Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cliffhanger Sprints questions

Bike
    2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
    Let us know how good it is when you get it. I'm pretty keen on getting one. Atleast with a brand name you have a customer base to back the product up. unlike something I could just make in the shed.
    Seems like 300 is hard to break acording to the results. Some of those busa owners must be shy on the throttle hahaha

Bike
    TF125
    After a few runs you soon realise how important a good tuck position is to a high speed.

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    PCV with race map installed today and the power difference is noticeable. Also I run it along the motorway and the fuel economy has increased 10% and its running about 23km per litre.
    Prior to install and removal of the cat in the header it was puffing black on the throttle so it may have been running very rich.
    Might need dyno tune it and set up the confirm the air fuel ratios. Ill wait until the woolich flash kit arrives so I can custom tune all 4 traction control levels and remove low power mode and create a drag race setting in its place.
    I have evolved as a KB member.Now nothing I say should be taken seriously.

Bike
    2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
    You could always run a wideband off the power commander and check the AFR via a laptop and the PCV software. I loaded a couple of maps into mine yesterday. The one for the arrow slipons and k&n filter seems to work the best. Im running a set of Scorpions, a Pipercross and a TRE. I was running the Yoshi map and that was working fine until I put the pipercross in. I think the stock filter flows better to be honest. I have run the bike with the laptop plugged in, cool seeing everything in real time. A AFR read out would be nice though, all costs $$$$ and thats hard at this time of year. Got 2 regos and 3 warrants to do this week lol

Thread Information