Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: L’s Angels Cape Reinga/90 Mile Beach Ride November 2013

Bike
    Nothing :(
    Blog Entries
    Too much information
    Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by Juniper View Post
    Potty NOW
    When all said and done, just keep it in mind that I do my best to make these rides as comfortable as possible for everyone. Regular stops (for what ever reason) do actually help, and there is nothing worse than having someone peel off the group without notice, it causes confusion. 2011 we had someone stop for a wee wee after 30 kms! this person did however, ride up alongside me and point downwards in an attempt to tell me what she was stopping for, I thought it was for fuel but no....straight to the public shitter at Awanui.

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Quote Originally Posted by swbarnett View Post
    In the spirit of anticipation that will inevitably follow in subsequent posts as the date draws near, let us be absolutely clear that there are:
    Leaving the embedded media in for obvious reasons

Probably get a spanking for it

Roll on this ride.

Last time I dropped Millie was at the San Marino well technically not a drop, although I went to ground fully, Maha and Graeme caught her before she touched down

Wont happen this time as EVERYONE will pootle in to the car park and keep friggen going until we are all safely stopped on the flat, wont we
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
    When all said and done, just keep it in mind that I do my best to make these rides as comfortable as possible for everyone. Regular stops (for what ever reason) do actually help, and there is nothing worse than having someone peel off the group without notice, it causes confusion. 2011 we had someone stop for a wee wee after 30 kms! this person did however, ride up alongside me and point downwards in an attempt to tell me what she was stopping for, I thought it was for fuel but no....straight to the public shitter at Awanui.
    You need a special KB wee wee wave!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    2009 Suzuki Intruder 250
    Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
    Perhaps the aforementioned person was super nervous at their first big ride ever?. Just a thought.
    Doesn't play well with others!

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    You need a special KB wee wee wave!
    Come along and join us, you and me could "invent" one I am certain. Just as long as Doogle is nowhere to be seen we should be sweet as far as photographic evidence is concerned, cant comment on the minds eye memory of the assembled to be fair though
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Will you be wearing "the root"? If it lets water in the crotch, surely it will let it out?
    There is every chance I will show up but at the moment I am building a new house for us so I might not be"allowed" to take time off. IYKWIM!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Will you be wearing "the root"? If it lets water in the crotch, surely it will let it out?
    There is every chance I will show up but at the moment I am building a new house for us so I might not be"allowed" to take time off. IYKWIM!
    My root will not need to make an appearance, it will be fine and sunny all weekend long. Mind you last year the weather was absolute crap, we got soaked to the skin and then some
    Nonono,

Bike
    Mine
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    My root will not need to make an appearance, it will be fine and sunny all weekend long.
    Make sure you take it. That way you're sure not to need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    Mind you last year the weather was absolute crap, we got soaked to the skin and then some
    Not me. I think I was the only one with rain gear up to the task. You still can't beat plain PVC.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin (1706-90)

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending to much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"Motorcycling is not inherently dangerous. It is, however, EXTREMELY unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence and stupidity!" - Anonymous

"Live to Ride, Ride to Live"

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Jeez what a load of dribble the last 2 pages have been!!!

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    2011 Suziki V strom 650
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    Dribble might be indicative of a prostate problem...so lots of wee stops, and longer wee stops

More importantly my rear tyre is squaring off......may need a new one before this trip...certainly will need it after.
    Legalise anarchy

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    Hopefully I have put paid to all the previous pissing about
    There was one thread a couple of years ago where it went so off topic, that it resembled that FaceBook carry on...I ended up cancelling the ride because people were dropping out with very weak reasons, which I put down to the way the thread had gone/went with no recovery from the innuendo.

Bike
    Its a Boat

Thumbs up

If anyone is a probable definite for the 90 Beach part on the Saturday, just say the word.

Bike
    Nothing :(
    Blog Entries
    I just text the kids Dad again to chase up that particular weekend and once I know, I will be able to apply for leave. Presuming all is tickity boo then I am a probable definite for 90 mile beach.
    Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by bosslady View Post
    I just text the kids Dad again to chase up that particular weekend and once I know, I will be able to apply for leave. Presuming all is tickity boo then I am a probable definite for 90 mile beach.
    Well fingers are still crossed for you, you will love it up there.

Thread Information