Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Chainsaw 2T oil. Perplexed.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    Update de doo.

My Solo has never missed a beat, the 4th chain is looking pretty toothless.

Akzle, if your still keen to be a tree fella I have two really old, huge, cantankerous, gnarly pines that will fall in a cyclone...... Are you insured for property damage? When these big buggers go they could be a living room feature.
    4 chains... that's like brand new. hope you're flipping the bar regular.

running-on could well be shagged throwout springs in the clutch. easy fix. but it sounds like your idle was high anyway.

also you can do 2x bar length, felling or blocking.

jewsurance??? you gotta be taking the piss.
    i can absolutely promise that i probably wont break your house. you'll just have to wait until after fishing. and you're on the wrong side of the water eh.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    I thought I would share the wonderful effect that buying a 12" toy with brushless motor has had on my girlfriend. I really like it, too, perfect for a quickie.

It's a Ryobi leccy chainsaw with a 12 inch bar for her outdoors to prune, slash and annihilate any bit of shrubbery that pops up uninvited.

Impressed I am. It won't do metres of firewood but for general trimming and odd jobs it's a revelation. No starting, no fueling, stick the battery in and cut. Chuck it back in the shed again. It happily cuts through retaining posts as big as the bar and the battery's (4.0amph) last a remarkably long time.

Off the top of my head it was about $250, no battery, I had those already.

Might be food for thought for someone who needs a chainsaw for smaller jobs occasionally and already has Ryobi batteries.
    Manopausal.

Thread Information