At Taupo for the final round of the VMCC, it is sunny and a bit windy.

Qualifying
Went out for qualifying and already the bike was feeling a lot better than it had been but still not perfect. The track was cold so didn’t rush into anything and it was only my second time at Taupo so had to get use to the track again. I just followed Joshua Head around to see how he did as he was in 2nd for the championship & the main competition. I ended up qualifying in 13th place.
Race 1
I got a really good start and was about 5th into turn 1, I stayed there for a few laps but Josh ended up getting past and he finished one place in front of me which wasn’t a problem. After the race we found out I had gotten a 20sec penalty for crossing the white line which put me back two more spots.
Race 2
I got another good start but would have been about 8th into turn 1 this time. I was going alright but a few more people managed to get past this time but Josh was still only two places in front which didn’t matter too much. This left me with a 12 point lead over Josh into the last race so if everything stayed the same as last two races roughly, I only had to finish.
Race 3
This race was shortened to 3 laps because of a big crash before us. I got another good start and was about 8th again. I knew I didn’t have to push it so I just took in easy but not too easy I was far behind, this time I was 3 places behind Josh which left me with the championship by 7 points.

I would like to thank the PMCC for the loan of the bike, Nigel Armstrong who helped me out over the series with all the problems I had and Mum and Dad for taking me to all the races and paying.