Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Flirty Friday

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudes View Post
    I've just got a filthy mind.
    I also enjoy partaking in mild sexual harassment at work which is totally verbal of course. It breaks the monotony and is a bit of a laugh as long as nobody takes it seriously.
    I'm pretty sure the online "flirting" that you refer to that Stirts, Number One and I partook in was predominantly something shared between fellow filthy minded women folk. Why, I don't know, cause we're all dirty minded wenches who enjoy the wit and a laugh and know it can be done without anyone thinking it's something it's not...... and it's funny watching some of the blokes getting themselves all worked up about it.
    I enjoyed that reply, still i think it could tale a little more probing to get to the bottom of it. but i think it's closer..........

Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Myself,,, i consider it good natured fun interactions with the opposite sex, and in my mind it is not necessarily intending to lead anywhere, but is an natural expression/extension of my sense of humour.
    I wonder if it is just an inadvertent ego boost thing?
    Why do the KB ladies do it.......... yes i do realise, i are also a bit of a perv. So your suspussions will be warranted.......

It seems that on KB here are a number of the seemingly female members that also do indulge...
    Number one, Skirts, CC, and Trudes all spring to mind and i find their posts funny, but why.....
    this was my first post it says pretty much what you did, For you is "flirt" not the right word.
    does flirt as a word carry to many negative connotations for the fairer sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Honda Hornet
    I've just got a filthy mind.
    I also enjoy partaking in mild sexual harassment at work which is totally verbal of course. It breaks the monotony and is a bit of a laugh as long as nobody takes it seriously.
    I'm pretty sure the online "flirting" that you refer to that Stirts, Number One and I partook in was predominantly something shared between fellow filthy minded women folk. Why, I don't know, cause we're all dirty minded wenches who enjoy the wit and a laugh and know it can be done without anyone thinking it's something it's not...... and it's funny watching some of the blokes getting themselves all worked up about it.
    +1 Ditto that

I enjoy your flirtatious ways husaberg

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by swtfa View Post
    +1 Ditto that

I enjoy your flirtatious ways husaberg
    Sorry for missing you from the first post Swifta........

wit is all good fun..........
    I guess the ladies might purfur the terms witty playful banter with mild sexual undertones.
    We still haven't touched to much on the whys, mealy brushed the surface....
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    I just don't know if flirting would be the word I would use for having a bit of fun with members of the same sex. I would just call it having a bit of a laugh with ya mates.

Bike
    husaberg
    I just don't know if flirting would be the word I would use for having a bit of fun with members of the same sex. I would just call it having a bit of a laugh with ya mates.
    Shit talk? but why not use the word, Is it sexist, or is the the conotations of the word....
    When wood you use the term Flirting or Flirty.....Only with members of the opposite sex. or the preferred sex, based on orientation and only if interested in copulation.
    I do realise i might be placing in a position you don't wish to be in. By asking leading and revealing questions, But do people take other people and their possible reactions far to seriously.
    Has political correctness stymied interactions to the point where people are to afraid to be honest on what is natural interactions between confident sexual beings
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    You're giving me a headache.
    I only used "" around the word flirt because it was the word you used but not the word I would use for interactions you were bringing to mind. I guess I would never have called those interactions "flirting" as that is not the intent behind the interaction as far as I'm concerned.
    Sorry, I spend way too long writing legal documents and having to explain my reason for living to legal types.

Bike
    husaberg
    You're giving me a headache.
    I only used "" around the word flirt because it was the word you used but not the word I would use for interactions you were bringing to mind. I guess I would never have called those interactions "flirting" as that is not the intent behind the interaction as far as I'm concerned.
    Sorry, I spend way too long writing legal documents and having to explain my reason for living to legal types.
    Sincerely sorry Trudes if i have caused you offense, I think you maybe are taking me far too seriously.....
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    Sorry Trudes you are taking me far to seriously
    Cool. And some more words to make up 10 characters

Bike
    husaberg
    Appreciably frosty but fair nevertheless...........i edited the bit above i guess, after you initially quoted me.....
    i trolled this of the net.....
    'Flirting for fun'
    At one level, you can flirt with more or less anyone. An exchange of admiring glances or a bit of light-hearted flirtatious banter can brighten the day, raise self-esteem and strengthen social bonds. Flirtation at this level is harmless fun, and only the stuffiest killjoys could possibly have any objections.
    I enjoy injecting lighthearted filth into normal conversations, I see it as a challenge, when skillfully done it can be an artform.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    SPEED TRIPLE
    does flirt as a word carry to many negative connotations for the fairer sex.
    No and yes. A woman who flirts is more often than not considered a cock tease, a man that partakes in flirting is a player. Just like a woman sleeps around she is a slut, a man sleeps around and he is a stud...is it fair that our society tags us with these? No. But unfortunately that is the way of our world.

My interpretation of flirting is all about showing sexual interest in a guy, and I will only partake if I have the intent of getting down and dirty...pure and simple. I think there is too grey area to really put a stamp on what is flirting and what isn't, as everyone has their own interpretation of it. Past experience has taught me some guys think you are flirting with them when you are merely talking to them *sigh*

My intent with those quotes you have referred to is purely and simply ... a girl with a dirty mind taking the piss.
    No body move... I dropped my brain

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirts View Post
    No and yes. A woman who flirts is more often than not considered a cock tease, a man that partakes in flirting is a player. Just like a woman sleeps around she is a slut, a man sleeps around and he is a stud...is it fair that our society tags us with these? No. But unfortunately that is the way of our world.

My interpretation of flirting is all about showing sexual interest in a guy, and I will only partake if I have the intent of getting down and dirty...pure and simple. I think there is too grey area to really put a stamp on what is flirting and what isn't, as everyone has their own interpretation of it. Past experience has taught me some guys think you are flirting with them when you are merely talking to them *sigh*

My intent with those quotes you have referred to is purely and simply ... a girl with a dirty mind taking the piss.
    Yes its a sad reflection that society judges behavior differently, but remember societies expectation are derived half from women point of view.
    Personally as a observation based on my experience(without meaning to be inflammatory) i think women can and often are more judgmental towards other women's behavior than most men are.

Personally I see flirting as two separate forms the social one,which is about fun and mirth.
    The second which is overt flirting, ie with intent.
    I daily indulge in the first, but exceptionally rarely in the second.

Yes personally i too think men on the whole are not as good at picking the difference between banter,friendliness, and overt flirting, maybe its just because we are eternal optimists.
    Or maybe the fairer sex's signals are more subtle. Some guys are even totally unaware of a women's overt sexual hints.

A dirty mind and piss taking are great........ So Don't go a changing skirts. (or Trudes) or anyone else
    PS i enjoyed how you opened with the No and the Yes...keep us guys guessing very very clever shorty......
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    It was on the good
    Ok, how many wanks has husaberg had while reading this thread under the duvet?

So Don't go a changing skirts.
    Pervert.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post

Pervert.
    Gee I think you are just trying to butter me up berries. Which is kinda sweet, For a little winey tart.
    Perverted ...yeah of course, never said i wasn't. In fact pretty sure i intimated i was.
    But just how long did it take you to twig on?
    Is the question open to anyone? Can i enter Berries? ,can I? Or is it Forbidden Berries? Whats the prize? Just what is the just desert.
    How do we decide the winner? Will you pick it? You must have some big balls Berries...butt wood they stand out in a skirt?
    I can say no yogurt was spread on my duvet. So tootle pip berries time for Breakfast... Just one last toast to you berries Tis the season....
    Did you like the last Punit waz just for you.

I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post

Pervert.
    12, Per hour. But he will never beat me.

Take it any way you want.

And how did you know my nickname.
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

Bike
    PopTart Katoona
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cc rider View Post
    Let me just hike my nun habit up over my ears & check to see if I'm a female...
    Seemingly I am. Butt I could get the gurls to check if you like.
    hang on....do that again....I didn't have the camera ready.......all I got was what looks like the ghost of a KKK member.
    Reactor Online. Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All Systems Nominal.

Thread Information