Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Wsbk 2014

Bike
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by cs363 View Post
    It's hard to know what he meant really - after all he is a lawyer you know, experts in disinformation!
    And defending those that dont look right ( Cunliffe being a prime example ) and those that should be shot on sight

Ph: 06 751 2100 * Email: robert@kss.net.nz
    Mob: 021 825 514 * Fax: 06 751 4551

Bike
    None
    Hmm....not so much 'give' as 'offload' and not so much 'TZR' as 'Wreck' (see previous post).

And I see what you're trying to do there, insinuating that I may have similar tastes in women as yourself (Dudley Moore syndrome, only swap height for width...)

Mind you, I can imagine from your (diminutive) perspective it probably does look quite wide...

Anyway, back to the thread.... I'd be bloody surprised if all 9 manufacturers don't front up on the grid, Dorna would be foolish not to let them all run. IMHO
    You forgot some very important points such as his blow up doll modelled on Sue Bradford and his nasty habit of voting Labour. His only redeeming feature is that he has a bunch of Yamahas in his shed, albeit it in fully Lawrie'd condition.

Bike
    Various
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Taylor View Post
    You forgot some very important points such as his blow up doll modelled on Sue Bradford and his nasty habit of voting Labour. His only redeeming feature is that he has a bunch of Yamahas in his shed, albeit it in fully Lawrie'd condition.
    More time working and less time online & you'd have that MT09 in your garage & me as a friend. By the way didn't your father vote labour?

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rcktfsh View Post
    More time working and less time online & you'd have that MT09 in your garage & me as a friend. By the way didn't your father vote labour?
    Everybody should grow up with their parents as role models. Failing that, next best is an example of how not to be!!
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Bike
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by Rcktfsh View Post
    He did so once only and I reminded him of that major misdemeanour until his dying day.

Bike
    Various
    He did so once only and I reminded him of that major misdemeanour until his dying day.
    You're forgetting his other major misdemeanour.

* Hint: You'll need a mirror.....

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes

Bike
    None
    You're forgetting his other major misdemeanour.

* Hint: You'll need a mirror.....
    Arguably so but when I viewed your post I was slightly tipsy on red wine, but not so tipsy that I couldnt recall how ugly you are. And when I awoke I was no longer tipsy, but you are still ugly.

Bike
    Gilera 180 , ,GB400/650 ,SV650
    worried about paying try this I have

set up an itunes account in the US or UK very easy Google it

then down load the free TV apps for the station that's plays the WSBK /Moto Gp etc
    watch
    Net flicks is a whole different world form there to here in NZ due to SKYS monopoly on HBO movies

if you have a Air NZ Debt card the ones you can put any currency onto use that for the credit card with the correct currency you are paying in

Bike
    Various
    Arguably so but when I viewed your post I was slightly tipsy on red wine, but not so tipsy that I couldnt recall how ugly you are. And when I awoke I was no longer tipsy, but you are still ugly.
    Right, well that answers the question as to lack of mirrors in the Taylor household - people in glass houses etc.

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes

Bike
    None
    Right, well that answers the question as to lack of mirrors in the Taylor household - people in glass houses etc.
    Did I ever tell you that you have a remarkable resemblance to the late Phil Mellor? Perhaps ( away from the core subject of road racing ) Marty Feldman............

Bike
    Various
    Did I ever tell you that you have a remarkable resemblance to the late Phil Mellor? Perhaps ( away from the core subject of road racing ) Marty Feldman............
    You didn't actually read that post you quoted did you?!
    I trust you have a good glass supplier otherwise your house must be really draughty!

Bike
    None
    You didn't actually read that post you quoted did you?!
    I trust you have a good glass supplier otherwise your house must be really draughty!
    Irrelevant, never home to verify

Bike
    Various
    Irrelevant, never home to verify
    Ah! Figures..... now I realise why you work from a windowless concrete bunker, reminds me of a guy in the late '30's/early '40's that had a similar HQ, I think he may have even shared similar political views....

Anyway, back to the thread topic - here's the latest updated provisional entry list (as at 30/01/2014):

2014 Provisional WSBK entry list

1. Tom Sykes GBR Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R
    2. Christian Iddon GBR Alstare Bimota BB3 (E) *
    7. Chaz Davies GBR Ducati SBK 1199R
    9. Fabien Foret FRA MAHI Kawasaki ZX-10R (E)
    10. Imre Toth HUN BMW Team Toth S1000RR
    11. Jeremy Guarnoni FRA MRS Kawasaki ZX-10R (E)
    20. Aaron Yates USA Team Hero EBR 1190RX
    21. Alessandro Andreozzi ITA Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R (E)
    22. Alex Lowes GBR Voltcom Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000
    23. Luca Scassa ITA Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R (E)
    24. Toni Elias ESP Red Devils Roma Aprilia RSV4
    32. Sheridan Morais RSA IRON BRAIN Kawasaki ZX-10R (E)
    33. Marco Melandri ITA Aprilia Racing RSV4
    34. Davide Giugliano ITA Ducati SBK 1199R
    44. David Salom ESP Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R (E)
    52. Sylvain Barrier FRA BMW Italia S1000RR (E)
    56. Peter Sebestyen HUN BMW Team Toth S1000RR (E)
    58. Eugene Laverty IRL Voltcom Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000
    59. Niccolo Canepa ITA Althea Ducati 1199R (E)
    65. Jonathan Rea GBR Pata Honda CBR1000RR
    50. Sylvain Guintoli FRA Aprilia Racing RSV4
    71. Claudio Corti ITA MV Agusta RC Yakhnich F4RR
    76. Loris Baz FRA Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R
    84. Michel Fabrizio ITA IRON BRAIN Kawasaki ZX-10R (E)
    86. Ayrton Badovini ITA Alstare Bimota BB3 (E) *
    91. Leon Haslam GBR Pata Honda CBR1000RR
    99. Geoff May USA Team Hero EBR 1190RX

(E) denotes EVO class entry
    * Subject to homologation

Seeing as the first round is only three weekends away, they better hurry up and confirm the Bimota entry. Nice to see a truly international field with multiple manufacturer entries, the two horse (manufacturer) Spanish sausage fest (riders) that is MotoGP would be so much more interesting if the entry list resembled the one above, not taking anything away from the talent and the tech that it has, just a little sad IMHO for those of us that remember the big grids of the late seventies/early eighties.
    WSBK looks to have something or somebody of interest for most race fans....roll on PI!

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    I thought I read some where that Bimota ( If they start) would not be starting till later in the year
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

I love my job Call 0223210319--AKA Shaun

Bike
    Various
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto-Dynamix View Post
    I thought I read some where that Bimota ( If they start) would not be starting till later in the year
    Can't say I've seen that but it's all a bit up in the air at present, this is the last official statement I have seen: http://www.worldsbk.com/en/news/2013...+Press+Release So a follow up to this is overdue.

No doubt we'll see something in the next few weeks, and we'll know for sure what's happening once the green flag drops and the fat lady sings etc.

Thread Information