Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    45 Helen Upson 2009 Yamaha V-Max 5.7707 155.8300 250.7841
    I bet that was getting windy.

Bike
    So old you won't care
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender EnZed View Post
    I bet that was getting windy.
    Yeah I thought that was a good effort too...

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Forgetting turbos etc It looks like a good 1000 is as good as a Hyperbike ?? Busa boys are gonna have to learn to turn the handle.
    Local lad Tony Samson broke the 300 ks on an 05 gsxr1000 nearly 8 yrs ago. (with Wairapa timing that is !!!)

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    300 ks on an 05 gsxr1000 nearly 8 yrs ago. (with Wairapa timing that is !!!)
    Sketchy timing aside, he's lucky he made it past the lunch time wheelie show. Fuck, if he isn't completely useless at monos. I was genuinely scared sitting at the far end as he wobbled his way toward us at warp factor nine, with no control at all.

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reibz View Post
    Sounds like maybe brocks didn't flash your ecu correctly. Might want to chase them up about that, or get your own harness from woolrich and do it yourself and then charge others 60 bucks each to do theirs. There is a shitload more you can change with ECU editor then just the limiter and rev range, im actually considering getting one and having a play.

The Red busa could get alot more out of that motor with a larger turbo and a set of dumps instead of the mufler, but ahhh 400hp should be about enough. Did he have trouble keeping the front down on the standard wheel base? Wish I was there now just so I could talk to him about his build, mainly his intercooling setup. Must be a hell of a system for him to hold it wide open for 2km without anything melting.
    Just ordered a Woolich flash kit so I can do my own bike and drop the limiters.
    Brocks kept bypassing the offer to correct it line with reasons the bike was slow.

http://www.woolichracing.com/Product...&#productTable
    I have evolved as a KB member.Now nothing I say should be taken seriously.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Sketchy timing aside, he's lucky he made it past the lunch time wheelie show. Fuck, if he isn't completely useless at monos. I was genuinely scared sitting at the far end as he wobbled his way toward us at warp factor nine, with no control at all.
    Did he lol ! Don't know the fella myself. He's an ex racer from Crashers time I think ? Living Aust now.
    My info was the bike was de-restricted and he had a million lbs pressure in the tyres ?? He is a tiny fella too.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Did he lol ! Don't know the fella myself. He's an ex racer from Crashers time I think ? Living Aust now.
    My info was the bike was de-restricted and he had a million lbs pressure in the tyres ?? He is a tiny fella too.
    He isn't notably tiny, that I remember at least.

Never knew he used to race proper like. Saw him at the hillclimb once, but he and Warren packed up and fucker off real early for some reason.

Think he run tyre pressures too high for the springs. You could hear the thing wheel spinning in top gear every time it went over a bump.

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Downloaded all the Woolrich racing software and studied it up. One of the rulz is you cant sell flash etc on the market but its ok to set up your mate with some de restricting etc if you plug his ecu onto your bike to do it. Im NOT accepting cash for zx14r 2012-13 flash but may be partial to your good looking younger sisters.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Here you are Mossy1200, This the stuff you are doing? This is a post off an Amer forum I visit that do mods on Busas and 14s.
    Another I read talked about removing the secondary butterflies. G.

I flashed the ECU using the Woolich Race Tuning software a couple days ago (the company is based in Oz)- a tuner from Canada set me up with the map, which was pretty cool- the STP and ignition settings were changed, and the top-speed limiter was removed (as was the Kawasaki safety mode, which can limit timing if the throttle is whacked open in the first three gears). The bike runs WAY harder in the midrange now- the pull at 6K with the new map is as strong as 8K on the stock map (which I still have- I had the low power setting overwritten).

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Here you are Mossy1200, This the stuff you are doing? This is a post off an Amer forum I visit that do mods on Busas and 14s.
    Another I read talked about removing the secondary butterflies. G.

I flashed the ECU using the Woolich Race Tuning software a couple days ago (the company is based in Oz)- a tuner from Canada set me up with the map, which was pretty cool- the STP and ignition settings were changed, and the top-speed limiter was removed (as was the Kawasaki safety mode, which can limit timing if the throttle is whacked open in the first three gears). The bike runs WAY harder in the midrange now- the pull at 6K with the new map is as strong as 8K on the stock map (which I still have- I had the low power setting overwritten).
    The secondary butterflies are going to stay in but they will open fully by 3k revs.
    Removal gains a couple more hp but costs you in your road settings.
    Ill use the brocks set up as a base and change a few things. The Woolich system is able to unlock the guhl/brocks flash so it can be modified.
    Ill fuel map it with the pcv and ignition map it with the ecu perhaps.

Bike
    2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
    Churr. Let us know how your harness goes, i'm thinking about getting one myself. Doesn't look that hard to make your own but electronics isn't my strong point and I would hate to fry my ECU lol

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Churr. Let us know how your harness goes, i'm thinking about getting one myself. Doesn't look that hard to make your own but electronics isn't my strong point and I would hate to fry my ECU lol
    The harness for the tune kit (woolich) is just 2 wires added to ecu plug. The pcv is just plug in.
    Woolich busa kit will do a lot more functions and I don't think you will need a power commander at all. It does turbos etc.

I took my pipes off today to clean them and found a cat in my header pipes. Euro trash.
    Fixed it. Didn't even need take headers off the bike. The US headers are the same minus cat and both versions have catalytic converters in the tail pipes also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	caty 001 20.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	198.4 KB 
ID:	287809   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	caty 002 20.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	202.3 KB 
ID:	287810  

Bike
    Various things
    He is a tiny fella too.
    Tony was a hard charger but a loose cannon. Was my build once...but I think got beat up bad and went on a gym crazy bent and became pretty built. He's a good cunt though.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    He isn't notably tiny, that I remember at least.

Never knew he used to race proper like. Saw him at the hillclimb once, but he and Warren packed up and fucker off real early for some reason.

Think he run tyre pressures too high for the springs. You could hear the thing wheel spinning in top gear every time it went over a bump.
    He's pretty handy don't worry. But like me...old enough to know better. Finally.

Bike
    2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
    http://ecuhacking.activeboard.com/t1...-2002-2007-bu/
    Doesn't look hard to me at all but I think im going to stick with my PCV at this time as its software is probably the most familiar with tuners in NZ. It also has 3d boost mapping compatibility. I plan on getting stuck into the turbo next winter. Will slowly aquire parts until then. Expensive time of the year coming up.

I only want to hack the ECU to raise the limiter and possibly do ignition timing later on.

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    http://ecuhacking.activeboard.com/t1...-2002-2007-bu/
    Doesn't look hard to me at all but I think im going to stick with my PCV at this time as its software is probably the most familiar with tuners in NZ. It also has 3d boost mapping compatibility. I plan on getting stuck into the turbo next winter. Will slowly aquire parts until then. Expensive time of the year coming up.

I only want to hack the ECU to raise the limiter and possibly do ignition timing later on.
    Looks like my unit can do busas,gsxrs,zx10s and 14rs. Different harness for each but easy made or can be bought seperatly.
    I have the software for 50 bikes stock maps now.

Thread Information