Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is NZ's police pursuit policy regarding vehicles?

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    I'd back my self to outrun a helicopter, as I'm pretty sure they fly, rather than run

Bike
    R1200GSA
    Quote Originally Posted by Muppet View Post
    So when a chase goes tits up, Police get in the shit and the guy they're chasing dies. And here you are telling people not to stop. Perhaps if the person being chased stopped they'd go to court get a fine and live. Isn't that better than running and putting yourself and the public at risk?
    Ah mate, do not go where many of the rest of us have gone before. Akzle is a master baiter. I dig the man's sense of humour, very black....(can I say that Akzle?) and he knows how to push buttons.
    I think that secretly his name is Lebowitz and he runs a successful conveyancing and litigation practice with big government contracts. The caravan is actually where his security personnel live at the gate to his gazillion dollar mansion which is actually a cover for the New Zealand branch of the NSA. He just grows weed for the aesthetic satisfaction.
    Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, but how many times you have your breath taken away

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulsterkiwi View Post
    Ah mate, do not go where many of the rest of us have gone before. Akzle is a master baiter. I dig the man's sense of humour, very black....(can I say that Akzle?) and he knows how to push buttons.
    I think that secretly his name is Lebowitz and he runs a successful conveyancing and litigation practice with big government contracts. The caravan is actually where his security personnel live at the gate to his gazillion dollar mansion which is actually a cover for the New Zealand branch of the NSA. He just grows weed for the aesthetic satisfaction.
    i will find you

Bike
    R1200GSA
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    i will find you
    cool! you can show me the listening devices then!
    Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, but how many times you have your breath taken away

Bike
    Custom Nifty-Fiity. SR71

As opposed to what?

NZ police pursuit policy of sheep? Loose women?
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    i just slammed my cock in the car door. Im going to complain to holden, as they didnt put a sign on the door advising me to either wear pants, or avoid slamming it on my penis.
    Fucksake. Hang yourself.

Bike
    2015 GSX1300R Hayabusa
    On my old GSX250, I got clocked by an oncoming cop on SH1 doing 120. I was just cruising and didn't really notice I'd got fast.

The cop pulled a U turn, and pulled me over.

He thanked me for stopping - I was a bit surprised.

"Oh, most bikes don't stop - they can easily do 200. We can only do 180 so don't bother trying...."

Bike
    1980 Yamaha RD/H2 750
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyk5614 View Post
    On my old GSX250, I got clocked by an oncoming cop on SH1 doing 120. I was just cruising and didn't really notice I'd got fast.

The cop pulled a U turn, and pulled me over.

He thanked me for stopping - I was a bit surprised.

"Oh, most bikes don't stop - they can easily do 200. We can only do 180 so don't bother trying...."

Yeah, well.. this Porker driver appears to be "trying" fairly hard to keep up.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyWV1p0ZvoU

But - does even he get close enough to record the bike rego?
    If so, then maybe if going out in 'fang-mode' - a subtle rego plate symbol alteration ( via whiteboard marker or white tack?) is in order..

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A.W. View Post
    Yeah, well.. this Porker driver appears to be "trying" fairly hard to keep up.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyWV1p0ZvoU

But - does even he get close enough to record the bike rego?
    If so, then maybe if going out in 'fang-mode' - a subtle rego plate symbol alteration ( via whiteboard marker or white tack?) is in order..

But when you crash and die and the rego comes back to Abdul Aziz 1998 Honda scooter how will your mum ever find out you're dead??
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    1980 Yamaha RD/H2 750
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    But when you crash and die and the rego comes back to Abdul Aziz 1998 Honda scooter how will your mum ever find out you're dead??

"Abdul Aziz" has really gotta be expectin' a 'dawn raid' at any time, don't he? L.O.L...

& most any mum of a bike ridin' fool - has likely done bin expectin' a fatal outcome - right from the start, aint she?
    Not that its gonna be a problem for the deceased, any which way..

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    when you don't run up on mothers day?

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    when you don't run up on mothers day?
    A good salient point, how remiss of me to overlook that!
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    2015 GSX1300R Hayabusa
    Re the video, NZ cops have Porches?

And I don't think alteration is needed. Read a plate over your shoulder at a closing speed of 300kph? Good luck.
    Mine is bent (the wind .... Honest) and someone sprayed chain lube on it so it is rather dirty .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Re the video, NZ cops have Porches?

And I don't think alteration is needed. Read a plate over your shoulder at a closing speed of 300kph? Good luck.
    Mine is bent (the wind .... Honest) and someone sprayed chain lube on it so it is rather dirty .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I feel sorry for the people that have to clean up the mess after the crash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    but once again you proved me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    I was hit by one such driver while remaining in the view of their mirror.

Bike
    2000 kawasaki zzr1100, 88 1500 goldwing
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A.W. View Post
    Why them, particularly?
    Do you also "feel sorry" for everyone else who chooses to do a filthy job for a living
    messes created at speed are normally not done in town therefor those that have to clean it up are most likely volunteers, not a pleasant experience
    Last edited by russd7; 13th December 2015 at 18:21. Reason: spelling

Bike
    None any more
    NZ cops have Porches?
    No, they have Verandas.
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

Thread Information