on just waiting for the conversation kit. Going to try and put a cr250 swing arm on the back, I have a rear shock set up for motard.
    A WR would be nice, I think they were only road legal till 07 unless you buy a 2012.

Bike
    Too many
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    The Waingaro to Raglan is a good ride, I stay off the Raglan Road, too many cops. Glen Murray at the back of Huntly, all nice and windie. I go their in the summer I have to trailer my Tard in and usually run from the Waingaro turn off, to the Raglan Road and back. From Tundercross Park out, I just got an oversized tank, fucking hideous thing but at I can go further, probably have to still carry some premix. Richard 0220828186
    No kidding, I just did that route last weekend. The KTM is definately the best bike I've ridden through there. Only lost the front end once!

That CR must be nuts on the road. I imagine it doesn't have any K's on the Odo, considering the front wheel wouldn't ever be on the ground

Bike
    07 CR500 AFC

Hooning

Ummm I try to keep it on the ground especially up behind Huntly there's cliffs.
    Thundercross park is a good place to run from, ride trail and then on the road.
    Stay there all day I got a Jumbo van,put the bikes in BBQ, shit load of gas, stop for a feed, mattress in the back, come back on dark.
    Usually sore as fuck the next day though.

Bike
    speed speed SPEED
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    A WR would be nice, I think they were only road legal till 07 unless you buy a 2012.
    Was talking to Blackwoods in Cambridge today and as long as its an ADR model it should be fine. Only thing is they're kinda like rocking horse shite...
    It's all Shits and Giggles until someone Giggles and Shits

Thread Information